It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dirty bio-RAIN tested on US citizens in 1994: WITNESS UPDATE! + vids

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
In 1994 a small isolated town in Washington state (600 people) was infected by dirty biological gelatinous rain, which was lab-tested and confirmed to be harboring many different organisms, most of which couldn't have occurred naturally. The rain was not normal rain, it was gooey in texture and blobby in appearance -- obviously not natural either.

This was not a completely isolated occurrence; it rained gelatinous goo on this town for a couple weeks straight, and the rain storms were not normal either. Many pets and animals died.

This "mystery" was featured on the television show Unsolved Mysteries. (video below)

Right away, I thought this was most likely a military operation to test the effects of this technology on our own citizens. I came across some patents online which seemed to explain the technology that was used (video below): super-absorbent polymers that were mixed with an aqueous solution along with the bacterias and protein for food, before being sprayed into clouds. Once the super-absorbant polymers were sprayed into the atmosphere, they absorbed water molecules up thousands of times their own weight, effectively encapsulating the bacteria/protein, allowing them to cultivate and grow. Then they used standard technology to make the clouds dump rain over the targeted small town.

By luck, one of the women interviewed on the Unsolved Mysteries program found my videos on youtube and e-mailed me. She was able to give me some more information, and updates on the matter. I'll include some of the correspondence below... Very incriminating information, and a very sad story. Some of it is so sad it makes me want to throw up, it's so sickening, and on the other hand it makes me mad as hell. This was in a small town in my home state, and done by our own government! There really is no other option, given all the evidence.

Email 1:

I came across your contact information when I watched the Unsolved Mysteries segment featuring the Oakville Washington gelatious goo. I am the woman in the video (Sunny Barclift) and I am curious to know if you have heard why the movie "Toxic Skies" is apparently banned in this country. I have read several articles online regarding this but I take it with a grain of salt. However the movie was scheduled to play tonight on Lifetime Movie Network and I set my DVR to record it. At the last moment with no prior notice they switched the movie to a different one. As I said, I am curious and still trying to wrap my mind around what happened in 1994. The incident in Oakville spawned the chemtrail conspiracy. I actually watched the conspiracy evolve online from 1994, after the Oakville fallouts, to the present. It began with a posting on the internet from someone in California claiming a school had been sprayed by aircraft and children became ill. Thanks -- SunnyB

I informed her that Toxic Skies was not "banned", its just simply a terrible B-level movie that's not good enough for movie theaters or even TV in my opinion. I wish I had those 2 hours of my life back. I also informed her that I had researched the super-absorbent polymer technology and gave her a link to the video.

E-mail 2:

I will watch the video you made. I spoke with a meteorologist back in 95 or 96 who said the technology was definitely in place for seeding clouds with polymers. I feel there was definitely a military connection to what happened in Oakville however. It is not widely known, although some websites have published some information regarding a man who I met in Phoenix Az prior to moving to Oakville in 1993. He was a colonel in the Army stationed at the Pentagon. He worked in Emergency Services. After my move to Oakville he contacted me and said he was coming to Washington to Bangor NAS. He popped in about every 6-8 weeks and was scheduled to visit the day of the first fallout. He was a no call no show on that day. After the fallout occurred I did not hear from him again until 1995 or 1996. I wont go into any further detail but it is looking more and more like what happened in Oakville was a simulated attack. Thanks for taking the time to respond. -- SunnyB

Then she watched my video about the polymers, and sent another e-mail

Very good! You really do your homework! Thank you for suggesting it. Oh, I should mention that when the gelatin fell it was actually raining. Not the usual type of NW rain, the drizzle factor, but it fell during an out and out thunderstorm. I miss Washington. I now live in Austin Tx. My mom, Dotty Hearn passed away in 2007. Anyway, thanks again. -- SunnyB

Then another E-mail with some more detailed information and updates.. This one really got to me!

I did'nt real get sick (a little nauseated), my mom as you know had to be hospitalized and Dave Lacey the cop got really sick (I was told he subsequently retired due to medical reasons. He just never got completely well. I think the difference is, when my mother drew my attention to it I thought it was so weird I decided to wear gloves and not handle it directly. A woman friend of mine in Oakville touched it directly. She had a very small puncture wound on her finger that became horribly infected. She was treated with antibiotics but at one point the Dr had mentioned she might have to have her finger amputated if the meds didnt work. Thank goodness they did. The flu that occurred was unusual in that the duration was longer than regular flu and several people had kidney problems with it. Of course my kitten dying after coming in contact with it is well documented. Both of my mom's dogs got sick as well and had to be treated by a vet. I have it on good authority that several horses died also. It remains a mystery. Even if you have identified the substance I cannot help but wonder why? Why Oakville?

