It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Space Object coming close to earth, a real UFO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I have no idea whether this is the the right forum to post this, but, I found this article rather interesting. Apparently there is a literal Unidentified Flying Object whizzing past earth and it has baffled experts.

I have yet to research this, but, according to the news, even professional astronomers and NASA have no clue as to what this is...This is truly...UNKNOWN.

Check it out and tell me what you guys think...
I guess the best thing to do is keep your eyes peeled, keep your telescopes posted to the sky and watch the fallout. With everything that has been happening recently, this seems to be the topping on the cake. Sky spirals, Russian Tetrahedrons, and UFO's happening in Norway while our silly president accepts the Nobel Peace Prize while escalating two wars. Something is going on whether anyone wants to recognize it or not. And, how do you debunk something that has baffled the experts??? All in all, I'm sure something will come out that attributes this to something "natural," but, my instincts are telling me that things are getting heated here on planet earth.

WASHINGTON — A mystery object from space is about to whizz close by Earth on Wednesday. It won't hit our planet, but scientists are stumped by what exactly it is. I

www.huffingtonpost.com...

[edit on 12-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread closed.

join