It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cold truth about alien abductions and the new age.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

Why is there an 1111
in your name?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
Lately I have been seeing a lot of people posting claims that aliens are here to enlighten us, that there is good and bad aliens or God was an alien and we need aliens to help us fight off the NWO or the NWO wants aliens to look bad when they're not, or that they are coming while we raise vibration frequency to the 5th dimension for 2012, that religion was created to control humans by malevolent aliens and the 'good guys' want to fix it, that all abductions are caused by psyop agents in black helicopters who don't want us to join a 'galactic federation' and that many 'terran humans' are reincarnated alien souls here to assist mankind on earth and that there is no real God who is the creator and moral authority in the universe but only a 'evolved universal mind' or consciousness made up by the universe which is a living diety and that we all make up the Godhead! or that our 'higher self outside the matrix is God' or that greys are us from the future blahblah etc etc etc. I think many of you get the point and know or have seen the various claims. But what these new agers and other naive people don't point out is

From the beginning of the thread until here i thought you were going to talk some sense that a lot of people needed to hear. That all this new age alien stuff is just stupid because of all the examples of ridicules stories of "galactic federation" "5th dimension" "2012" etc But you lost me as soon as you made your main point.

Why oh why did you have to entertain my high hopes that someone on ats might have a brain? That someone might not believe in higher conciseness and alien abductions in general. But no, you just had to ruin what could have been a nice start to the morning for me . THX ALOT!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

maybe you should get a brain and realize your never going to see or experience everything in your life so therefore alot of things that happen and go on your just going to have to take someones word for it or just not believe it but let me tell you something buddy you have no idea what its like to have seen them #in greys its ok not to believe but say people that seen it or believe it have no brain is exactly what your stating it as brainless so therefore back off! you want proof its always been around you you just never opened your eyes want to know where to start look up the first know civilization known as babylonia and there mythology wont be any greys but they'll be aliens considered as gods why? because any primitive indian or man witnessing beings coming from the sky with adavnced technology of which itself does not have will be looked at as a "GOD"!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Maybe they are mutilating cows because they see us do the exact same thing? We kill cows. We do experiments on animals that are less intelligent than us. How does it magically become more wrong when an alien race does the same thing?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Naughty B0B
Maybe they are mutilating cows because they see us do the exact same thing? We kill cows. We do experiments on animals that are less intelligent than us. How does it magically become more wrong when an alien race does the same thing?

Because they are not supposed to be here, they shouldn't even be alive. They can't even reproduce on their own, lets just hope they die off soon.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Alien abduction is very real and very serious. Those who are doing it have a debt for which they cannot pay.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

I think you know why

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

It is more than evident that the world at large prefers to believe in the alien agenda as planetary saviors rather than see or hear the truth of who and what they really are. When it will be too late, then their eyes shall see and their ears shall hear. It's not that hard to fool humans and manipulate us.

I like much of what you say Moonman. This is a message that isn't very welcome in this day and age because we are made to believe that anything we want to believe is real. In the end the truth is the truth irregardless of anything anyone wanted to believe.

Selecting a truth that you want to believe doesn't mean it has any bearing on what the real truth is. Eventually every living soul will learn this. But this is the time of the greatest deceptions that the world has ever seen. Partly due to the technological prowess around the world and many other factors. In the end everyone will be accountable for everything.

As a person who lived through many abductions as a child, teenager and young adult. I managed to pierce through their veil and discovered what they are trying to hide from us. Ultimately it's a huge scam and it's very complex with many different sides fighting amongst each other in their own battles for their own ulterior motives. They want our souls because they want our immortality. They want what our Creator has put inside us that enables us to live after we die. They know time is running out and they don't like their boss.

They are the best manipulators of humans. They have had eons to understand our vulnerabilities and our strengths. They know we fight our own understanding, minds and emotions. Not to mention each other.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Egyptia]

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Egyptia]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Couldn't agree with you more
not many people know how deep Satan's 'rabbit hole' goes. Most will think these entities are just neutral, curious, entities who don't serve made up fairy tales like 'God and Satan', but are just 'space researchers'. Other very confused and deceived people will say 'oh they created Christ, they are angels of God helping us blahblah', and yet there are those of us who know what these entities are and who their master is and can see the cause and effect they are having on the minds of people. Also I would like to say I hope the abductions have stopped for you, and continue to stay that way.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Totally agree.

