It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had an exam today....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
the teacher must have a gun in his mouth right now in an undercover prison ... a stable probably

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Here to give you all another small update. First of all i want to thank you for all your posts!
It has been rather hard getting a hold of the video. My English teacher was not in today, guess she was sick or something. I'm doing my best to get the video and put it online, i'm guessing it is going to take me at least a week to get it all done.

I'm not the kind of person that likes to ''fake the suspension'', so i am thinking about asking a moderator to close this thread. I think it is best to then start a new thread with the video.

Until further notice,

Cheers

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sfen Senterra

It has been rather hard getting a hold of the video.

From the sound of it though it's just a matter of time.

U2U me some software tips.
nor do i know if I can rip, edit and convert DVD format with it...

Before you go that far, once you have the video, post with the name, production company, etc. We may find it already online somewhere if we know what to search for.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Ok, Please explain a little more what you are refering to here. Do you mean to tell me that the military told you to stage an area for alien landings? I must have missed the first part of what you said. Can you please restate what you are talking about

Thank you

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sfen Senterra

You would be suprised at how often Television shows get hold of "information" of this sort and churn it out. I remember a show with Roger Moore (You know, Bond ,James Bond) which detailed a declassified KGB file on a possible alien corpse under a pyramid in what appeared from geophysical surveys to be a very large , ovoid room . Very interesting. Unfortunately when its gets to the stage where Roger Moore is bought in to lend a story gravitas, you have to assume it was light on truth to say the least, and move on!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join