It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad Tied to 'Underwear Bomber'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Mossad Tied to 'Underwear Bomber'

www.americanfreepress.net

“His explosives couldn’t have blown up his own seat. Even if full power, it wouldn’t have worked.”

He also explained how the patsy’s country of origin, Nigeria, is clandestinely controlled by the Israeli army and Mossad.

Furthermore, Mutallab’s father is a Mossad partner and Israel’s No. 1 contact in Nigeria.

The firm in charge of security at Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport is the Israeli-owned International Consultants on Targeted Security (ICTS).They’re also the same outfit responsible
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Another significant detail is being neglected by mainstream media sources. The firm in charge of security at Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport is the Israeli-owned International Consultants on Targeted Security (ICTS). They’re also the same outfit responsible for all three airports used by “Muslim hijackers” on 9-11. ICTS also handled security for London’s bus system during their 7-7 “Muslim bombing,” while doing the same at Charles de Gaulle Airport when “shoe bomber” Richard Reid boarded a plane in Paris on Dec. 22, 2001.

Can anyone confirm if the above is true?

If true this is HUGELY MASSIVE!!!!!!!!!!

“There is no al-Qaeda in Yemen. George Bush released a couple of phony operatives from Guantanamo, and after traveling to the Middle East, they hooked up with the Mossad. The only reason Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez released
them is because they’re assets.”

From my so so understanding of Yemen, there are religious extremists there but they are not terroists.

What do you guys think of this news?

Can anyone confirm if what they say about ICTS is true, they were the ones responsible for airport security for all terroists attacks?

www.americanfreepress.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I think that although the garment bomber has all these ties to the mossad, why would the mossad be attacking the US? It doesn't make any sense.

The head of the mossad shifted the entire division's attention to Iran, because Iran is going to # Israel up, supposedly.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iconic
I think that although the garment bomber has all these ties to the mossad, why would the mossad be attacking the US? It doesn't make any sense.

Well of course it makes sense.

Obama wants $33 billion more for war

The administration is also plans to tell Congress next month that its central military objectives for the next four years will include winning the current wars while preventing new ones and that its core missions will include both counterinsurgency and counterterrorism operations.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Follow the money Bro!

During 911 how much money did Bush ask congress for?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iconic

The head of the mossad shifted the entire division's attention to Iran, because Iran is going to # Israel up, supposedly.

They didn't attack the US , they just had to make it "look" like another

Muslim Al Qaeda tried to.

Now the US is attacking another "Ghost Enemy" in Yemen.

US boots will be on the ground soon in Yemen, Somalia will be next.

WANNA BET

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Important Notice, 28 December 2009

Following the terrorist attack on DL/NW Flight 253 on 25 December 2009 , there have been incorrect reports linking ICTS Europe to the event.

We would like to make it clear that ICTS Europe Holdings B.V. is not connected in any way to the mentioned events. ICTS Europe does not provide any security services, nor any other services, whether directly or indirectly, at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport and is not connected in any way to any of the companies that provide security services at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.

Operating in many other airports across Europe and worldwide, ICTS Europe Holding B.V. continues to work tirelessly with our clients and the authorities to ensure that the new, enhanced security measures are implemented efficiently and with the utmost regard to customer service.

source:
www.ictseurope.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'd sure look for some additional corroboration on anything like that. I have a tendency to give AmericanFreePress.net a fairly wide berth. They're as heavily agenda-laden as anyone out there, and it isn't an agenda with which I'm particular comfortable.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[Edit to add for clarity]

I'm responding to the Opening Post. Sorry for any confusion.

[edit on 1/13/2010 by yeahright]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

ICTS UK Ltd is another Israeli-run 'transportation security' company with offices in London. Although the company's registered address is listed as 8 Baker Street, they operate, however, from an office on the first Floor of T@vi st0ck House South. Curiously, this is the exact same location that Fortress GB operate from. More curious still, T@vi st0ck House is the exact location where the number 30 bus exploded on 7th July.