Warning: link will take you to a unpleasant graphic site: www.animalplace.org...

Farmed animals are the most exploited and least protected group of animals in the world. 27 million are killed in the United States alone each day, nearly 19,000 per minute – equating to a tragic total of 10 billion animals per year. (1)

Over the past 50 years, animal agriculture has evolved from small, family farms to large corporate factory farming systems. Modern agribusiness corporations are built upon the cutthroat attitude of increasing profit margins at all costs – which has had devastating consequences for the animals in their care
- Humans aren't that nice of a species either.

Possibly along with being used/studied like we study lab rats, bunnies and beagles we might also be used as a food source and or even slave trade

I would like to think there are some "nice ets" out there but like I have said in my previous posts, usually when someone has good intentions towards you they are straight forward and honest - above board.

When someone has nasty intentions towards you they are secretive and underhanded.

Maybe our DNA is being "tweaked" again. Maybe a covert invasion via assimilating our DNA

On the other hand, why all the secrecy?

The more one studies this phenomina the more questions one is left with and coupled with all the misinformation and hoaxers out there, the possiblities are endless as to "their" purpose.

If someone or a group of someones has the technology to travel from another planet, star system, galaxy, dimension or time - they are way ahead of our species and could probably knock our socks off with one single beam - yet they haven't.

Why? Maybe you don't kill the whole herd at once, only a few at a time, let them reproduce, don't frighten them.

Maybe "they" are just studying us.

Maybe we are being subjected to a covert invasion in order to keep the beautiful planet we live on intact.

Personally, I am trying to be more postive but I can't help but think we are being treated exactly like we treat the "lower species" on this planet.

Lab rats and possibly a food source of some kind.

When and if they land, if they offer us rides - I'm going to decline. My mother always told me, "never accept rides from strangers".

One last thought: If I ever get abducted, for all that experimenting on I'm ask them to "compensate" me.........maybe a few wrinkles off around the eyes, a smaller nose, fuller lips (like Angelina Jolie), removal of an age spot here and there. If they can travel all that distance, they ought to be able to do some remarkable plastic surgery. Then again, their standard of beauty may be very different than ours.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by ofhumandescent]

[edit on 14-1-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
"Even us humans as a 'primitive galactic species' as new angers like to say, have laws and can tell right from wrong. For we as a species know it is wrong to kidnap, intimidate, and inflict stress on other people, regardless if it may have a 'purpose'. And undoubtedly the 'purpose' suits what these monsters want"

Just like we do with cows, pigs, monkeys, (which are the closest things to us). like you said we are a primitive species. Maybe they see us like we see monkeys?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by andre18

you want proof its always been around you you just never opened your eyes want to know where to start look up the first know civilization known as babylonia and there mythology wont be any greys but they'll be aliens considered as gods why? because any primitive indian or man witnessing beings coming from the sky with adavnced technology of which itself does not have will be looked at as a "GOD"!!!

Yup your totally correct there with your quote and I totally agree that with poor understanding even today some people will call them gods as they cannot justify that they could be something of a different origin.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

reply to post by DClairvoyant

I highly doubt a grey contacted you via channeling to teach you how to pratice acupuncture

The grey didn't contact me. That's okay, thats your opinion and I will respect that

Science and technology will always be a favourite of my hobbies. Acupuncher is my best subject

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Nothing wrong with burning a few aliens...

That about sums up the level of maturity of a huge segment of the human population. The fact is, nobody knows who is mutilating cows, or abducting people or evem why. We have some messages from different aliens, but who knows which one is telling the truth? Even our own governments lie to us because they think they're protecting us. BTW, if you find mutilated cattle offensive, I suggest you stop eating beef or any by-product of cattle. Hypocrisy looms here with your attitude.

Most traditional religions exist in a world that has an enormous amount to fear (based on its worldview): fear God, fear his retribution, fear Hell, and fear demons or anyone who is not Christian because they could corrupt you and lead you astray...Here, you and other god-fearing bible thumpers fear the unknown -- aliens. Neither you, your preacher, your teachers, or myself or anyone else can say with certainty just who and why these beings are here. Your worldview creates demons because knowledge of the phenomenon is absent. Everything you don't understand is evil, and aliens fit right in to that paradigm. If it, in any way, threatens your religion, all the more reason to fear it and kill it. There are so many who have had benevolent contact with aliens and some who report not-so-benevolent meetings. Those are likely occur when someone is so fearful of the unknown that any contact with an unknown being brings raw terror to that individual.

