It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phone Calls from the 9/11 Airliners, Faked!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
So, you can't explain how the perps could possibly have done it then ? OK

Please explain to me exactly how they built the pyramids. Please explain to me how "Coral Castle" was built. Please explain to my how Phillip Seymour Hoffman has gotten so much work. Explain exactly how I survived my last bout of pancreatitis even though it killed more of my pancreas than should have allowed my system to not shut down. Please either explain these things or admit that not knowing how to explain something does not mean it did not happen.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

You have a better chance of finding Bigfoot playing guitar with Elvis. So your theory is that ALL of the passengers are still alive AND all the calls were faked?

You have absolutely no proof those passengers are real the only thing you have, is what the lying FBI and the Press has stated, which neither two can be trusted anymore.

You should be upset to why Ted Olsen got away with lying to the American people and why he is not being held accountable, don’t you agree?

[edit on 15-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I think this question needs answering from the OS side.

Do you think Ted Olson lied about the phone calls, and talking to his wife?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Do I think Ted Olson lied about talking to his wife? Based on the evidence, nope. Airfone records show that calls were made from the airplane to the Solicitor General's office. In addition, at least one operator spoke to her as well as a couple secretaries in the SG's office.

Of course I can already see the next truther post...."They are all lying"

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Do I think Ted Olson lied about talking to his wife? Based on the evidence, nope. Airfone records show that calls were made from the airplane to the Solicitor General's office. In addition, at least one operator spoke to her as well as a couple secretaries in the SG's office.

Please produce these air phone records and please do not give us your “911 Myth website”,since it has now been proven a disinformation website thank you.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

I could link some sites Swampfox46_1999 , but they are Truther based .

I'll keep looking tvnewslies.org...

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Sean48]

##ATTENTION ALL 9/11 POSTERS##

Please do not alter members names.

[edit on 16/1/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

It's like talking to a hand... There are so many FACTS pointing to an inside job, is hard to believe there are people who belive otherwise.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by CTBAPRBR]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
On a recent public flight back from holiday I tried the phone... absolutely nothing at over 4000ft or so. I struggle to see how many if any calls were made as claimed. Also when flying myself around, I have looked to see if cellphones could provide much signal; at 3000ft I had about 60-70% of total reception, in a much thinner skinned cessna as opposed to a commercial jet. Many IT techs on here would tesitfy of the ability some metal server racks to absolutely stop microwave transmissions from WLAN basestations, not disimilar to a faraday cage.

Voice morphing technology:
www.washingtonpost.com...

To refine their method, they took various high quality recordings of generals and experimented with creating fake statements. One of the most memorable is Colin Powell stating "I am being treated well by my captors."

Plus

Echelon
www.fas.org...

Equals easily faked cell calls. Some family members appeared to get two phonecalls through at a high altitude which with my experience seems to be very difficult and of extremely low probability. Also the unlikelyhood of many people beginning a conversation "Hi is this Jane Doe" when it's your mother on the other end who likely has your cell number in caller id and your voice memorised since birth.

edit to add: Skyphones sure were useless back in 2001 and must be even more so today with cellphone industry competition. I wonder why they bother installing all these skyphones if it's just as easy to ring off your cellphone?

[edit on 16/1/10 by GhostR1der]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

So, you can't explain how the perps could possibly have done it then ? OK

Please explain to me exactly how they built the pyramids. Please explain to me how "Coral Castle" was built. Please explain to my how Phillip Seymour Hoffman has gotten so much work. Explain exactly how I survived my last bout of pancreatitis even though it killed more of my pancreas than should have allowed my system to not shut down. Please either explain these things or admit that not knowing how to explain something does not mean it did not happen.

No, it is not good enough to say the phone calls were faked but you can't explain how. This is an outrageous, bizarre, and extremely distasteful claim to make about what many people treasure as their last contact with a loved one. You want to tell them that they were really speaking to a government stooge but you haven't got a clue how.

It's nothing like the construction of the pyramids. We know it involved lots of men, ramps, rollers and levers because that was the technology of the day. The reason we cannot be more specific is because it was 5000 years ago. No-one says building the pyramids was impossible.

I am calling you and any other truthers out on the phone calls though.:-

1/ I am saying it was impossible to fake all these calls and totally fool all the closest relatives.

2/ I am saying it was impossible to obtain all the voice information and necessary personal details for anyone who might have booked on UA 93 9/11.

3/ I am saying it was utterly and completely impossible, beyond a shadow of a doubt, for the perps to be able to fake voices and have detailed personal information to hand for people who were only on UA 93 last minute. You suggested the perps would have an up to date passenger manifest by the time the calls were made. Does that help ? does that explain anything ? Does that explain Mark Bingham who missed his plane day before and only caught UA 93 by the skin of his teeth. So late he wasn't on the passenger manifest.

Unless truthers can put up some vaguely credible explanation then they ought to do the decent thing and shut up.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

This is simply not true.

Believe what you want. It wasn't possible for the cell phone calls to be made because of the connection protocol. The protocol took longer than the plane would be in range of the tower.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

This is simply not true.

Believe what you want. It wasn't possible for the cell phone calls to be made because of the connection protocol. The protocol took longer than the plane would be in range of the tower.

jprophet420

Nearly all the calls from UA 93 were via "Airphone". A couple of cell phone calls connected near the end when at low altitude. There is some info here if you care to look :-

www.debunk911myths.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Soooooo, just how long do you think it takes for it to connect?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

This is simply not true.

jprophet420

Nearly all the calls from UA 93 were via "Airphone". A couple of cell phone calls connected near the end when at low altitude. There is some info here if you care to look :-

www.debunk911myths.org...

