It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a Counterpart to the Illuminati?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I have a question, and I hope that some of you might be able to answer it...

In every great mythology, saga or epic, the "big bad guy" always has a "small good guy" counterpart. Dark cannot exist (or at least not become tangible) without light, so Lucifer has God, Sauron has Frodo, the Kurawa have Arjun and hey, even Voldemort has Harry.

In creation everything appears in equal measure to its counterpart. And it is the constant battle for tipping the balance between the two that makes the whole show exciting and interesting.

So far I have not been able to identify a definable counterpart to the group generally referred to as the Illuminati. If these bloodlines are indeed thousands of years old, possibly more ET than human, and from a human perspective representative of "evil", then they must have a "good" counterpart in equal or close to equal measure.

So my question is, who are/is their counterpart? And I mean this in a very specific and definable way, with comparable traits and equal powers to the Illuminati considering the fact that everything in creation appears in pairs.
Of course I have considered "humanity in general", "buddhist monks" or even "interdimensional beings" as possible candidates, but for some reason they don't quite fit the profile of "counterpart to the Illuminati". I would like to know if there is an identifiable, united group of family lines that have tried to counter balance the dark practices of the Illuminati perhaps for thousands of years already. Maybe druids stemming from the same bloodlines who made different choices, or angelics that live in 3D human form, I am just guessing here...

Since transparency is the counterpart of secrecy I don't think any of these bloodlines would specifically unite in the form of a "secret society" and hence perhaps not be known by any kind of name, but nonetheless it is still possible they are there.

Does anyone have any leads for me or can someone point me in the right direction? Serious responses would be very much appreciated, even though speculation might make for a fun conversation too.

to add a word.

[edit on 13/1/2010 by Mythtified]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Good question!!

2nd line

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Their counter has wings that span from one side of this little universe to the other and will eventually make themselves known once they make thier move rendering them helpless why rendering others helpless lol

SPECULATION OF COURSE!

guess the cleverbot is linked as sensed lol

[edit on 1/13/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I would say they most definitely do! The counter-part being the people they intend to control. We aren't exactly a small group though. We also seem to have forgotten that we are the counter-part.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Sure. Why not the Masons? Think about it. These "bloodlines" are just that... Families. Whereas any free born man who is not a convicted felon and who believes in a higher power can become a Mason. The Masons are a group with a history at least 300 years old (many speculate much longer). Masons were directly involved in the creation of the United States and have repeatedly fought against tyranny. (Some speculate their role in the French Revolution as well.) Tyrants are afraid of their democratic nature. (Saddam Hussein and Adolf Hitler both outlawed Masonry or persecuted those known to be Masons.)

So what if the Masons are the good guys in this fight?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I personally dont believe that there is a central illuminati anymore. I believe you have multiple factions, controlling the money of the world, who are able to fly under the radar because people are looking for a group with an All Seeing Eye logo tatooed on their forehead.

Look at the maps of where the world has influence, and which nations have excluded them. You will then have a very good idea of why certain countries are portrayed in a certain light, and where the elites have their strangle hold.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste
I would say they most definitely do! The counter-part being the people they intend to control. We aren't exactly a small group though. We also seem to have forgotten that we are the counter-part.

I had considered that myself, however, it is too general. In all the epic stories there is a "large crowd that never even wakes up" to whatever the paradigm is that they play their role in. However, the counterpart that ends up as the opposing entity is always very much definable, and very much aware and awake. This is true in all epics, so it must be true here also.
So "the people that they are controlling" does not quite fit the profile, though I agree that "being controlled" is very likely a part of the current experience of the counterpart.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythtified

In every great mythology, saga or epic, the "big bad guy"
always has a "small good guy" counterpart.

...allow me to offer a different perspective. "Illumaniti" is the plural form of the latin word for "enlightened." The implication here is that the illuminati are those who are "in the know" and perhaps "running things" from behind the scenes.

The counterpart of such a group would be people who aren't in the know.

That would be most people.

I have considered "humanity in general",

Exactly.

but for some reason they don't quite fit the
profile of "counterpart to the Illuminati".

