It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have 8 free hours...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
.... to watch this?

www.niburu.nl...

Really incredible stuff this guy has to say on... EVERYTHING. It all comes down to the tetrahedron.

I've watched about half of the lecture so far, and while draining it remains very informative!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Care...

...to....

...summarize it?

-m0r

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Nassim is a genius.

The tetrahedron is only the basis for his structure of the vaccumm, but still proven with empirical evidence.

I suggest downloading the torrent for his "crossing the event horizon" DVD series.

It's much more professionally done.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Care...

...to....

...summarize it?

-m0r

scroll...

down...

...the...

linked page

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Our children and their children will marvel one day that we lived while he was alive and teaching. His work has, frankly, changed my life.

Don't forget about this "tetra" connection-

en.wikipedia.org...

Looking forward one day to meeting him in person.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cigar
scroll...

down...

...the...

linked page

I'll save others the hassle (and the Google analytic bots the extra hassle of dealing with hits to the site).

It appears that a unified theory of all things paranormal exists on the link to the site. Things solved are 2012, the Freemasons (specifically the Knights Templar), God being gravity, the Ark (not the real one which is a drum in Zimbabwe, the one from the Indy movies) and it's purpose in the Great Pyramids of Giza, humanity coming from the stars, Atlantis, UFOs, DNA, consciousness, Nibiru , volcanoes, sunspots, sun gods, underwater pyramids in Japan, mediation, crop-circles, infinity and fractals...all within the confines of particular shapes.

Some of you guise are gonna have a field day with this one!!

I'm out though.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I have seen little tads of this video around the internet, always wanted to see the whole thing. thanks so much, S&F for i have not seen it yet.

Just started it, amazing already.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Sounds intrigueing. Going to watch it and get back to you in a few days!!

I watched one of his latest videos on the Conscious Media Network site. It was very good. He seems like a very clever man. he won an award lately for a Quantum Physics paper.

bye for now.

G.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
A few things in the notes below the videos intrigue me...how true are these claims?

There was a video released showing an object at least as big as the earth hitting the sun. The video was called, “Sun gazing comet hits the sun.” Astrophysicists emailed NASA and asked them about this so-called comet because it didn’t have a tail. They wanted to know what it was. NASA pulled the video from the net and later put the video back up, editing in a tail on the “comet”. When analyzed, the stars in the video are going from left to right because of the path the probe is orbiting. Some small white “dots” hit the camera lens but there is clearly one object going toward the sun against the other movements in the video. Then this object takes a 90 degree turn into the sun. “The only comet I know of (that does a 90 degree turn) has little windows in them and little guys waving.” The “comet” entered the sun at 19.47 degrees latitude showing a plasma ejection coming out of the entry spot. A spaceship the size of the earth needs to go into a black hole bigger than their ship size, hence the sun. Smaller ships can come and go through sun spots in the earth such as volcanoes.

undefined

Volcanoes might not be what we think they are. At 19.47 latitude, there is a string of volcanoes in Hawaii, which also hosts the most active volcanoes activity on earth. In Mexico, at the 19.47 latitude, the Mexican government trained their pilots to avoid these routes in Mexico City near volcanoes when planes land.

The largest volcano in our solar system is on Mars at the 19.47 latitude.
That is interesting if they edited the video like that...and the volcano thing is very interesting...there are a lot of interesting things in those notes but how true are they?

A comet almost 2x the size of Jupiter (the largest planet in our solar system) recently passed through our solar system but was never reported on main stream media because the scientists and astrologists “thought we were toast”. This comet, which Nissim believes was Nibiru, should have disrupted our solar system due to its mass and gravitational pull. Mercury should have been pulled into the sun while earth should have experienced tidal waves all over the planet. The comet was on track to hit the sun, but a huge sun flare emission veered the comet off course, as it traveled past the sun and out of our solar system. This was visible from the west coast in the early morning in February 2002.
That would be mind-blowing if actually true...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Unfortunately I've found no other evidence of those two claims, Cha0s.

I certainly took everything I heard from him with a grain of salt.

Much of it makes sense though, so I don't remain TOO skeptical.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Simply amazing. I'm on a warpath here wanting to know more.
Does anyone know anything more of the lasercut spheres in abydos or the status of the peer review?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I agree whole heartedly with his thinking, the guy is a genius, his observation and ability to interpret what it is he is seeing is his genius.
Thank the universe that he wasn't educated, that his ability to remain unconditioned to accepted belief wasnt destroyed during his formative years as it is for so many.
At what point does his work become mainstream and recognised for the truth it is?.
I hope he gets the recognition he deserves and others don't lay claim to his theories and produce them as their own.

Edit to add, thank you to the O/P for posting the link it has made my week/month/year....nice one.

(if i knew how to star and flag i would, if i can work it out youll get the first one i ever give).

i think i just worked it out. duh/slap forehead.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by The X]

[edit on 28-1-2010 by The X]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Interesting stuff. I liked what he said about the apparent particle/wave duality being a vortex caused by circular orbits + linear motion. I came up with a similar idea when I was about 14, I didn't think anyone would be interested in it though.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Guy is a genius.

I have been dishing his paper around some of my prof.'s. For the most part, his idea is similar to the late physicist J.A. Wheeler -- in which he views reality as a continuous feedback loop. We input information, it goes into the black holes of everything, gets consolidated with everyone elses input, then out comes Consensus Reality back at us. And so on, and so on.

Feedback is like when you put a mic too close to an amp, the signal gets reinforced and louder and louder - the connection builds on itself. Fractals are like that, building upon themselves. Its all connected.

Once you get enough dots connected, reality starts to get real interesting. I hope that doesn't come across as condescending, because it comes from the heart. Reality, for me, is much more interesting after seeing this information.

It is my rational, conscious feeling and opinion that he is correct more or less.

A few things here or there might need to be tweaked, but damn he connects a lot of dots in that series.

Highly recommended for anyone that is ready for the rabbit hole.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

And what have your profs said about this man's work?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Cigar

Just found that thread...

It sure looks awesome, but can you tell me how to access the video? I just don't understand that language and can't find any videos of Nassim on this link.

Thanks!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Volcanoes might not be what we think they are. At 19.47 latitude, there is a string of volcanoes in Hawaii, which also hosts the most active volcanoes activity on earth. In Mexico, at the 19.47 latitude, the Mexican government trained their pilots to avoid these routes in Mexico City near volcanoes when planes land.

The largest volcano in our solar system is on Mars at the 19.47 latitude.

I think this video may explain the 19.47 latitude thing, but someone who understands physics may be able to clarify this.

www.youtube.com...

BTW the original link is too old, I found the videos by putting Nassim into Youtube, 1st vid here,

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Thanks!

join