You are, of course, free to live in the frightening world of demonic aliens. I doubt it's the real world, however.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

Nothing wrong with burning a few aliens...

That about sums up the level of maturity of a huge segment of the human population. The fact is, nobody knows who is mutilating cows, or abducting people or evem why. We have some messages from different aliens, but who knows which one is telling the truth? Even our own governments lie to us because they think they're protecting us. BTW, if you find mutilated cattle offensive, I suggest you stop eating beef or any by-product of cattle. Hypocrisy looms here with your attitude.

Most traditional religions exist in a world that has an enormous amount to fear (based on its worldview): fear God, fear his retribution, fear Hell, and fear demons or anyone who is not Christian because they could corrupt you and lead you astray...Here, you and other god-fearing bible thumpers fear the unknown -- aliens. Neither you, your preacher, your teachers, or myself or anyone else can say with certainty just who and why these beings are here. Your worldview creates demons because knowledge of the phenomenon is absent. Everything you don't understand is evil, and aliens fit right in to that paradigm. If it, in any way, threatens your religion, all the more reason to fear it and kill it. There are so many who have had benevolent contact with aliens and some who report not-so-benevolent meetings. Those are likely occur when someone is so fearful of the unknown that any contact with an unknown being brings raw terror to that individual.

You are, of course, free to live in the frightening world of demonic aliens. I doubt it's the real world, however.

Killing no good aliens who serve Satan and abduct humans is immature? Wake up for God's sake. And you should fear God's judgement, and hell, but you should not fear demons, for they are nothing. And that includes aliens who are just embodied ghouls. Aliens are not the 'unknown' They have set a stage for what their intentions are and who they serve. Yes, we don't understand why they are abducting us for our own good! Silly us, what were we thinking! And it is not about threatening religion, it is about threatening the human race. The 'benevolent' encounters are nothing but mere ploys at deception. Think about it. Cause and effect. Most of those famous abductees who met 'benevolent aliens' who looked humanoid, went on to form cults etc. Contact and abductions are two different things, so if you want to live in your head and think aliens are just misunderstood beings who love us then you go right on ahead, because you will see I was right.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Killing no good aliens who serve Satan and abduct humans is immature?

1. "Immature" is the understatement of the decade. Actually, it's quite ignorant and barbaric to be so bloodthirsty as you and so many Jesus-loving folks are.

2. You don't know which, if any, aliens are malevolent. For all we know, many are here to help us. With what is anyone's guess, but that guess is as good as your speculation on their evil intent.

3. There is no Satan for anyone to serve. He is an imaginary figure, just like Jesus.

And you should fear God's judgement, and hell, but you should not fear demons, for they are nothing.

There is no god to judge me. We don't need a god to survive eternity. We will always be, and live on, growing spiritually. If there was such a god who was so harsh, I'd have to say to him/her to -----expletives----- because I'd never worship such a sadistic, ego-centric mental case. But not to worry, there is no such god, no such judgment and no such hell. Only in the minds of fear-paralyzed Christians and Muslims do such things exist.

And that includes aliens who are just embodied ghouls. Aliens are not the 'unknown' They have set a stage for what their intentions are and who they serve.

Yes, we should all bow before your imaginary friend and god and pray that we are worthy of his help in fighting the big bad aliens. Oh, sorry, he doesn't even help with problems we already have, so how could I be so silly to think he'd ever lift his omnipotent finger to lend a hand with something like that?

The 'benevolent' encounters are nothing but mere ploys at deception. Think about it. Cause and effect. Most of those famous abductees who met 'benevolent aliens' who looked humanoid, went on to form cults etc. Contact and abductions are two different things, so if you want to live in your head and think aliens are just misunderstood beings who love us then you go right on ahead, because you will see I was right.