What are your expectations? Buffy the Illuminati slayer?

would like to know if there is an identifiable, united group of family
lines that have tried to counter balance the dark practices of the
Illuminati perhaps for thousands of years already.

...I think it is not entirely in line with the nature of "good guy" to be operating in secret for thousands of years. If you're asking if there are competing secret societies, acting out their own personal agendas, I'd say that's very likely. But by their nature these groups could also be considered "illuminati," in the sense of "group in the know" and trying to run things from behind the scenes.

Let me give you a colorful metaphor:

There is a pig. He has pig friends. And he has cow friends. And there's a rancher who is planning on slaughtering the pig. There's also a family of spider who have been sucking blood from the pig for years. The rancher's neighbor would like to buy the pig so he can slaughter him himself. There's also a thief in the area planning on stealing the pig. The pig's friends know about all this and have cautioned him to eat less to make him a less tasty choice for slaughter. And the cows also know about all this, but are encouraging the pig to eat more so he'll be slaughtered instead of themselves.

Who's your bad guy?

Who's your "counterpart" good guy to the bad guy?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Sure. Why not the Masons? Think about it. These "bloodlines" are just that... Families. Whereas any free born man who is not a convicted felon and who believes in a higher power can become a Mason. The Masons are a group with a history at least 300 years old (many speculate much longer). Masons were directly involved in the creation of the United States and have repeatedly fought against tyranny. (Some speculate their role in the French Revolution as well.) Tyrants are afraid of their democratic nature. (Saddam Hussein and Adolf Hitler both outlawed Masonry or persecuted those known to be Masons.)

So what if the Masons are the good guys in this fight?

I agree that most Masons are good man with the right intentions. However, though many members may oppose Illuminati agendas and I don't doubt some would even fight them if necessary to defend their honor, I do not see the Masons as the typical counterpart. The foundation of Masonry is secrecy. The foundation of the Illuminati bloodlines is secrecy. They share too much common ground to be true opposites.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Now you're talking Brother! Fighting the good fight until the day I die! Oh wait; we are the Illuminati? lol

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

There is a pig. He has pig friends. And he has cow friends. And there's a rancher who is planning on slaughtering the pig. There's also a family of spider who have been sucking blood from the pig for years. The rancher's neighbor would like to buy the pig so he can slaughter him himself. There's also a thief in the area planning on stealing the pig. The pig's friends know about all this and have cautioned him to eat less to make him a less tasty choice for slaughter. And the cows also know about all this, but are encouraging the pig to eat more so he'll be slaughtered instead of themselves.

Who's your bad guy?

Who's your "counterpart" good guy to the bad guy?

The worst guy is the pig, for he is ignorant, yet the only one who has any hope of figuring this all out.

I know about the paradigm, but there are many layers within layers within layers.
I think Buffy is cool but she's also blonde. Perhaps I am looking for some deeper knowledge.
I appreciate your pointers, still my mind lingers on the subject.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 13/1/2010 by Mythtified]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Perhaps I am looking for some deeper knowledge.

Try looking at your signature.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Assuming the Illuminati exist and are "bad," Discordianism. Assuming Discordians exist and are "bad," the Illuminati. Assuming the Illuminati exist and are "bad," Discordianism. Assuming Discordians exist and are "bad," the Illuminati. Assuming the Illuminati exist and are "bad," Discordianism.

'Cause the imposition of order equals the escalation of... And 'cause the escalation of chaos equals the imposition of...

Ball up a small snow moon. And lampoon somebody upside the top with.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
While I agree that concepts like 'discordianism' provide the setting for an in depth philosophical discussion, it does not fit the profile of the "counterpart" as presented in many human sagas, mythologies and epics.
Neither does humanity in general, even though I agree that the awakening of mankind to his own inherent nature is directly dependent on the experience of being controlled and oppressed. I do not dispute that humanity in general is the opposite player within that context.

However... having said and acknowledged that... my curiosity is not about that paradigm, for it is well researched and known to me. I understand my own responsibility to awaken and educate myself on all levels as a human being. My interest is in knowledge about a more defined group or bloodline, that might have been the counterpart to the original Illuminati bloodlines for eons. I know the Illuminati have many layers, some of them fractured, but their top layers are never visible to us (hence I do not mean the Rockefellers, Rothchilds, Bushes, Disneys, Brzezinski or even the Queen), I am referring to the deeper layers above those, where we enter into the realm of fallen angels, ancient giants and black popes.

