It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Gun Control

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I dont understand donny, but ask away! Could you rephrase your question? Best to use simpler english with me!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
CHRIST man I wasnt characterising gun lovers I was illustrating that with greater power people will be more willing for more dangerous acts.

Theres not contradiction in the statement, reread until you understand. If your gov said okay no guns at all youd be pissed, and if they said hey its not a ban its just a restriction, youd be even more pissed.

Morphine does not have the long term negative effects of coc aine, heroin, and much lesser extent marijuana. Any unnecessary pharamceuticals should be removed but the difference is there is some that well actually help people, ie. tylenol, can be abused as well, not as easily though.

My God, how many times do I have to say? Like 4th now? Strict punishment deters crime, strict punishment on stealing and violence. Im just repeating myself, 88% increase was from making stricter possession charges, which I already said should be lessened, you're not even reading my posts, Im done with you.

Sure dude
You posted this. I thought you were addressing one of my last posts.
All is cool if you weren't.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
No sorry, Jean paul and I were in a heated discussion, when I get in to it I forget to press 'reply to' so I see why you dont know who Im responding to

I did start reading about the dick act and I see your point, but it seemed to me it refers to you have to be a member of a militia and you would still be answerable to presidential orders? so long as he orders you within your state.

Thing that comes up a lot too I notice is they say 'weapons of any type' but then comes inevitable, should you be allowed artillery, and tanks, nuclear weapons, well I have to ask who decides where it stops? And you have to remember when it was written there was not the same weapons of today.

Anyway, like I said Im with you against NWO and all, but it is ridiculous thinking you will somehow survive better having some crazy automatic rifle. The weapon is as useful as who is behind it, you will be deadlier with training, cunning, a silence bolt action and a gillie suit... and think about it, you can always take the weapons from the people storming your house, that you take out from far away! Strategy will beat out firepower.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hi guys

This discussion is great. I can totally understand why people are afraid of guns and they should be. The first thing I was ever taught by my father was the safety aspect because even when ur doing everything right they can still kill. But these people take it tooooo far imho, its in the constitution and I don't see them changing that any time soon. Even under Obama. Anyway it reminded my of a video I saw a while back I thought u folks otta take a look see at it. Yall might of seen it already but its pretty good I think!! www.youtube.com...

Later compatriots!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join