What makes you think your religion isn't a master ploy at deception by those same aliens? Ever thought that maybe they created your religion, along with all the rest, to study our evolution away from myth? Or maybe to keep you suppressed spiritually so that you waste time defending a myth meant for more primitive cultures? They do, sometimes, trick abductees into thinking that the abductee's religious beliefs are accurate. I've never said that was good of them or that they all "love" us, but we should remember that they are likely like humans -- some good, some bad, some in-between. Maybe you should be careful with who you want shot. Maybe you shouldn't want anyone shot. That includes the multiple species that are here. There is no single type of alien...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Nobody who is a true follower of Christ is bloodthirsty, if you had any perception skills or understanding you would know this. And all aliens are malevolent one way or another. And our government has figured this out too. And I do not see how they can offer 'help' in any way or form. And you are going to be in for a big suprise if you think Satan doesn't exist. Tell that to the millions of people who have seen demonc possession, and other unexplained demonic activity etc etc etc. But you have freewill and can believe what you like regarding God, but do not spit hate at those he has awaken and set back on the right course. Also, true Christians do not fear hell, for we praise God for making it because we know Satan and his goons will spend all time in agony there for their wicked deeds and deceivements. Fake Christians will try to use hell to get more people to come to church, or to use that as a scare tactic to get people to 'behave', but when you are fully awake to the holy spirit, you know any form of evil is not of our spirit or in our interest and you will have no desire to sin or to become wicked. A lot of ancient religions that required sacrifices and the like were created by these aliens who wanted to pretend they were the most high. And regardless on what type of alien it is, it is not a sin to kill them, especially when they are coming to this planet to abduct people and animals. we can't kill off the unclean spirits that walk this planet, but
we sure as hell can destroy these little no good pests. Also do not say I desire to 'shoot anybody', I think the correct word is 'anything'. Because that's what they are, filthy animated THINGS. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by andre18

maybe you should get a brain and realize your never going to see or experience everything in your life so therefore alot of things that happen and go on your just going to have to take someones word for it

Ha i think not, if i took peoples' word as a plausible account of something i'd be acting irrationally. But i know you guys here on ats love to be irrational. You are telling me that because i haven't experienced what you have, i'm ignorant of the real world. But lol it's funny, because in the real world you have to convince people persuasively with more then just your experiences.

So according to you because you experienced it it's real. So: big foot, jesus, ghosts etc are real because people claim to have experienced them. Hmm not to well thought out the buddy.

let me tell you something buddy you have no idea what its like to have seen them #in greys

Yes i have a good idea, actually - buddy.

WTH is visiting me at night????
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My experience with aliens:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can tell you that aliens don't exist in terms of greys, reptilians, nordics etc, maybe on another planet we might contact in the future who knows, but not in the bs way you're prescribing to.

its ok not to believe but say people that seen it or believe it have no brain is exactly what your stating it as brainless

It's the other war around, you can't expect an intelligent person to accept that greys exist just because people claim they've seen them. That's rubbish and you know it.

so therefore back off! you want proof its always been around you you just never opened your eyes

Therefore you back off coz dude you don't know what you're talking about, really man. If the evidence isn't good enough to present to any court or government branch then wtf do you expect?

want to know where to start look up the first know civilization known as babylonia and there mythology wont be any greys but they'll be aliens considered as gods why? because any primitive indian or man witnessing beings coming from the sky with adavnced technology of which itself does not have will be looked at as a "GOD"!!!

Or, that when ancient civilisations looked up at the sky at night and saw points in the sky move, they would call those points of light god's. Also including the natural effects of the world would be god's of the weather etc. Then would anthropomorphise these god's into human form, some times even linked them with animals.

Things surrounding humanity: animals, nature, the stars. All of which are god's. Makes you think. Rain - rain god, sun - sun god, stars - jupiter - Zeus, animals - dream time - Egyptians - hindus - american indians. All religions have these same facts in common.

Check and mate.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by andre18]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Moonman1111 you talk about this topic with such anger and hate your nearly there. Just around the corner is the devil waiting for you if you keep on going on with so much HATE for beings you have never met. You've allowed a creative idea manifest into a paranoid thought of demonic obsession. Chill out man! Chill.

Your scared! Full stop. Close the last page of the book. End of story.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
Moonman1111 you talk about this topic with such anger and hate your nearly there. Just around the corner is the devil waiting for you if you keep on going on with so much HATE for beings you have never met. You've allowed a creative idea manifest into a paranoid thought of demonic obsession. Chill out man! Chill.

Your scared! Full stop. Close the last page of the book. End of story.

hate to break it to you but don't know anything. And do not try and paint me an image just because I know the truth about these little sh1t beings you wish to make friends with. and I am not trying to disrespect you, I am sick of people being deceived, its the weakest links like you who I am trying to help but I guess it all in God's hands in the end. And again, do not get righteous anger and hate mixed up. I have no paranoia, no phobias, or any fear. I could work on patience though if I may so so

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join