It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Free Energy conspiricy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Long have i held the idea that magnets must omit energy in order to repel each other. as a child i would ask teachers why they didnt use the energy and they would say because you cant, well aparenntly you can. im sure many of you have seen the posts about the Steorn orbo and various other contraptions using the same principle. nobody seems to be able to explain what is going and how this free energy is being generated.

i personally plan on building my own version of one of these energy devises in the next coming weeks or so and will likly publish a video of the devise on here for all of you to veiw.

for those of you unfamiliar with the concepts involved or people aposed to the idea , riddle me this. if you place a magnet north side up on a weighing scale and it reads 100 grams, and you then hold a magnet north side down just over the magnet on the scale. why does the reading then increase to over 5 kilos depending on the spacing between the magnets. the point is undenably that their is a force being exerted by the magnets between one another.

it does not take a real genious to generate the ifollowing idea: that if attached to a wheel, a magnets only directional path could be circular. therefore holding a magnet with an opposing feild close to the magnet on the wheel will cause the wheel to rotate. building on this principple one can then see by using an electromagnet which can be turned on and off the wheel can be continually rotated by appropriot power switching.

now the repulsive force of two magnets is the sum of each magnets invididual strength. for the use of simplicity i will use a 50:50 analogy. where the elecromagnet is as powerfull as the permenent magnet in the circular arangement.
any force generated by the repultion of the magnets would be contributed evenly 50:50 between the electromagnet. from here it can be seen that any arangement using this combination would only need to be slightly more than 50% efficient to have enough power to maintain itself.

as i fear i have worded this badly i will use some very simple maths to demonstrate how this works. lets asign some numbers we shall give the electromagnet 50 energy, and the permenent magnet 50.

now lets start the machine with 50 energy. as this energy goes into the electromagnet some of it will be lost to heat and other forms of energy loss putting the usefull energy level down to about 30, this electromagnet once turned on repels the permenent magnet of energy 50 to give a total pushing power or energy of 30 plus 50 - 80. attach this turning action to a generator and it will transform the pusing turning energhy into electrical energy , now it will not be 100 percent efficient again, so it will produce say 60 energy from the 80 turning energy. but the point is 50 of that energy can then be fed directly back into the machine to power the 50 energy of the electromagnet. this leaves 10 energy spare. so the lifespan of a machine making this spare energy would be how ever long the permenent magnets could stay magnetised for,

i hope ive made this point easy enough to comprehend or make sence. but the point is this, there are a fair few videos of such machines on the internet as we speak all functioning. so why on earth hasnt our government built super large ones to power our cities. the answer is the world economy, can u imagine if such technology was to be employed, we would no longer require the middle east for oil and thats just the start. everything we have revoles around energy, not just electrical. but tables and chairs, carpets were put together using machines, imagine if we didnt have to pay for the energy use in primary production, nothing would cost anything, food is essentially energy. we already pour electrical energy into food, not directly, but electriciy makes fertilisers does it not, GM crops uses electricty indirectly

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-1-2010 by C1OUD]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
the point is simple. a machine that starts with 100 percent energy and wastes 30% of it on its way but receives a 50% boost will make more energy going out than is coming in, yes you could speculate that the machine would then go faster making more and more energy per turn making it go faster in a circle till infinaty is reached but the reality is friction will increase faster than the power until it equals the power, at this point the machine is running at top speed,

have a jacket potato with cheese and beans

[edit on 12-1-2010 by C1OUD]

new topics

join