It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had an exam today....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Today I had an English AV (audio video) exam. Living in Europe and in my final year of high school I expected the exam to be a breeze, witch it was.

What I did not expect, nearly knocked me of my chair, was the subject. It was about UFO's. You might think of it as nothing special, so did I. After watching the cheesy intro i was convinced that this was going to be a mindless lecture about why UFO's are fiction and all the absurd conspiracies around them... On the contrary.

Here comes the knocking off the chair part.
After the god-awful intro with lots of 50's era sci-fi font the narrator took a baseball bat to my face!

Just before the end of the intro the narrator announced: ''They are real''. Scenes of Hitler started showing up. The narrator started talking about that the Germans where studying alternative means of flight since the late 20's and had a couple of operational crafts in the early 30's. Lots blueprints and photo's where shown. Even a Nazi witness from the day Hitler demonstrated one of his crafts to Mussolini made an appearance. Of course all the usual stories came by like Werner von Braun and Project Paper Clip to Boyd Bushman.

Who would have thought that such a controversial subject would be handled at school!??

If there any people that have a similar experience, feel free to share.

Also, if someone can help me out. The video also showed a debate of some kind with a Times writer and some army guy. And probably the first UFO club sponsored by the CIA. I can not recall any facts on this matter so if some can help me out, please.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sfen Senterra

The start of debunking the nation...?

How old are you if you don't mind me asking? x

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
its funny you should post this because my 9 year old daughter came in the otherday saying they had been learning about ufo`s and aliens? i couldnt believe it. but then my eldest daughter of 11 came in half hour later saying that they had been learning about mars, moon and possibilities that theres life else where. I was gobsmacked. Has anyone elses children been learning the same?
Also films and normal tv stations for kids are nearly all recently alien based?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I wish my exams covered UFO's, I might actually pass for a change! Although I had a rather fascinating conversation with my lecturer once about the Sumerians and aliens and whatnot. That was my favourite module - Myth, Magic and Religion, I was in my element

When I was in secondary school I also had quite a good history teacher who used to hate me because I questioned seemingly everything he taught.

We did subjects like WW2 and Vietnam so I had plenty of material to throw at him. He ended up becoming quite interested in what I had to say and would go home and research it himself.

Being honest though I only used to bring it up to disrupt the lesson because it was usually mind numbingly boring.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I wish my exams had UFOs in them!

That's what I get for being a science freak instead of doing english.

Although, I did manage to get the whole 'Jesus is an alien' theory into an R.E. essay once.
It bemused my teacher, and class. I laughed a lot

But no, enca78, I wasn't taught about aliens and UFOs anywhere in my syllabus.
My crazy R.E. teacher occasionally went on about it, and science said about the possibility.
But I'm not aware of it being in there yet.
I'll ask my little cousin though next time I see her, even though if she isn't, she'll look at me like I'm mental

I hope exam season goes well for ya!

[edit on 13/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Man, I wish I had exams about UFOs and discussion about ufos in my classes, but i live in chicago, so theres no such thing as ufos, here

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I can not recall any facts on this matter
so if some can help me out, please.

Go to the teacher and explain that you found his class very insightful and would like to know more. Ask for the name of the video, explain that you'd like to have a copy of it and ask for his help.

Then, post the name of the video here, and if we're not able to find a copy already online, I'm sure someone here on ATS will be willing to help you get it online.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Of course UFO's are real!
A UFO is just a flying object that a person/people cannot identify.
But UFOs made by aliens is another thing...no one here is 100% sure about those.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

I can not recall any facts on this matter
so if some can help me out, please.

Go to the teacher and explain that you found his class very insightful and would like to know more. Ask for the name of the video, explain that you'd like to have a copy of it and ask for his help.

Then, post the name of the video here, and if we're not able to find a copy already online, I'm sure someone here on ATS will be willing to help you get it online.

Good idea!
I'll do my best to track her down tomorrow and ask her for a copy, or at least the name of the dvd.

