It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this why TPTB fears religion and supports atheism?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Yeah, I have that book.

Fr. Malachi Martin had for a long time maintained that Satanists had infiltrated the Vatican. Just before his death, Fr. Martin said that soon after the installation of Pope Paul VI in 1963, Vatican Satanists clandestinely installed "Lucifer" in a secret ceremony called "The Enthronement of the Fallen Archangel Lucifer". The ceremony was conducted at the St. Paul’s Chapel located within the Vatican. Pope Paul VI later wrote that ‘the smoke of Satan has entered the Sanctuary". Fr. Malachi Martin said that the incidence of Satanic pedophilia and its rites and practices was already documented among certain bishops and priests as widely dispersed as Turin, in Italy, and South Carolina, in the United States. He emphasised, "The systematic organizational links of the network,that had been established between certain clerical homosexual groups and Satanist covens had inordinate power and influence."

Pedophelia and Satanism in the Vatican

It's what got me interested in Traditionalist Catholocism. Boy was that one hell of a rabbit hole.

I get some of my best conspiracy theories from their sorces.

Not that anyone pays much attention to them though.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Yes,it definetly opened my eyes to ALOT!

It gave me a new perspective of the 60"s and the explosion of Humanism at that time. Mere coincidence? I doubt it!

I've got to read more of those books he wrote! I hear one he wrote about the Vatican assassins is really good,too.(Can't recall the name of it right now.)

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The way I read it is this...

1. In the first three chapters of Revelation Jesus describes through John seven literal churches from among hundreds...
...these seven seem to have been chosen for their peculiar characteristics...
...and in the exact order presented describe seven phases of history that the 'church' goes through before the world ends...
...we are now in the time of the 7th church.

Despite the particular problems they all have (except one)...
...they are still regarded as His church.

2. The Passion week was also a portrait of the end of the world.

Religious, Secular Roman and Demonic forces conspired to kill Jesus.

Second Temple Judaism inherited the Law and Prophecies of the Messiah.
Their Day of Atonement ritual rehearsed a priest killing one of two lambs and taking its blood into the inner part of the Sanctuary/Temple...
...and the second escaping alive...
...this was an enacted prophecy that a priest would play a role in handing Jesus over to be killed by Roman authority...
...and His resurrection.

They rehearsed the circumstances for 1500 years and then in ignorance acted it out on cue.

Revelation also describes a time when a combination of Religious and Secular authority inspired by Demonic forces will do this same thing to those whose spirits are united to the Spirit of Christ.

For this reason I am reluctant to put my faith in any organization that claims the perogatives of God...
...especially systems that have many of the same features as Second Temple Judaism.

Just as second temple Judaism fulfilled their prophetic role on cue...
...Christendom will fulfill their role when it is time...
...so make sure you follow the advice given to the final church in Revelation...

Revelation 3:20 "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."

Keep this faith and you will not act out the role that has been prophecied for the church that exists in this final phase.

[edit on 13/1/10 by troubleshooter]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
its because the willfull ignorance it takes to mantain such a pitifull belief will ultimatly be the destruction of mankind. it must be removed.... or turned into another santa claus who you find at the age of 100+ isnt real.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
its because the willfull ignorance it takes to mantain such a pitifull belief will ultimatly be the destruction of mankind. it must be removed.... or turned into another santa claus who you find at the age of 100+ isnt real.

Your role has been prophecied too...
...and you will also fulfill it on cue.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

Yes,it definetly opened my eyes to ALOT!

It gave me a new perspective of the 60"s and the explosion of Humanism at that time. Mere coincidence? I doubt it!

I've got to read more of those books he wrote! I hear one he wrote about the Vatican assassins is really good,too.(Can't recall the name of it right now.)

Martin wrote a book called "The Jesuits" I havn't read it but, I hear its pretty good. Vatican Assasins was written by Eric Phelps and also deals with the Jesuits. The book is huge and a hard copy from the site is about $450.00, the CD rom version is $45.00. Too rich for my blood.

They have some pretty wierd info on the link. Haven't had time to go over it much yet. Another rabbit hole?

[edit on 13-1-2010 by FortAnthem]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Interesting info.

Do you have a link where I can find out more?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by troubleshooter

Interesting info.

Do you have a link where I can find out more?

The overall view has come out of study and reflection over thirty years.

An outline of the seven churches can easily be gleaned from the plain reading of the first three chapters of The Revelation.

Some commentaries are valuable like James A Fowler's Revelation Series...
...which is available free online as...

Jesus: Victor Over Religion
www.christinyou.net...

He tends to embrace elements of Preterist, Historicist and Futurist viewpoints with a Christological focus.

