It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elitests have prepared

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I began this research about 4 years ago & had to slack off due to my health problems.
Would like to see this taken further as I am sure this is not all of their NWO pre-emptive planning! Maybe this should be moved to another area of the forum? Your input appreciated.
Seed Bank ~

Millenium Seed Bank Officially Opened in Britain

Prince Charles officially opened the Millenium Seed Bank, located in the city of Ardingly, Sussex. Charles referred to the underground, bomb-proof, flood-proof, seed storage facility as "the Bank of England of the botanical world". This is the largest seed conservation project in the world, and the aim is to collect and store seeds from 10% of the world's seed plants.

Steve Newman, Earthweek, Toronto Star, Dec. 1, 2000
www.kew.org...
www.chm.org.uk...

Eden Project ~
www.edenproject.com...

To promote the understanding and responsible management of the vital relationship between plants, people and resources leading to a sustainable future for all.
The 50 metre deep crater has become home to thousands of important and beautiful plants. Three of the world's climate zones ("Biomes") have been chosen for interpretation: The Humid Tropics (Rainforests and Oceanic Islands) and the Warm Temperate regions (the Mediterranean, South Africa & California) are contained within the two giant conservatories that have already captured the public imagination.

The third, or "Roofless Biome", is our own Temperate zone that thrives on the climatic advantages that Cornwall has to offer. Here, a fabulous range of plants from the India to Chile rub shoulders with the much loved native flora of Cornwall, the Atlantic rainforests, and many of the more familiar crops that have shaped our lives.
www.edenproject.com...

Stem Cell Bank ~

A repository for stem cell lines of all types

www.ukstemcellbank.org.uk...

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Fascinating stuff. Given that it's the Royals doing the officiating, one can't help but wonder if there's some ulterior motive... sort of a Noah's Ark for the 21st century?

I commend your obvious dedication to this project... I'd love to see it go further. Please keep us posted.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
who made them royal anyway ????

"If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels." -Prince Philip (Duke of Edinburgh, leader of The World Wildlife Fund" and father of Prince Charles)

join