It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a Counterpart to the Illuminati?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Is Illuminati evil?

img6.imageshack.us...

Source: The Pillars of Tubal Cain

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
look every text you bounce around here is circumstantial..
for every thing that I sad there is a video proof of what I am saying

do I believe there is subliminal messages .. as we saw in Led Zeppelin - Stairway to haven - hell yes
so if you give me text who sad 10.000 different things otherwise .. I wont believe it .. so what its going to change my mind??
when the person who didn't have anything to do with symbolism .. and have status like .. 2pac for example .. explained them self's ... because at the end if that comes out not to be truth I have to have someone accountable for it.

that .. how I roll in my hood

do I believe that religion is the answer .. no, don't know .. by I bound by its rules .. and christian, and muslims

well that's that ... Ill be going now

ciao

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Too many references to dodgy videos and badly researched books on display here...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebulldog
I think if their truly is an organized over arching ruling elite or enlightened persons group then their control would be directly contested quite easily by the people they seek to rule. I think perhaps the reason we do not see a counterpoint to the illuminati is because it doesn't know its the counterpoint. there are billions of us and only a small percentage of those billions would be in the enlightened ranks. The counterpoint then I would argue is everyone else. There is no organized way to fight it because they (theoretically) control all. They would use the media to distract us and demonize an organized counter point like we see in the world today. Perhaps the irony is they are quite aware who the counterpoint is and thus manage the wars and scandals as a two fold program. On one hand it makes them money and on the other is keeps us divided and our focus elsewhere.

Tyrants everywhere make their own enemies so to find the counterpoint I would imagine we should look to those they try hardest to subdue.

Interesting discussion OP

Cheers
The neo tyrants have learned from the days of old. The fact that there are billions of people who believe they are free and are not being control should serve as a testament to the elite. I personally see no counter part or true opposition yet, as we all wonder around in the dark fighting amongst ourselves. Which by the way is an old saying that should explain much. "Divide and conquer".

[edit on 11-2-2010 by dissentfulbydesign]

[edit on 11-2-2010 by dissentfulbydesign]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
If there were a countering force to the long living bloodlines on the earth. It would have to be the soul that was Jesus. The problem that can be seen very clearly since his crucifixion is that people have not been very friendly toward any person like that. It does not appear people have in face moved beyond celebrating his crucifixion and learn the lesson or the moral of the story.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
If there is any opposition to the illuminati, if it exists in the negative form some people think of it as, it would be people not seeking power, people who are trying to improve themselves and truly make a better world based on justice, peace and progress for all.
It wouldn’t matter what they would be called, for ultimately what matters is what we do, and what our outlook on life is.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join