Fortress GB, a smart card technology developer and integrator for ICTS Europe. ICTS Europe is an Israeli security company based in the Netherlands, a subsidiary of which is Huntleigh. Huntleigh was the security contractor at Logan Airport on 9/11 that failed to provide us with CCTV evidence of hijackers. The London Underground is one of Fortress GB's clients and according to their press release they provide smart card technology (personal details and biometric information) for contractors that operate in Tube stations.'

interactive.zogby.com...

Fortress GB was the Israeli security company involved in the 'Glasgow Bombings'

and

ICTS International were the company who ran the security arrangements at ALL the airports from where the hijacked airliners departed from on the morning of September 11th, 2001.

interactive.zogby.com...

Guess we the Sheeple are the only ones who're unaware of the extent of the connections between these Israeli 'security companies' and the 'Fear, Fear, Be Afraid of Terrorism' events blazoned into our consciousness by the whore media

Our criminal 'world leaders' obviously know all about the extent and reach of Israeli 'security' --- and continue to award them all these lucrative security 'contracts'

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
ICTS Europe does not provide any security services, nor any other services, whether directly or indirectly, at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport and is not connected in any way to any of the companies that provide security services at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.

ICTS is an airline security company, every service they offer has to do with airline security, but I understand your point that not in Amsterdam.

However....

With long-established presence in over 70 locations, including virtually all the major airports in Europe, ICTS Europe not only offers existing infrastructure but also close links with airports and regulatory authorities. This, combined with familiarity with the communities that surround European airports and excellent access to and experience with employment sources, provides ICTS Europe with incomparable means of service facilitation.
www.ictseurope.com...

Netherlands is in the list

NetherlandsCTSN BV

Folkstoneweg 42, Columbus Building
1118 LM Schiphol Airport
The Netherlands
Tel: +31 20 20 65 650
Fax: +31 20 20 65 659
E-mail: ctsn@ictseurope.com

www.ictseurope.com...

ALSO...................

ICTS Europe embarked on the new millennium with an increased pace of expansion. Assisted by the acquisition of ICTS Europe Holdings B.V. by Fraport AG (2002) the group continued to expand operations into new locations:

•The Netherlands: ICTS-NAS is awarded two major contracts for Access Control and Checkpoint services at Schiphol Airport Amsterdam

www.ictseurope.com...

In other words that is a lie!!!!

Access control and checkpoint services at Schiphol!!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
As for the validity of the claim, I don't know, but it wouldn't shock me. Have you read "Gideon's Spies" by Gordon Thomas? It's very eyeopening not only about the Mossad (which is the focus of the book) but the CIA, MI, etc. Parts of it were very difficult for me to get through, simply horrible, but I'd rather know than be ignorant. If you haven't read it yet I highly recommend it.

On the issue of the underwear bomber, at this point, I don't think he had significant ties to anyone, as he was horribly ill prepared, even to "send a message". The only thing I can see for him, is perhaps he desired an organization and either they didn't want him or perhaps he mistakenly contacted mossad instead. But then what would either Mossad or the CIA want with some nobody, I don't see a purpose for wanting to take him into custody as far as intelligence gains or anything, he seems to be barely plankton in the sea of terrorism.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yemen is a very poor country and over the last decades several groups of bandits operating out of the remote desert have kidnapped Westerners purely for ransom and ransom only.

Much like the bandits in the hills of Sicily and Sardinia do.

It’s highly doubtful there is a significant El Qaeda presence in Yemen. It’s not very strategic to the key battlegrounds in Iraq and Afghanistan that most serious fundamentalists want to get involved with.

One thing is for sure and that is that Israeli firms who are mostly MOSSAD fronts have all the key security contracts dealing with the War on Terror. Not only do they handle most of the actual screening and procedures but they manufacture much of the response software too that our government computers use for coordinating information and responding to that information.

It is believed that not only do most of these programs installed on U.S. Government Security Computers have back doors in them to allow access by the Israeli Firms to some of the U.S. Government’s most security sensitive computers but that they also have Trojans installed that can easily disable them at the push of a button.

