It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top-secret measures taken over possible explosives at Pearson Airport in Toronto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Top-secret measures taken over possible explosives at Pearson Airport in Toronto

www.cbc.ca

A CBC News investigation has revealed that on Aug. 7, 2009, Transport Minister John Baird issued a secret ministerial security order involving Pakistan International Airlines, which operates at Toronto's Pearson International Airport.

Section 4.72 of the Aeronautics Act was created post-9/11 but appears to have never been used until the summer of 2009. The section allows the minister to create and impose security measures when a situation demands immediacy and secrecy. He can institute measures
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This is something I did not know could happen. There is a law where the minister can make a decision on the spot without consulting anyone in the event where he needs to take measures to protect an aircraft. He can do this secretly. Apparently this was done in August 2009 and was poorly handled by the government risking lives in the process...

I know I wouldn't want 1 person to make a decision, secretly, that could impact and possibly jeopardize my safety!

Peace,

Magnum

www.cbc.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
``The source went on to say the purpose of putting explosives on the flight departing Canada would be to place suspicion on individuals in this country, rather than in Pakistan.``

That line made me shiver, the thought of the reprecussions. Obviously the loss of Life is the most tragic thought.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

Yes, this shows that we are now facing a different kind of "enemy". They are using the MSM against us. Those extremists are starting to get too smart for their own good...

Magnum

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I sometimes think that air travel has now been taken away from us. From both- extremists and ones who are in power.
At least I enjoy driving.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gardCanada
I sometimes think that air travel has now been taken away from us. From both- extremists and ones who are in power.
At least I enjoy driving.

This is all a ruse.

One of the medium term goals of the NWO is to destroy the airline industry. They don't want us to travel and they're are going to make it so expensive and make the security measures so intrusive that no one will want to fly. Only those on corporate business and in private jets will flying. That's when the chemtrails will become really obvious. As flights decline in number but chemtrails don't some of the sleeping numpties might just finally wake up.

I wouldn't take driving for granted either. It's going the same way but will have a decline with a longer tail as driving eventually becomes a past time of the rich and famous.

They won't be happy until we stay at home the entire time we are not working. At home they can control us easily and they can direct advertising to us on a personal level. One day we'll never need to leave the house- those of us not culled that is.

top topics

join