It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 psychic prediction from Joseph Tittel - he says that this is the year of the earthquake

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
oh crap iv made thread too about these predictions. Should i delete it?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I've been keeping up with this guy as well and count 7 or 8 of his predictions as pretty accurate. I don't know yet if I think he is really psychic, or just very good with generalities.

Anyway, I wanted to point out that the young lady found in the bathroom could not be Brittany Murphy. She died in Dec. 09 and his prediction is for 2010.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flakey
With a 5.0 in Greece , 6.2 near Argentina , 6.0 in Guatemala , and the 7 pointer in Haiti which is still suffering aftershocks today as it has been suffering everyday every since the 7 pointer happened....its time to give this thread a bump and take another look at this guy. I don't normally do "visions" and yet I am wondering if this might be the time to change my mind.

you are absolutly right people need to start flagging this thread or my thread about the same thing :p

Im mirroring the vid on my own youtube page because we need to get this out! The more people see this the more confirmation we can give.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

I posted in another thread last year that I had a overwhelming sense that 2010 would be a bad year. I hope things calm down soon.

You didn't say that. Did you?:vomit: Ah I didn't think so.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Joseph Tittel ....John Titor......seem familiar?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayaboveitall
Joseph Tittel ....John Titor......seem familiar?

John Titor seemed pretty intelligent, and although i like Joseph he isn't that smart to write like John did. IMO

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

51. Hawaii kept coming to me over and over. This makes me think that the state will endure many major issues. One with their local state government. The other issues are going to be weather related and leaving many vacationers stranded. Lots of floods, possible small volcanic eruption and a big hurricane hit along with one wave that is just amazing in size.

52. I keep seeing a big wave wash over a small island. I would thing this would have to be a tsunami or tidal wave. Not sure where this is going to happen but it may happen in September.

Anyone catch that?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

51. Hawaii kept coming to me over and over. This makes me think that the state will endure many major issues. One with their local state government. The other issues are going to be weather related and leaving many vacationers stranded. Lots of floods, possible small volcanic eruption and a big hurricane hit along with one wave that is just amazing in size.

52. I keep seeing a big wave wash over a small island. I would thing this would have to be a tsunami or tidal wave. Not sure where this is going to happen but it may happen in September.

Anyone catch that?

I guess we will see, but as someone posted I see a lot of generalities here. It also follows the same phenomena of a fortune teller where they say a lot of things, but the one getting their fortune told only focuses on the stuff that fits them.

He does have a lot of very focused statements, and I will hold him to those statements, so I think it is with these that will show one way or the other if he has a gift or if he can guess well by studying historical events. He also has a lot of generalities, such as a young famous girl dead, and the chances of that is high during the course of the year.

As for earth quakes, we are either average or actually below average of any other given year. Having a 7.0 and now this 8.8, though on different sides of the world, but rather close in time we tend to focus on them, but they are not that outside of the norm even though 8.8 is rare anywhere, but they do happen.

It will be interesting in how big a wave will hit Hawaii from this 8.8. Anyone think this will be his above perdiction 52?

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
my own brother who is in the Navy told me last night that the Haiti earthquake was HAARP. I think they are going to try and take Cuba by years end. crazy? yes. but I believe him. and I'll even tell you his name. Jesse Stuth
Just because someone is in the military doesn't mean they has access to info like that. That is a vague statement. And I suppose Japan is on the hit list to do what?? somehow get the Toyota owners mad or Chili for that matter. cause they just wanna cause an issue. no purpose there.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

I guess we will see, but as someone posted I see a lot of generalities here. It also follows the same phenomena of a fortune teller where they say a lot of things, but the one getting their fortune told only focuses on the stuff that fits them.