The whole terrorist issue stems from Zionist Israel breaking the U.N. Accords that established a Zionist/Jewish Colony in 48% of Palestine and allotted the other 52% to the indigenous Arabs and Palestinians and Jerusalem to be governed in perpetuity by the Holy See.

It was believed as early as 1948 by the CIA who wrote in Presidential Reports that are available on Cia.gov under the Freedom of Information act that not only would Israel never stop until all of Palestine was absorbed by them and the entire indigenous population killed or runoff but that their would be a backlash against the U.S. if we supported the Israeli nation.

Zionist Israel basically created the entire terrorist problem with the policies of the Zionist nation that itself was born with acts of well documented terrorism against the British Governors of Palestine, U.N. Diplomats, and peaceful Jews who rejected Zionist policies and indigenous Arabs resistant to an Israeli State. The latter in large part was resistant because they felt that the Zionists never would stop expanding and could not be controlled in their expansion efforts.

Zionist Israel is waging a war of Islamic Attrition aimed at maintaining their hegemony over the region.

Not only have they created the pretext and the conditions for that War on Terror of Muslim attrition but they skillfully manage it from a controlled propaganda standpoint to keep it alive and going.

Our borders here in the U.S. are so porous that every single day tens of thousands illegal immigrants cross it looking for jobs, and tons of illegal narcotics do too. It would be just as easy for terrorist elements to enter the United States and wreck havoc on it.

Where are they? The reality is there are hardly any, which is why the Israelis and the U.S. and the U.K. invent some through this managed process.

The War on Terror that fuels and funds and enriches the military industrial complex and the security industrial complex is one huge scam to rob of us dollars and rights.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Well.

Not much to add to your post , other than , Well said

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Not very strategic battleground? Should study world geography more when you consider where its at. For terrorists, borders are nothing to them except as a hindrance. This is transnational terrorism. They go where they want to, cause chaos where they want to.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
They go where they want to, cause chaos where they want to.

Actually they are growing in response to chaos
Invasions, Occupation = Biggest Recruiting Factor

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Not very strategic battleground? Should study world geography more when you consider where its at. For terrorists, borders are nothing to them except as a hindrance. This is transnational terrorism. They go where they want to, cause chaos where they want to.

So too does the number one terrorist orginization in the world...the MOSSAD, it's just they fly first class on EL AL!

Yemen is not exactly the air hub of the world friend. The fewer the flights going in and out of a place, the harder it is to use as logistics.

Pakistans major cities on the other hand?

Tel Aviv? Now that's a hopping airport!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

It takes alot more than invasions and occupations to get a person to become a terrorist. They also want change. No invasion or occupation does not mean no terrorism.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Even geographically Yemen is an ideal launch pad for terrorism. It sits at the mouth of one of the busiest shipping lanes and leads directly to oil fields and political instability.

To the South the Somali Pirates, to the north the whole of the middle east boiling pot, a fantasticc location to become "middle men"

Transport and communications are key for any modern conflict and the closeness to the underworld of the intelligence agencies in the Middle East make it good recruiting ground.

There is a mainly polarised disaffected population and large scale gang infrastructure that lends itself to radicalism

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Whos to say Yemen needs to be hub for flying first class. Look at Afghanistan. Think terrorists wanted Afghanistan as a hub for flying? Or just a place to train and spread their brand of Islam in Asia, as you said before Afghanistan is a key battleground for the fundamentalists even though its got very poor infrastructure for flying. Think of Yemen next to Saudi Arabia and other countries of the ME. Perhaps I should post a couple of videos of Saudi forces fighting in Yemen currently. Even they know that Yemen has become an important battleground to fight for.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by osc121

Remember the Cole.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

It takes alot more than invasions and occupations to get a person to become a terrorist.

You know Delta, i'm VERY interested to know something.
If it takes alot more than invasions and occupations to get a person to become a terroist, then tell me why are they terroists.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, but i'm just wondering if you will say what I think you will say.

Tell me, what makes them terroists?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join