It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are New FSC Cigarettes part of the extermination program...?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well, we have been seeing the STOP SMOKING nazi's for quite some time now. They are pushing hard to get people to stop. Now they add a new chemical to our smokes that has had a real impact on my lungs, not sure about everyone else. I really can tell the difference. I live in NC and it wasn't until right before the start of the new year that they started selling them here. They are terrible. I really think there is a hidden agenda behind the additive. Thank you OP for this thread. F+S.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
No need for ethylene vinyl acetate to be added to the paper to the cigarettes. We have been doing great with the normal Salt Peter.

They say its just to extinguish fires, well...Ive never lit a fire with a cigarette before and those who fall asleep with cigarette in their hand; well, it was the stupidity that killed them - not the cigarette.

Dupont makes that chemical. There was a brand, American (something) that, in their FAQ, stated that they were using flax as the speedbump. The FAQ is now down, and honestly, if my company was using a natural source for the speedbump, I'd be shouting it from the mountains. Suddenly ALL of the cigarette papers are using the same materials and the largest manufacturer of this material is Dupont.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCounselor

Originally posted by the_denv
No need for ethylene vinyl acetate to be added to the paper to the cigarettes. We have been doing great with the normal Salt Peter.

They say its just to extinguish fires, well...Ive never lit a fire with a cigarette before and those who fall asleep with cigarette in their hand; well, it was the stupidity that killed them - not the cigarette.

Dupont makes that chemical. There was a brand, American (something) that, in their FAQ, stated that they were using flax as the speedbump. The FAQ is now down, and honestly, if my company was using a natural source for the speedbump, I'd be shouting it from the mountains. Suddenly ALL of the cigarette papers are using the same materials and the largest manufacturer of this material is Dupont.

A friend of mine emailed American Spirit (That was the brand I was referring to above), they are still using flax as their speedbump. You can smoke these without the end falling off and burning your carpet, and they don't taste like my porch steps.
No headache, no metallic taste.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
I order my cigs from overseas. $20 a carton (including shipping) and they are not FSC.

I would also love the link as well Aggie Man! I never thought of ordering overseas. Thanks! :-)

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The chemical making everyone sick is carpet glue - freakin' carpet glue used to keep the extra wrap/paper together.

So if you use matches to light this FSC - and drop the lighted match, it sets fire to something, are they going to invent fireless matches now?

LINK

[edit on 9-3-2010 by nomorecruelty]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK

As for the 'marijuana doesn't kill anyone' well it isn't stated as such on the death certificate.. lung cancer, mouth cancer, heart disease etc etc...

[edit on 13-1-2010 by yzzyUK]

Marijuana is anti carcinogenic. Sorry
There is no correlation between cancer and marijuana use. Too lazy to look up the studies (for anti carcinogenic) at the moment but if my word isn't good enough I'll gladly do it sometime tomorrow for you
I'm not aware of any studies done to date on heart disease though... but I do follow your logic (human body inhaling smoke ---> bad).

As for these new ciggies, my poor ol' mom is a pack a day smoker and I am very worried about her, more so now than before. I don't smoke ciggies myself, but when I'm around my mom and she lights up.. they smell 100x worse than they already did!! There's no possible way smoking flame retardant can be good for you.. anyone know if there has been studies done on the new additive?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK

Originally posted by Nematode
With this being the issue has anyone considered the smokeless cigarette also known as the Electronic Cigarette?

I do not smoke myself, so I am curious as to a real smoker's opinion on using this new technology to get their nicotine fix.

My husband bought one, swore it would help him give up..... it didn't and not onnly did it look daft but he said it tasted fould too.

I guess it's the same as non alcoholic wine or beer... it just tatses...wrong?

As for the 'marijuana doesn't kill anyone' well it isn't stated as such on the death certificate.. lung cancer, mouth cancer, heart disease etc etc...

[edit on 13-1-2010 by yzzyUK]

I haven't heard of anyone getting cancer or heart disease in direct relation to pot smoke, though the same carcinogens are present, the quantity smoked is far less than even a half pack a day and that is not accounting for potent varieties where even less is needed. You would have to be one heck of a pot head.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I would like that link too Aggie Man. I have links for Euro cigs but they are like 24-25 bucks a carton. Your link is cheaper.

I smoke Camel Filters and I noticed the different taste and smell as well after the switch.

Thank you so much!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ask yourself WHY they changed to cigs. What was wrong with the old smokes? Because a couple of idiots fall asleep we all have to cater to the ignorant trash. If it was one company that changed their formula I could see that, but when you have a government induced change across the board, something tells me that it was not for a good reason. Cigarettes with a new untested additive, hmmmmm.......I have smoked cigarettes for many years and recently have quit due to this unknows FSC additive. How can the FDA approve ingesting carpet glue?

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/122/l_72f 9ac8abb7e4551a5224fe8039e132d.jpg

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow

...though the same carcinogens are present...

What carcinogens would that be? Smoke? So far as I understand it, the stuff grows naturally and has no chemicals added; whereas, cigarettes literally have hundreds of chemicals added in the processing.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well if theyre trying to get people to quit by putting in the grossest most dangerous crap possible then it worked for me.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Roll your own. I use a little metal box with a rolling mechanism inside. Works like a charm, and costs 28.00 a carton as opposed to 45.00.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Alright, I do not know where you people live, I pay 6.80 for a damn pack of carpet glue generic lung killers.

