It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Something" is definitely up...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Wow, I truly applaud your determination and acceptance of the situation. You're staying positive and I'm excited to see where this takes us.

You should move to Arizona. I hear it's hot and sunny there. And lots of nature as well.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by enca78

Enca,

This is incredible, and I would love to hear of anyone who has had the same experience.

What happend to you happened to me about 2 months ago...

I had just finished watching an interview with David Icke through a recommendation from a poster on this site.
Watched the vid and decided to go to bed.
Then on came this MASSIVE headache - it felt like a balloon inflating in my skull and I honestly felt at the time that my head was gonna 'pop'.
It continued for a good minute or so of intense pain, I mean. I couldn't move or do anything...Ijust had to deal with it.

I got a quick drink of water and headed to bed, but couldn't really sleep.
It wasn't half as painfull as the initial on-set, but enough to stop me sleeping.
I managed to eventually sleep, but had annoying, dull aches as you say.
My girlfriend made me go to the doctors who couldn't explain it - blood pressure heart etc was fine, but my symptoms were consistant with a sub-cranial haemorrhage...but she couldn't be sure...!!!
Next day I got a call from the doc to go immediately to hospital for MRI scan...needless to say, I panicked a wee bit.

Anyway,
Went for the scan - no anomolies, had an ECG done - no anomolies, then was told I had to have a Lumbar Tap...
Now, if anyone else had had this done, it is one of the most traumatic things to ever happen - and I mean REALLY horrible, so I obviously wasn't keen on the idea.
But it needed to be done to see that, if I had had a brain-bleed, there were no red blood cells in my spinal fluid.

I'll not bore you with the procedure, but the results came back clear, so they were as stumped as I was as to the reason behind the headaches.

Went back to work a day or 2 later, still with the dull headache you decribed, then they suddenly disappeared a day or 2 later...!!

Ever since that day, it feels like I 'see' things from a different perspective.
Like with group of friends, I could almost (and I know this sounds ridiculous) see everyones 'line' of reality and the paths they were on!!
Freaky is a mild word for it!

I feel like I've totally stepped out of 'the programme' and I'm lookin at life over a fence, watchin everyone just get on with their reality.
All the while thinking "they have absolutely NO idea what's going on".
I mean, if they did, things would be very different.

Mate, I totally believe in Sychronicity and I asked on another thread if the headaches I had, had been happening to anyone else, with no replies.
I don't mind being criticised for this, but I honestly think it may be down to waves of electromagnetism, causing conciousness shifts...

To me, that would explain the headaches and then the sudden shift in perception, but that's just my opinion

Feel free to point out that I'm totally wrong...!!

Much love...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

and totally agree...
I can't remember the last time I had restful sleep.
I just seem to lie there and think and kinda wait till my alarm goes off.
Could be seen as annoying to some, but I'm fine with it.

Also, I'm with you for the feeling of something gathering pace - we're on the brink of something and I'm excited for the result!

Much love...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zosomike
Next day I got a call from the doc to go immediately to hospital for MRI scan...
Went for the scan - no anomolies, had an ECG done - no anomolies, then was told I had to have a Lumbar Tap...
But it needed to be done to see that, if I had had a brain-bleed, there were no red blood cells in my spinal fluid.

Woow and you are in Newcastle??

I would have thought with service like that you would have been in a different country.

I'm in North Lincs and if I called my doctor to say I had a headache he would say buy some paracetamol.... Seriously...

My head office is in newcastle I wonder if I should ask for a transfer??

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I will be 20 years old on feb 10th this year and I have talked about this feelings with all of my friends for years, and that it keeps getting stronger as time passes. All of my friends share the feeling, and when I talk to people my age who I don't know they say they have the same feeling. I personally have always held the notion that I was meant for some sort of higher calling but I have never known any specifics of it at all, and a few of my friends share that feeling with me also.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Geoffrey

I personally have always held the notion that I was meant for some sort of higher calling but I have never known any specifics of it at all, and a few of my friends share that feeling with me also.

I find it interesting that you put it that way. That is exactly how I feel and have always felt. I am certainly not living out said higher calling, but I feel it with every fiber of my being. That I'm meant for something great. Something mind boggling. I'm sure you know exactly what I'm saying.

I think more and more people are feeling this way each day.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Their was another thread on this subject about people feeling the same way a while back on below top secret.

take a look some of you might find it interesting.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

_Orion

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion_grey

Hey, I wasn't at all surprised to see that thread posted, I actually left a post on that thread myself.

I can't believe I didn't find this thread sooner. I have told all of my friends that I have a constant expectation. When I drive home at night, I watch the sky expecting to see a UFO. And during the day, I always seem to be expecting an explosion- lot's of wind, noise, and a huge mushroom cloud. But I don't think this is exactly on point. I KNOW something is about to happen. When I was a Christian, I thought it was the rapture. But I'm not anymore, and it's still present. Like something very big is building up. If we had the ability, I think we could merely peek around the corner, and gasp in amazement of this thing being so close. One thing is for sure: It will happen soon. The reason why the age gap is so broad is because we are creatures of time, but in reality, time is pretty much meaningless. It seems like it's been an eternity, yet in all reality, it's only been a short wait. And regarding those of you who say you feel like you "chose" to be here in this time. I would believe it. In all truth, this will be the most exciting time ever. And I also think that we will be getting more visitors as the time draws even closer...

And I still feel the exact same way! If not more so. And the difference between then and now is that I see it in other people now, not just myself. So it's pretty awesome! I'm pretty excited.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Folks,

There is another thread on this site where this is being discussed in more depth...
Please visit - www.abovetopsecret.com...

It would be great to have you join the discussion!!!!!!!!

Much love...

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I believe this is one of many evolution waves that encircle the earth every so many years. We are all going through it, it's just a matter of noticing how hard normal everyday life is becoming.

So I think a new paradigm shift is happening. People are learning slowly to live in the NOW, and to put their fate in a path that is ALREADY predetermined to be glorious.

In other words, we are learning to stop fighting our spirits.

This is the time to focus on nothing but selfless love for your family and others. But especially those in your family who need your love the most.

It's going to take a while to heal, but the days are fast approaching.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

What is that you are yearning? What is it that you feel you need to strive for? What is that feeling, that breaking point that comes from deep within every fiber of your being?

Are you sure birth was your first breath of existence? If it wasn't then what was before birth?

If you chose to be here what would the reasoning behind it be?

Don't let these questions be stumbling blocks, instead ponder them deeply.

I wish Love to everyone.

Namaste!

[edit on 4-3-2010 by 11118]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Oh zosomike, you beat me to it!

Here's the link to my thread if you should like to peruse it and add your own two cents.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Something is definitely up Eagle, and I have a feeling that we're all going to be in for a big wake up call rather soon. Check out my thread too if you feel like doing so!

Peace be with you,

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This "yearning" or "longing" you describe is nothing new. Every human on planet Earth has experienced it since the dawn of our species. It's an interesting feeling, but it's nothing new.

Platitudinous!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join