He does have a lot of very focused statements, and I will hold him to those statements, so I think it is with these that will show one way or the other if he has a gift or if he can guess well by studying historical events. He also has a lot of generalities, such as a young famous girl dead, and the chances of that is high during the course of the year.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Xtrozero]

Yes, I sometimes think about it too, that actually the interpreters are making the connections and so the predictions come to pas. But I think that people with this ability will always make predictions this way because we still have free will to believe what we wish and some people might believe it some people might be skepticle, some people might see a prophecy come to pas and some might htink it is a coincidence, these two groups will always remain and it is up to the individual interpreter.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
61. UFO crashes to Earth. As much as the government tries to cover it up there are too many witnesses and fuzzy video to prove it true. More UFO sightings throughout the US and also reported by our own troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. Another big sighting above three major cities, Philadelphia, Los Angeles and New York.

Love that one
please let it be true!

some of the predictions have come true already
but could be coincidence...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

One thing about this psychic is that his time line for events seems off but his predictions accurate. I've heard from other psychics that they see images in their mind that when further away mean different time lines. Being he is a young psychic I would expect that his location of events and time line would be slightly off. We will see how this plays out with Hawaii's Tsunami warning.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
"One major quake will be at least 6.0 to 8.0 and that particular one may occur near the coast of Venezuela and Brazil. One island will be completely leveled after experiencing the worst quake ever."

" I keep seeing a big wave wash over a small island. I would thing this would have to be a tsunami or tidal wave. Not sure where this is going to happen but it may happen in September."

Being a newer medium he seems to be right on about his visions. Maybe this was the vision he had and it was Chile's coast rather than Venezuela or Brazil. Unless there is more quakes to come in that area. Pacific area seems very active.

I wonder if the island he saw completely leveled is one of the Juan Fernandez Islands or even a possibility of Easter Island?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Magnitude 6.3 hit Salta, Argentina 2/27/10..... this is the year of the earthquake!

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
when viewing Part 5

when he says its break time & puts on the music... fast forward to the 7:50 ... where he picks up his dialogue

also in #5 he says the Queen will either die or be found dead
( ?whats the difference ?)
both he & i wonder just which 'Queen' passes away,
England is the most famous to westerners...or the others like Queen Noor

www.kinghusseinfoundation.org...

If i was in registered in the Annual 'Dead Pool', i'd say it was 50-50 between the Quees of England and of Jordan

#5 has 2 blurbs about the stock market (dow jones)
in one case he says a crash in maybe May or possibly into August

the 2nd blurb is that the market crash will be July 7th or 19th

~~~~~~~~~~~ Whaaaaaa ? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

theme parks like disney or 6 flags (among all the entertainment parks)
will have more than ordinary accidents, like beheadings, electrocutions, drownings...

i wonder if the recent Killer Whale incident counts as a 'HIT' & not a 'BONK'

you can do this stuff too... its just letting your mind go blank, or fall into a free~thought zone... you computer brain will automatically begin 'crunching' events, experiences, possibilities, random thoughts & roll a trailer type of mental montion picture sequence... your mind just has to be coherent enough to recall the info shown you, & presto you can claim to be a psyche too

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

These two might come true. Hawai'i is under a tsunami warning as I type this.

Thanks for the post OP. S+F we need this on to get bumped

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Guess this guy was right on.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Keep an eye on Oklahoma. It has been rockin.
earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
i was listening to his internet radio broadcast like weeks ago and boy am i impressed, he put special emphasis on hawaii, just saying it keeps coming over him and that he kept seeing it hit by water,

looks like he was right on about hawaii being swept by water,

btw i hope his ufo prediction comes true ufo over DC!!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

As for earth quakes, we are either average or actually below average of any other given year. Having a 7.0 and now this 8.8, though on different sides of the world, but rather close in time we tend to focus on them, but they are not that outside of the norm even though 8.8 is rare anywhere, but they do happen.

In the last two months we have had four earthquakes above 7.0 and three of them were shallow earthquakes that caused major devastation. If this is normal or below average would you be willing to prove that with a link or something? In all the years of my life I have never seen so many strong earthquakes in such a short amount of time.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join