Obviously it's apparent that Oakville was the perfect testing grounds, for a few reasons. It was isolated, and very very small. Perfect to monitor the results of this military bio-weapon without injuring too many people.

Now the question is, what can we do? We can't let this kind of thing slide. Action needs to be taken!

[edit on 13-1-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Great thread and info!
You asked in another thread about a false flag to cover for the economic meltdown. I'm of the very strong opinion that there IS to be a false flag to cover the economic mess and that false flag is the upcoming h1n1/h5n1 cross "mutation".
And this, what you've shown is the plausible catalyst that shakes people out of their foundations to get them running to get vaccinated.
The past two executive orders have been directly linked to the Cities Readiness Initiative - this is the emergency distribution of medicines to the US populace.

The plan is for the distribition to take place to every citizen within 48 hours!! This is all real, you can look it up yourself. I'd post the links again but I don't have time. 72 cities get emergency vaccination clinics and the rest get their meds mailed to them. They will mail vaccine patches to these people (new tech just out). Due to the patchwork nature of health laws at local state, federal level, the previous executive order was made so as to make doubly sure everything horrible thing they do is totally "legal" when they mail out these vaccines. The last executive order was smoothing the federal framework with the states.
There are 72 fusion centers in the US. The same number in the Cities Readiness Init. The executive order, in addition to legalizing/ creating the 10 FEMA governors, was to legally dot the I's cross the t's for these fusion centers (federal, state, civil authorities sharing data, etc) in the CRI.
The scenario you describe is the "catalyst" that "proves" the virus has "mutated", making everyone have to go get the vaccines (that will be selectively poisoned, IMO) at the emergency POD clinics.
Hang out much in the pandemic section?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

You know I'm inclined to agree. An H5N1 / H1N1 hybrid would be absolutely devastating; the communicability of H1N1 (most contagious flu virus out) and the deadliness of H5N1 (deadliest flu virus out.. 50% mortality).

However they might actually do this to give a future solution to the economy... Sure, housing rates would go wayyy down, but people would be collecting tons of life insurance money (which would be paid to insurers in the form of another tax-payer bailout). Not only would that money paid to tons of people stimulate consumer spending, but the tons of dead people would open up jobs.

Now, I'm not by any means advocating this sort of thing. Human life is far more valuable than jobs or money, I'm simply looking at the benefits from the perspective of TPTB.

Lord only knows that after 15 years they've perfected better ways to vector viruses than gooey rain.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Gotta do a shameless bump.

But I'm not doing this bump for flags or stars, really I think more people need to hear this story.

Thx for understanding

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Excellent post, good info. Will contribute more once I digest this a bit more.

Nice find.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
Gotta do a shameless bump.

But I'm not doing this bump for flags or stars, really I think more people need to hear this story.

Thx for understanding

I need to figure out a better way to get back to a thread than replying...

I want to watch these vids after work. S&F

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Moving right along with Henry Kissinger's 1974 plan to reduce world population.

www.youtube.com...

[An alien soul matrix is implanted in that body!]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Here is another bump, I can’t believe this thread only has this many responses this should be seen by all. Anyway S$F for bringing this to our attention. How is crazy sH&* like this so easily swept under the rug?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this information. Have you ever seen 4 black F-5's flying into or out of Boeing Field?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Thanks seattletruth, great information. This thread needs still another bump. The first time I heard about chemtrails, I found the idea really ludicrous. I thought only paranoid people would subscribe to such an idea. But the more I study conspiracies from the past, the more firmly held believes I have to abandon. Governments are capable of the vilest deeds.

December last year, a similar phenomenon was be observed in Slovenia. This happened during the height of the swine flu scare.

Chemtrails fallout - white rain - Slovenia

ukraineplague.blogspot.com...

Here are some more biological experiments, which have been conducted on unwilliing/unwitting targets.

Hidden history of US germ testing
news.bbc.co.uk...

Tuskegee syphilis experiment
en.wikipedia.org...

Project SHAD (Project Shipboard Hazard and Defense)
en.wikipedia.org...

The  UK Ministry of Defence admits experimenting on public - 1940-1979 ..who knows about since then? Now?
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Just wanted to post an expanded version of my previous post with links.