With any luck I'll have some new info up tomorrow!!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
As far as we know Von Braun did build some saucers or Foos.
Europe having Germany which does promote the source of the saucer.
However their designs came from Tesla in America since 1914.
I think the main funder of Telsa's space project was Jacob Astor who
died in the Titanic sinking in 1912 so Tesla wanted the ball started
rolling on his technology. America ignored Tesla but Germany did not.
Energy without carbon based fuel was a stated project of Germany.
By 1943 America heard of the Foos and Germany secretly developing
Tesla technology and sent the FBI to ensure all of Tesla's work was
removed from the Nazi spy rings around Tesla.
The Alien and space stuff is to cover our ownership of Tesla's work.
Tell that to the kids before they grow up.
Not too many grownups know that now.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
As far as we know Von Braun did build some saucers or Foos.
Europe having Germany which does promote the source of the saucer.
However their designs came from Tesla in America since 1914.
I think the main funder of Telsa's space project was Jacob Astor who
died in the Titanic sinking in 1912

yeah and I think JP Morgan was also involved somehow with Tesla as well.

Could it be we were wrong about the david wilcock? could this introduction to aliens in our schools be the disclosure? if so, then perhaps we're not too far off after all. educating our future generations as early as 11 and 17 and what not.. makes sense if... hold on.. makes sense IF this is in fact the agenda. Makes perfect sense because there are more children than adults globally. get them on the band wagon and follow THEIR lead in reaction for a change. hmm, as strange as it may sound, i have a feeling more and more kids will be coming home to mum and da going on about the strange things they learned in school these days. Well ATS'ers... if you are fortunate enough to have children, within that age group, then.. by all means..... ask them and post it.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Well I remember the Alien excuse as part of the mass media news years ago.
The Illuminati will never touch Tesla doing the UFO.
Well so few know the story or how the saucer done.
The kids know of no core beams in the World Trade Towers or what
kind of vibration devices Tesla made that could crumble a building.
It would be scary of the Aliens had the technology of Tesla.
What the people in charge are doing with the Tesla technology is a
problem. Lying to us and our children is one problem.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Today I had an English AV (audio video) exam. Living in Europe and in my final year of high school I expected the exam to be a breeze, witch it was.

How can you get to your fourth year (I presume)at secondary school and have such a bad grasp of the English language?Expect to fail your exam.''witch it was''
I think the word that you were looking for was ''which''.Is the education in the U.K.really this bad?I suppose that he's not ''bovvered'',like so many kids today,
used to writing text messages and blogs-shocking the fact that he thinks he's great at English!!!!!!maybe if they gave them proper exams instead of audio video!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Good thread but TBH we need more then one persons claim, although I do believe what he it telling us.

Last year I asked my 2 nieces (11 and 14 at the time) if it was announced on the news that we had made contact if aliens, would you be shocked or scared. And without a though both said no, in fact they where surprised it hadn't already happened.

Now both of them are your typical teenage girls, into face book, texting and hanging out. The most sci-fi thing they watch is maybe Dr Who on Christmas day.

So I think that if you did a survey of children then 99% would believe in Aliens and spaceship (ufo's)

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Just before the end of the intro the narrator announced: ''They are real''. Scenes of Hitler started showing up. The narrator started talking about that the Germans where studying alternative means of flight since the late 20's and had a couple of operational crafts in the early 30's. Lots blueprints and photo's where shown. Even a Nazi witness from the day Hitler demonstrated one of his crafts to Mussolini made an appearance. Of course all the usual stories came by like Werner von Braun and Project Paper Clip to Boyd Bushman.

Italy would have liked the free energy ideal of no oil based and no
carbon based fuel for their New World Order but nothing happened
for them. Germany was hot on the trail and had to be removed as
a threat to the oil companies.

Who would have thought that such a controversial subject would be handled at school!??

They didn't tell the whole truth but why so controversial.
They didn't say Alien but didn't say Tesla either.
Perhaps there is a movement in Europe or Germany to claim the UFO
and other technologies they were developing under von Braun.
Von Braun is thought to haul off the locked up Tesla material and labs
to finish off work on the saucers in New Mexico.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

My god.... give him a break. Why are you so serious about nitpicking one spelling mistake?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Might I guess you are from Holland?

Second line....

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Of course, the [insert favorite acronym here] are prepping our kids for full disclosure. It'll take 20 years or so but we'll get there. All will be revealed: anti gravity, zero point energy, free energy, dr Greer, stargates, ...and DRONES! Wilcock will be proven right in the end.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

for the love of god! grammar police! how can an english man misspell words. omg thats got to be the work of satan...

it happens...

On the other hand I don't know what to believe about disclosure this subject is so unpredictable.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Danna]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
double post*
hum first time this happened to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join