So some possible, some impossible, all part of the story. That means the story is bull# in evey language in the world.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

What's impossible ? The only thing I see as impossible is the idea of government stooges totally fooling spouses, parents siblings etc with fake phone calls.

[Mod Edit - Replace quote with Reply To tab]

[edit on 16/1/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Soooooo, just how long do you think it takes for it to connect?

First of all, cell phone towers can have 2 kinds of antena, directional and omni-directional. Omni directional towers broadcast in a donut shaped area, dirctional ones are aimed towards the ground.

None were aimed at the sky in 2001. So the protocol for no signal is 0 seconds. The airspeed when at 30,000 feet for flight 93 was less than during the decent. In the decent, it appears the plan would have kept range of a tower for aprox. 20 seconds.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Link

Please call this womans husband, she was pregnant, on that flight, and one of the last people to call out from 93. I have even posted the call in this thread. Those people were real and it is really becoming morbid. I can understand the WT arguements, it is physics and perception, but saying there were no calls and no passengers is sick.

This pic will show the altitudes of all of the calls from 93

Link

Here is another one that shows all of the calls.

Link

These were released during the Zacarias Moussaoui trial, which has been stated previously the reason that some of the information had not been released.

When you call everyone a liar you don't show much confidence and that is what you are doing here with trying to say the calls were faked.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by Lillydale

Its too bad you dont want to go through the documents. They asnwer a lot of questions. However, here are a few spots you can look in this document for answers.

911myths.com...

Page 4...notes on interview with Craig Marquis, employee of American Airlines, about his phone call from Betty Ong.

Page 23...notes on interview with Phyllis Johnson, Verizon/GTE Airfone customer service, on receiving a call which her system indicated originated from Flight 93.

Pages 45-52...notes/documentation on calls made, including credit card numbers used.

Well thanks Swampy. I went through the pages you directed me to. They say what you say they would say. I am not sure what it proves exactly but that is why I have not gone out of my way to say anything definitive about any of this. Thanks for actually providing what was asked. Apparently as long as I ask Genral Radek for something or ask you 15 times, I can get an answer. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

wtc7lies.googlepages.com...;init:.jpg

LOL ok, a photos from someone taken from anywhere in the world in any country at any given year, perhaps, a deceased stolen ID card of someone that has been dead for years.

If that is really convincing that this photos is all about Truth then I can understand why you still believe in the 911 OS.

Again, where is the change of hands evidences proper protocol?

This pic will show the altitudes of all of the calls from 93

Link

LOL you call this pieces of paper proof? Where did it come from? How do we know it was not conjured up?

Link

These were released during the Zacarias Moussaoui trial, which has been stated previously the reason that some of the information had not been released.

LOL this means absolutely nothing you are wasting your time showing me all this nothing, try and sell your goods to people who are ignorant, your wasting your time with me.

When you call everyone a liar you don't show much confidence and that is what you are doing here with trying to say the calls were faked.

Just because I refuse to believe in your nonsense, it does not mean I lack confidence, get real!

All the phone calls were fake and you cannot disprove David Ray Griffin report, instead you are trying to distract everyone and cherry pick this nonsense from different events that have no relevant to disproven David Griffin report.

We are in here, to try and discover the truth, and denying ignorance, not to continually parrot a proven OS lie, and call it Truth.

If that is the case and you really, believe in the garbage that you parrot then we should just start convicting people on hearsay information with no substantial proof of evidences and start “taken the word of the accusers” as “Holy Truths” and never think they might have a motive, or an agenda of their own, because that is exactly what the OS is.

If you want to really, believe in people that bad then we should just abolish our courtrooms and if a person, say this one stole from me, or that one killed my brother we should just shoot the accuser in the street and consider justice done, because that is what you are saying.

People lie everyday including the FBI they are human as well. Who convinced you that every word that comes from our government is true? Some people have ulterior motives and some people motives are in questions when it come to 911.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
LOL ok, a photos from someone taken from anywhere in the world in any country at any given year, perhaps, a deceased stolen ID card of someone that has been dead for years.

This is sick.

LOL you call this pieces of paper proof? Where did it come from? How do we know it was not conjured up?

You have to prove it was conjured up. Where did it come from? Use your brain. The FDR was recovered. Flight 93 was tracked on radar for the entire flight. You take the phone records from the GE Airphone compare them to the altitudes recorded during the flight... VIOLA!

Not rocket science.

LOL this means absolutely nothing you are wasting your time showing me all this nothing, try and sell your goods to people who are ignorant, your wasting your time with me.

Of course it means nothing. It was evidence used in a court of law and NOT objected to by the defense council. It's what you do. You hand wave anything that doesn't fit your fantasy.

Just because I refuse to believe in your nonsense, it does not mean I lack confidence, get real!

You have confidence. It's common sence that you are lacking in.

All the phone calls were fake and you cannot disprove David Ray Griffin report, instead you are trying to distract everyone and cherry pick this nonsense from different events that have no relevant to disproven David Griffin report.

What was proven was that the calls took place. YOU need to prove that they were fake. Griffin does no such thing.

We are in here, to try and discover the truth, and denying ignorance, not to continually parrot a proven OS lie, and call it Truth.

You have been spoon fed facts for sometime now. You refuse to face the REAL truth.

If that is the case and you really, believe in the garbage that you parrot then we should just start convicting people on hearsay information with no substantial proof of evidences and start.....

The victims family members spoke with their loved ones. Some victims left messages on answering machines. The family members actually spoke in detail of the conversations. The 911 operators ALSO gave great detail of their conversations with passengers.

What has Griffin done to prove these calls fake.

If you want to really, believe in people that bad then we should just abolish our courtrooms .......

That's what YOU think. You hand waved ALL the evidence used in the Mousouii trial.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join