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

TextOct 15, 2008 (CIDRAP News) – The Rand Corp., responding to a request from the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), recently unveiled a set of proposed standards for cities to use as they establish plans to distribute antibiotics to the public in the event of a bioterrorist attack or other public health emergency. The 133-page technical report, which appears on Rand's Web site, covers four main topics: the number and location of points of dispensing (PODs), internal POD operations, staffing, and security. PODs are places where members of the public would go to receive antibiotics or other countermeasures in an emergency. [...] The standards are geared toward 72 cities that take part in the federal government's Cities Readiness Initiative (CRI), a program launched by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 2004 to prepare major cities and metropolitan areas to distribute antibiotics from the Strategic National Stockpile within 48 hours of a federal order to release them.

It says "anthrax", but they explicitly say in the report that it is for any health emergency, including pandemic flu and vaccination. "Anthrax" is just the cover so that people don't catch on and link the two. This tact is similar to the previous executive order, right?

www.whitehouse.gov...

MEDICAL COUNTERMEASURES FOLLOWING A BIOLOGICAL ATTACK
...shall establish a national U.S. Postal Service medical countermeasures dispensing model for U.S. cities to respond to a large-scale biological attack, with anthrax as the primary threat consideration.

Meaning there are OTHER considerations.
This order that came out a week or two ago was about legally clearing the mailing of medications in any health emergency. This is what the Cities Readiness Initiative is. 72 cities get emergency vax clinics and the rest get their meds mailed to them. These people will get vaccine patches mailed to them (it's a new tech just out). Please see www.abovetopsecret.com...

cryptogon.com...
From Obama's last executive order, aside from legally clearing the 10 Fema governors, we get from section 2:

Such views, information, or advice shall concern:
(a) matters involving the National Guard of the various States;
(b) homeland defense;
(c) civil support;
(d) synchronization and integration of State and Federal military activities in the United States;
and (e) other matters of mutual interest pertaining to National Guard, homeland defense, and civil support activities.

Well, what's that all about? There are 72 cities in the CRI. There are 72 fusion centers in the US. www.dhs.gov...
And what's a fusion center, from Wikipedia.

The fusion centers gather information not only from government sources, but also from their partners in the private sector.[1][2] They are designed to promote information sharing at the federal level between agencies such as the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Department of Justice, US Military and state and local level government. As of July 2009
Important Topic Updates
, the Department of Homeland Security recognized at least seventy-two fusion centers.[3] Fusion centers may also be affiliated with an Emergency Operations Center that responds in the event of a disaster.

He is legally clearing the way for "fusion centers" and all their activities when they start operating more aggressively in the emergency phase.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by jcrash] extra DIV

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Great find. Can't wait to show the wife, thx.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

S&F for sure. I do not have the time to watch the videos at this time it will be several days in fact before I can. I am though giving this reply/bump so that I can easily find it later.

I agree with an earlier poster we need a way to get back to threads without having to reply at that time.

Raist

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
yes i remember seing footage of the inventer of this super absorbent polimer powder, i think the inventer intended its use to be used to disperse tornado like conditones if i remember.

this is a sick story and it points to a biological experiment all rite.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well, I'm not surprised, pretty sad indeed.

I don't know what else to say....its pretty disgusting the government would do something like this..speechless......

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Just wanted to give u some cred fore great thread and info.
Keep it up

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It is called star jelly. Whatever that thing really is I can't really say at this point.
Or it could be something (man made) that looks like star jelly.
Star jelly supposed to be harmless, edible in fact. But I just don't think it's a good idea. Are all star jelly the same thing, who knows?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Bump, I'm shocked this thread never made it past the first page.

Just found this thread via your sig. Wow again this would have passed me by if it hadn't been for you. I don't have time today to submerge myself in this subject but I will come back. This thread deserves much more attention just as his story deserves much more media attention.

S&F my friend. I've been seeing a lot of great contributions from you lately.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by spookfish]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

hey you beat me to it!!! i just seen it on tv!

oh wow i guess you didnt beat me to it i just seen the dates of your post but anyway they just replayed the unsolved mysteries episode on spike tv and i rushed over here to ats to do a search and see if it had been mentioned!

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Kurotachi]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This strangely mirrors another rain even in Kerala back in 2001 which produced red rain. It was not just the colour of the rain that was strange, but what the rain consisted of. There were flooded with microscopic "spores" that resemble a red blood cell, as if it were its "relative" so to say

Article - Red Rain in Kerala

Water collected by locals

Red Rain Water under Magnification

Rain Water Under Transmission Electron Microscope

I'm not an avid user of speculation, but this one makes me think...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join