It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 psychic prediction from Joseph Tittel - he says that this is the year of the earthquake

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

I would say based on what I have seen with this guy is he is a new psychic. He seems to be fairly accurate but after the fact analysis of his predictions he misplaces his visions into his story. This guy predicted the earthquake in haiti including the death tolls and stated it was coming up soon. One week later the Haiti earthquake happened. I will be following his predictions for sure.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Interesting:

"47. Tour bus crashes. Possibly in Ohio. I believe this will be from a famous musician possibly related to country music. One to six may perish."

Not Ohio but in Louisiana:

'A pickup truck
crashed into one of Trace Adkins' tour buses this morning, killing two people in the pickup truck ... this according to Caddo Parish Sheriff's Office in Louisiana.

Read more: www.tmz.com...

Not sure if that counts as a hit due to wrong place, but interesting.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mountainmeg

It possibly is a hit. Psychics as I understand get a vision of things related to events but they have to piece them together accurately. More times than not their interpretation of the vision is slightly off...but it doesn't mean that they were wrong, just not as accurate as they could be.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Two plains collide hitting wings near airport.

Another possible hit not one month after the prediction.

www.allheadlinenews.com...

2 planes collide 5 miles from the airport. Both pilots dead.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by madmax8

* Three major ones within the US possible one north in the Vermont, Connecticut and Maine area along with the borders of Canada. One within the U.S. & Canada could also reach up to 5.5 in magnitude.

Yep he will be right...... But then I'll up the number to 50 plus... I'm much better than he is in my perdictions..

Number of Earthquakes in the United States for 2000 - 2010
Located by the US Geological Survey National Earthquake Information Center
Magnitude 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010

5.0 to 5.9 63 41 63 54 25 47 51 72 85 52 5

* One major quake will be at least 5.7 to 6.0 and that particular one may occur near the coast of Venezuela and Brazil.

Brazil had a 6.9 in 2002 and a 7.0 in 2003 with their last quake Jan 11 4.3
Venezuela had most of its earthquakes off its coast with a 6.3 last year...I think he has a good chance of getting this one right too.

* Two will be at a very high altitude and a 5.0. Mountains crumble from quakes and mud slides.

Where is this one? 5.0 is really not uncommon throughout any year.

One earth quake may take place in Antarctic causing major issues with the ice breaking apart and also effecting several scientist who are in the area the time the quake hits killing one of them.

This will be interesting.... Antarctica had a true killer one (if anyone was around) in 1998 at 8.1, so they happen there and are many times big. But it looks like he isn't hedging his bet here as much as the other places.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Hey great job!

Maybe we can use this to check off any of them that are close. I hope not...everything he says is bad.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

most definitely, i'm known for fruedian slips and whatnot though, i've got his whole radio talk downloaded, so if any of those predictions are under interrogation i can always go back and listen to make sure i wrote down what he really said,

other than that, alot of people are saying he's spot on, not too many people are giving links to the stories they say he's been rightabout but the ones who have supported his claims are fun to read...

it might be interesting to bear in mind his predictions while encountering this new year!

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Here is something that seems highly likely.

16. FBI makes arrests of dozens of major company executives for conspiracy, embezzlement, tax invasion and much more. One arrest will be a big surprise to all. The IRS will pressure many of the wealthy and famous in 2010 and part of this conspiracy may include tax invasion.

With the whole Joe Stack's incident on the IRS it may prompt the good people within our government to stop and think about the impact of non enforcement of their laws are causing on average people. Going after big names will force the status quo to shift...enforcing the law to prevent corruption will give faith back to the FBI as an investigator of conspiracies and corruption.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

44. Taj Mahal in the news. Tragedy hits. Not sure if this is in Atlantic City New Jersey or India.

Not a huge story but a couple visiting the Taj Mahal one was shot in the leg.

epaper.hindustantimes.com...

epaper.hindustantimes.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
There have been huge mud slides in Europe this last few days...

Madeira mud/mountain slides kill 40+ BBC News

Also, McDonalds pulled out of Iceland in late 2009 this is pretty close I guess too.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This guy is certainly the most acurate forecaster I have seen.

I wonder who the female star will be,lady gaga maybe?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by KANDINSKI

It was Brittany Murphy.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
7.0 r quake just hit japan

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraank Fontaine

Originally posted by KANDINSKI

It was Brittany Murphy.

37. I kept seeing a young lady lying on the floor in a bathroom as if she was unconscious or even dead. Again this would be a young celebrity and could be Lindsey.

thecelebritycafe.com...

Just for reference.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Keep your eyes on this prediction, I think it might be Madonna...as she is 52 this year.

36. I kept seeing the headline Died and Dies and the young age of 52. I can not see the first line of the sentence. I’m thinking this has to be a famous actor, actress or musician.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Well with an 8.3 off the coast of Chili that puts it somewhat close to Antarctica. He does specify that scientist will die from it so I would say close but no cigar as of yet… As I said before, predicting a large earth quake in that area has good chance of coming true since all around there big ones are prone to happen there.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
More and more I am inclined to believe this guy.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
please let other ATS members know about this thread as this guy is dead on
about the quakes

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I think this is the predictions people want if they don't want to read

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Read some stuff about a dude that works with numbers and astrology and 2012 is the year of the big change and upheaval.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join