So thank you for the pointers toward general human consciousness and its part within this process, but that is not precisely what I meant.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythtified
The foundation of Masonry is secrecy. The foundation of the Illuminati bloodlines is secrecy. They share too much common ground to be true opposites.
The foundation of Masonry is secrecy from those who would wish to destroy it... Namely, the Catholic church, assorted Kings and tyrants among others. How better to fight a secret war than from behind the veil? How could one take on as nebulous a group as "The Powers that Be" publicly? Such a struggle would have to be guerrilla by the very nature of the opponents. If the bad is secret but the good is public, it's way too easy for the bad to smear the reputation of the good in the eyes of the people.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Well - I think to answer that in the truest sense you would have to ask who is the ultimate master of the Illuminati? - and most would say Satan.

Is their a counter to Satan - who has the power to defeat him? - Yes! - that is God.

If Satan were to take Human form - is there a counter to defeat him? - Yes! - that is The Lord Jesus Christ!

In a less overtly spirtual sense - are there groups looking to bring forth a 2nd Renaissance Period of Man - in direct conflict with those "elitists" who seek to bring about a NWO of scientifically controlled Neo Serfdom - then yes - they quietly exist also.

The difference being that those groups are usually grass roots and non-traditionally funded - belonging wholey cooperatively to the people that they consist of - instead of being an abstract entity like many publicly traded corporations which belong to no one person but exist to exploit all for personal gain.

And I tell you - when these groups approach you - you would do well to give them both time and resources - for their goal is to fight for your freedom to be all that any person can be in this life.

As always - when you look upon them you will recognize them by their fruits - and the true master they serve - in their actions on the planet.

And - as the "illuminati" tighten their systems of control across this planet - these groups will step into the light to fight boldly alongside their neighbors for the future of mankind.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

The foundation of Masonry is secrecy. The foundation of the Illuminati bloodlines is secrecy. They share too much common ground to be true opposites.
The foundation of Masonry is secrecy from those who would wish to destroy it... Namely, the Catholic church, assorted Kings and tyrants among others. How better to fight a secret war than from behind the veil? How could one take on as nebulous a group as "The Powers that Be" publicly? Such a struggle would have to be guerrilla by the very nature of the opponents. If the bad is secret but the good is public, it's way too easy for the bad to smear the reputation of the good in the eyes of the people.

I agree with you on that one, so perhaps secrecy is more of a common playground that does not necessarily exclude the possibility of being counterparts and still provides the space to be opposites. However, I didn't want to make my reply too lengthy and stopped there.

In my understanding as it evolved doing my research, the Masons are the entry level of the same pyramid. I am not looking for a group that is part of the same entity and the same basic teachings. All wars (with the Catholic Church, with Kings, etc) are fought at that entry level. Behind the veil of the Catholic Church, of Kings and Kingdoms, there is something else going on. While the entry level is distracted by a fabricated enemy and caught up in a fabricated war, all the top levels walk away with the loot. This recipe is as old as... well... I guess as old as the Illuminati bloodlines.

So, I am looking for the group that does not get caught up in this entry level game, but in stead has always been "on par" with the top level.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

While I agree that concepts like 'discordianism' provide the setting for an in depth philosophical discussion, it does not fit the profile of the "counterpart" as presented in many human sagas, mythologies and epics.

I'd say it matches accurately up to each of the four www.dictionary.com results for the key word of "counterpart," but none so much so as the fourth.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

what if the Illuminati are the good guys? You have no idea who the are. You have no idea where they are. You have no idea what they do. Yet you call them evil. You don't even know if they survived the disbanding in the late 1700s. Perhaps they are the Templars and the Templars survived and are hiding their affiliation and fighting the good fight. Maybe there is a secret agenda within masonry and we are both Templars and Illuminati and we fight a secret war with the evil power mongers. Or maybe the bad things that happen in this world are just caused by stupid people who happen to have enough power to make decisions and there is no secret group causing your hardships. Maybe it's you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join