It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 psychic prediction from Joseph Tittel - he says that this is the year of the earthquake

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It would be more promising if he had not used the term 'UFO'. That generic term can imply a chinese lantern, a weather balloon, etc. crashing to Earth. I would have preferred that he used something more definitive like an alien space craft crashed to Earth.

Someone mentioned a collapsing bridge prediction. I think the bridge shown on the msm coverage of the Chilean 8.8 quake would qualify for that. I think it was part of a main highway that runs the length of Chile.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I am usually extremely reserved as it concerns prediction and prophecy but must say I find it eerie that this guy seems to be spot on at least earthquake wise.

This truly seems to be working itself to be the year of the earthquakes.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
3 quakes in chile yesterday!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Could this guy be the missing link since Edgar Cayce? I am not going to jump right in and take his word without seeing more definitive proof, but he has had some success in at least vaguely predicting events. If the UFO thing happens, I am sold.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Incase no one saw this morning another one came up.

news.yahoo.com...

Japan got hit by a 6.6 quake.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
www.mynewsletterbuilder.com...

48. A bombing of a foreign U.S. Embassy as soon as May kills many.

abcnews.go.com...

Might be things to come...or related to this prediction.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
After reading Josephs 'predictions' it is safe to say I could have made these predictions myself. These are not predictions These are potential scenarios based on probability. All of last year's 'predictions' any one of us could have written as most of them were inevitable....

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Interesting, I might keep an eye on this one. Hopefully the UFO one comes true also. I've heard another version of it, something about alien hybrids in Mexico or New Mexico... around summer..we shall see...hopefully the truth comes out and the aliens in the UFO are alive and the governments are forced to tell the truth...or perhaps the good ET's decloak their ships..hm..

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

So far no reported deaths. This might not be the right prediction...maybe it is but it is off as far as the amount dead. Only 10 injured firefighters.

57. New York city experiences one of the biggest fires in their history. This may include an entire city block. Many injured and several perish, including two firefighters.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
more and more keep coming

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucky5678
After reading Josephs 'predictions' it is safe to say I could have made these predictions myself. These are not predictions These are potential scenarios based on probability. All of last year's 'predictions' any one of us could have written as most of them were inevitable....

I agree

Earthquakes happen all the time and he did pick places that are prone to them... I’ll make a prediction…. At least three famous people will die in California before the end of this year.

Anyone want to bet me my prediction will not come true?

It would be more believable if he said something like Haiti will have a huge earthquake that will affect the whole country for many years to come… But he doesn’t “see” the big one affecting that country, but says Chili will have some and they do but with minimal damage. So as Obi-Wan Kenobi would say I would think Haiti would be the bigger disruption of the force and the easiest to see, well if people could see the future…

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
How come psychic's can't pick Lotto numbers?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join