It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 psychic prediction from Joseph Tittel - he says that this is the year of the earthquake

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Joseph Tittel spirit medium is a very popular psychic around the world, he predicted something about Michael Jackson live on MTV before Jackson's death
i came across his blog last year and read the predictions for 2009 and thought he cant be for real.
ive been checking his site on and of in the past year and half of his predictions came true

here is the link to his blog for the 2009 predictions
spiritmanjoseph.blogspot.com...

here are a few of the 2010 predictions followed by a link to all of them

------------------

WEATHER 2010
* It will also be a very bad year for weather patterns. We will see more destructive storms, earthquakes & volcano eruptions. 2010 will be the year of the Earthquake with quakes rattling area’s that have never experienced a quake before.

* Three major ones within the US possible one north in the Vermont, Connecticut and Maine area along with the borders of Canada. One within the U.S. & Canada could also reach up to 5.5 in magnitude.

* One major quake will be at least 5.7 to 6.0 and that particular one may occur near the coast of Venezuela and Brazil.

* Two will be at a very high altitude and a 5.0. Mountains crumble from quakes and mud slides. One earth quake may take place in Antarctic causing major issues with the ice breaking apart and also effecting several scientist who are in the area the time the quake hits killing one of them.
-------------
link to the whole list of predictions
www.mynewsletterbuilder.com...

MOD EDIT: to correct spelling error in thread title

[edit on 1/25/2010 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Astonishing that this guy would predict a year in which there are earthquakes.
What a true psychic genius.
Listen, there are near a million quakes every year, 18 over magnitude 5... even a broken clock is right two times a day.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

Wow Joseph Tittel is probably the only psychic i would give any credibility towards and IMO is one of the best, I heard last years predictions that he made and alot came true. (cant find the link though)

The rest of his predictions (from the second link in the OP are definitely worth a read though even if you dont believe in it.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

the first link in my post is the 2009 predictions!

he even predicted problems with Jay leno's new show which just made the headlines about a week ago
haha

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
He's dead on so far about the year of quakes. The 6.0 of the coast of Venezuela was almost dead on. I posted in another thread last year that I had a overwhelming sense that 2010 would be a bad year. I hope things calm down soon.

I also noticed the cancer prediction. I heard on our local news that there has been a huge increase in cancer in a near by area. Just sayin...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

My bad i meant the second one for 2010 lol

Im reading the prdictions and they are pretty interesting to say the least, I may save it as a favourite and see if anything comes up.

I think the Most recent one is Hugh hefner is supposed to have a heart attack this month apparently.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenochs
Astonishing that this guy would predict a year in which there are earthquakes.
What a true psychic genius.
Listen, there are near a million quakes every year, 18 over magnitude 5... even a broken clock is right two times a day.

ummm 18 quakes a year over 5.0?? cause that number has been surpassed by far already this year...

earthquake.usgs.gov...

there has been 14 5.0+ just today... 38 "5.0+'s" this week....

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

hes talking about significant ones in places we wouldnt expect them

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

he doesnt say anything about that so are you implying he is? cause from what i can tell he says nothing about "places where we wouldnt expect them".

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
my own brother who is in the Navy told me last night that the Haiti earthquake was HAARP. I think they are going to try and take Cuba by years end. crazy? yes. but I believe him. and I'll even tell you his name. Jesse Stuth

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

sorry i didnt add the link
he mentions it on his online radio broadcast

give me a min to ad the link

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
With a 5.0 in Greece , 6.2 near Argentina , 6.0 in Guatemala , and the 7 pointer in Haiti which is still suffering aftershocks today as it has been suffering everyday every since the 7 pointer happened....its time to give this thread a bump and take another look at this guy. I don't normally do "visions" and yet I am wondering if this might be the time to change my mind.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hello!

Again, I say HAARP. It is no surprise that weather has become as big a weapon as anything.

Even the Bible states in end times there will be Earthquakes in Diverse places.

Good post.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I believe this guy is a genuine psychic. We should not dismiss him so easily and actually pay more attention to his predictions.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I really hope this one is true:
61. UFO crashes to Earth. As much as the government tries to cover it up there are too many witnesses and fuzzy video to prove it true. More UFO sightings throughout the US and also reported by our own troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. Another big sighting above three major cities, Philadelphia, Los Angeles and New York.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
63. Famous and well liked actor comes out of the closet. He may be forced out by the media.

HUGH JACKMAN! i'm putting money on it! ;p

Seems like Australia got left out - score!

Interesting read though, i'll bookmark it to read later in the year to see what he got right.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I lost it at Queen Latifa

that's the funniest thing I have read so far this year

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

i agree with you!
iam looking forward to such an event

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Didn't get the link to work but does he say anything about a volcano off the south east coast of the US (goodby spring break this year)??

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Oh lookie, a 6.5 off of the coast of Papau New Guinea

:\

Eh, not getting my hopes up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join