I have smoked for over 25 years. If anyone know about the problems with surgery for us smokers, is the buildup of fluids in the lungs during the surgery.

I had surgery a few years back and had not one problem. Quick recovery.

That being said, over the last 2 years of the FSC, headaches every now and then and coughing up the phlegm. Besides the nasty flavor.

My nephew gave me 2 cartons of non fsc when he came back from Iraq this last time. 6$/carton. The taste was great and no sore throat and coughing.

Redneck, I have just ordered seeds from a place. The last time this subject came up, I did some looking for a supplier. Going to put it between my sweetcorn and peppers. Still doing some research on the plants.

Growing tobacco, who would have ever thought.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I took Aggie Man's advice and ordered from the link he gave. I ordered 6 cartons on March 9. Cost $130.

Got them today! 14 days from order to delivery.

I must tell you. It is SO good to smoke a real cigarette again! No stink, altho it burns faster. I am so so so pleased!

Thank you Aggie Man!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
I took Aggie Man's advice and ordered from the link he gave. I ordered 6 cartons on March 9. Cost $130.

Got them today! 14 days from order to delivery.

I must tell you. It is SO good to smoke a real cigarette again! No stink, altho it burns faster. I am so so so pleased!

Thank you Aggie Man!

You are welcome!

Anyone else get theirs yet?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCounselor
Roll your own. I use a little metal box with a rolling mechanism inside. Works like a charm, and costs 28.00 a carton as opposed to 45.00.

I rolled my own for a few months when I was in college....rolled in the filters and all. It did save money, that much is true...but it's time consuming. When I got out of college, I could afford to pay store prices...until they went to $6.00 a pack. Now I order from overseas and my cost per carton (shipping included) is approximately $22. I'll never have to roll another cig again!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

The signing of the new Tobacco Safety Act of 2009 by the IMF- CEO Barry Soetoro gives most Tobacco Corporations and their affiliated "parent" companys complete immunity from any resulting public sickness or illness as a result of any "modifications" to their product. Also, they are not required by law to notify the public of any related illness nor is any research required by the "government" pertaining to any illness claims by the public ( under Sec. 909 Records and Reports, articles (A) 3-6) and Sec 911 "Modified Risk Tobacco Products") More than 27,000 smokers worldwide have signed a petition since the implementation of world-wide FSC or "Fire Safety Compliance" laws claiming a strong metallic taste, headaches, sores in their mouth, nausea and diarrhea. It has of course, fallen on deaf ears and has been completely ignored by our World Bank and IMF "government" and of course, corporations within the Tobacco Industry. But this...is just the tip of the iceburg.

In 2000, Phillip Morris began using what they called "fire safe technology" in their Merit brand of cigarettes. Once again, this was done without any public notice whatsoever, just like the current FSC laws. They were sued by The Department of Justice in 2004 which forced them to change to the newer "government" standard of FSC cigarettes soon to be implemented for the first time in New York in 2005. Phillip Morris' version obviously did not contain all of the unnecessary toxic metallic nanoparticulates. It's interesting to note that the state with the highest amount of population within the US at the time, was the first to implement these newly formed FSC standards. Ironically, FSC cigarettes are called Reduced Ignition Propensity (or RIP) cigarettes by the Tobacco Industry.
In US Patent 7,640,936 filed September of 2005, Phillip Morris scientists explain in depth, the introduction of metal oxide nano-particulates to their products. The same type US patent was recently granted to RJ Reynolds in 2010 (#20100122708). Note that these patents were granted AFTER US-CEO Barry Soetoro signed the Tobacco Safety Act of 2009, supposedly giving the FDA and the US "government" control over tobacco additives.
The nanoparticles are incorporated into tobacco filler material cigarette paper and/or filter material, according to Muslim inventors Sharyar Rabiei, Firooz Rasouli and Mohammed Hajaligol. The metal oxide particulates consist of a combination of copper oxide, cerium oxide, titanium oxide, iron oxide and Yttrium, a radioactive rare-earth element... less than one micron in diameter, meaning they easily pass through the filter and are inhaled. This combination can then be applied to the cigarette paper or filler using an adhesive such as VINYL ACETATE, forming bands along the length of the cigarette. This toxic metallic mix, supposedly cuts down on carbon monoxide emissions from cigarette smoke, but in my opinion, there's a far more sinister agenda. Smokers are now inhaling a mixture of toxic metallic nano-particulates which explains the metallic taste and sicknesses expressed by so many smokers to date. Nanoparticulates are more deeply ingested on a cellular level, meaning once they're in the cell, they cannot be removed by conventional detoxifying methods and the above mentioned are known to break cells DNA strands and cause mutations. The result will be a myriad of new, aggressive forms of cancer which do not respond at all to conventional chemotherapy "treatment". This, in combination with IMF/Soetoro proposed budget cuts to water treatment facilities and newly relaxed EPA standards on agricultural toxic waste disposal and the numerous "profit poisons" in our food will lead to a rapid decline in human population and health. The "official" FSC website conveniently refuses to mention these toxic metallic nanoparticulates. The question is...why are these now being added under the disguise of FDA tobacco regulation via "The Tobacco Safety Act of 2009? Please research the above patent numbers for yourself.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join