For information on "The Passion week as a portrait of the end of the world."...
...there is an outline here...
www.desford.org.au...

Presentations in MP3 format are listed here...
Page 1
www.desford.org.au...

Page 2
www.desford.org.au...

Dr Ford is very easy to listen to...
...he has two PhD's one was a thesis on the Abomination of Desolation in Biblical Apocalyptic...
...he was the first person to write a book on the subject...
...and the other on the Rhetoric of St Paul.

He has published numerous books including some top shelf Theological works.

The information regarding the role of ancient Israel is based on my own study of 'typology' but it has taken on new significance for me recently because of my review of Nephiyl and the role of genetics in the caccooning and history of ancient Israel.

I hope this is helpful.

[edit on 13/1/10 by troubleshooter]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq
reply to post by karl 12

I've always thought it was the other way round and 'TPTB' admired organised religion because of its ability to control the masses - the last thing they want is for people to start thinking for themselves.

Bingo, just what I was going to get at. I think that the situation here is that religious people see the ever increasing numbers among the athiest/agnostic community, and so they (especially those on site like this) rationalize that it must be TPTB bringing it about. My view is that TPTB have done all that they can to stop it.

Throughout history mankind has been ruled by the iron fist of religion, and none have been more corrupt, and ruthless than the Abrahamic faiths. In the last few centuries people have slowly started to become aware and began the migration away from this ball & chain on humanity. The more information that becomes available the more pronounced this migration is becoming.

I don't believe TPTB hate religion at all, in fact I believe that the fall of religious tyranny in the western world is the biggest blow that has ever been dealt to them.

TPTB do see religion as a tool they can use to control the masses. They know they will not be able to eliminate the religious instinct in all people so they seek to turn religion to their own ends.

They do this by a blending of all religions. We hear this all the time "we all believe in the same God, why can't the different religions get along?" This is how they want us to think. TPTB seek to blend all religions into one meaningless one world religion more resembling pantheism than anything else. A religion where people believe that God exists in everything, is inside of them and therefore they are God, able to create their own morality.

Pantheism is the view that the Universe (Nature) and God are identical. As such Pantheism promotes the idea that God is better understood as way of looking at natural law, existence, and the Universe (the sum total of all that was, is and shall be), rather than as a transcendent and especially anthropomorphic entity.[1] Pantheists thus do not believe in a personal or creator god; rather, they refer to Nature or the Universe as God.

Wickipedia

Substituting true religion with panthiesm, they gain the control over the poplace once held by the great organized religions.

By destroying the belief in a personal God, they take away our abiltiy to call on that God in times of trouble.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by FortAnthem]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

Originally posted by Majiq

The point I am trying to get across is that when we put our trust in God, asking for His protection, then fight with every ounce of might in our body for victory, we cannot help but be victorious.

That is just plain not true. During the crusades Muslims, and Christians were at war. Both sides put all their faith in God, and fought with all their might. By your logic both sides were assured victory.

Fair critique.

God only helps those whoes cause is good and who believe in the faith.

It could be argued that the crusaders initial motive was the defence of christiandom against muslem agression and at the beginning of the crusades they had His favor.

Later, they became consumed by greed, seeking to plunder the lands of the muslems. At that time, God removed his blessings and none of the crusades after the 1st had much success. Most were a disaster.

One has to have just intentions to recieve the blessing of God. Those who fight for vanity or profit do not fight for God.

Yes, I know, I'm replying to myself.

It's just that on further reflection it strikes me that God only seems to intercede for those totally down on their luck, when all hope is lost.

I believe this has to do with what I said above:

One has to have just intentions to recieve the blessing of God. Those who fight for vanity or profit do not fight for God.

Only when a person is totally down on their luck, with nothing left to loose, can they put aside all vanity and greed to fight only for the justness of their cause. At this time, they can call upon God with just intentions and God responds to the call.

There are numerous instance in the Bible in which a ruler, blessed by God, becomes vain or greedy. They then loose the favor of God and suffer great defeat as a result. Only by turning from their vanity and greed and making amends with God can they get back in His good graces.

This is why rich nations often fall away from God, while poor nations are able to keep the faith. God knows that wealth inspires vanity and causes a falling away from the faith. While it may seem unjust for God to keep the faithful nations poor, He does so for the benifit of their souls, their eternal salvation, which He sees as far more valuable than their temporal wellbeing.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
on the contary i just think they see reason where as most people don't , religeon was installed to control people and it is a toll of the new world order. look at the history of religeon every religeon finds a way to disprove the other religeons leaveing us with a heap of falsitys that people blindly follow in the name of faith

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join