It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hate What America Has Become

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cherryontop
Sure thing buni...I put it on mine as well.
As for the name calling offending some, I guess the truth hurts.

www.craigslist.org...

I totally agree with that person Cherry, it was good. Our elite have keeped many of us ignorant and to only believe in religion and WHAT THE LEADER SAYS. And in so doing we have voted against things that would make our lives better, because somebody told them that the gubmint will kill grandma and grandpa or the gubmint will let THOSE people do this or that. They catered to the lowest denominator to the point that the majority of us are a society of individuals that seem to be living in a damn psyche ward, seriously. In the very very near future, America will be a two and a half tiered Fascists society. Where there's an upper class/elite and lower class, the half will be the police/military/govt. functionaries that will get whats been pushed off the table of the elite and get to subsidize their pay by essentially preying on the weak, disfranchised and poor. Many of the useful idiots don't think this will happen TO THEM, because they think they are on the winning team. The elite has been using this model for centuries to control nations and to get rid of undesirable populations and such. They make you hat them and when the them's are gone or disenfranchised, they start the process on you being the them's.

If your enemy is killing himself, let him. If your enemy is maiming himself, let him. If your enemy is going the wrong direction, let him. George Carlin on one of his shows before he died (you can find it on youtube), had a comment on why people are stupid and ignorant. It's because the elite needs you dumb, they need you stupid, they need you to vote against your best interests. And thats because if you where intelligent or able to problem solve well, you would be able to see how much the govt. and it's elite friends have screwed you. They want you to keep fighting while they plunder and when you do find out that it's a scam, they leave and let you take out your frustration on the lower people while they go do the same thing in another country.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Have you ever been to the area that was affected by Katrina?

The area involved was huge. It's easy to criticize but it's hard to implement a disaster recovery plan over such a huge area.

Yeah, pretty tough to find the Superdome or provide emergency food and water a week after a hurricane hits.

How can anyone defend the disgraceful U.S. government response to Hurricane Katrina?

[edit on 13-1-2010 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Why are liberals so full of hate?

Why now? The liberals are large and in charge, yet they seem more angry and hateful than they usually are?

Here's a guy who missed the whole purpose of the letter on Craig's list.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feeling Frisky
reply to post by Cherryontop

Well I will be damned. Go figure, another rant by a bunch of whiny-assed liberal/progressive/communist wanna-be's.

If only it were that easy to sum things up so simplistically. This person is actually whining on behalf of Americans...including those who can't see past the curtain of the media like yourself. Keep up the good work Feeling Frisky, the world is a safer place because of your limited belief structure.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bookreader
I'm really sorry that you feel that way. It makes me sad that your communication of this has reached me.

I feel like I must avoid falling into negativity myself. Negative people seem to have an almost endless capacity to dwell on what they don’t want, whining and complaining about their lives while denying responsibility for their results.

I can read that you are 'drowning' and I refuse to jump in after you...

I'd like to throw you a life preserver if I can, please get yourself some help.

This is an example of what happens when you shut your mind off to negativity and "think beyond" it. All the "positivity" you make for yourself is false, and you make way for ignorance because you've turned off a part of you that perceives things for what the really are.

Anyway, all I can say is that this letter is amazing, really. Pretty much sums up modern America.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Why now? The liberals are large and in charge, yet they seem more angry and hateful than they usually are?

On the contrary, it is the conservatives that are now so full of hate - have you been aslepp for the past few months or have the tea parties just seemed like little love fests to you?

And by the way, the liberals are actually not in charge at all - its the same old same old, that's one of the reasons this guy is pissed.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsoul2009

On the contrary, it is the conservatives that are now so full of hate - have you been aslepp for the past few months or have the tea parties just seemed like little love fests to you?

And by the way, the liberals are actually not in charge at all - its the same old same old, that's one of the reasons this guy is pissed.

The tea parties are not just Conservatives buddy. Classic mistake I think many liberals are making. Its just further driving the moderate democrats and moderates from the party.

Anyways, the reason I am posting, is concerning the topic of hate. To be realistic and fair, there is hate from both liberals and conservatives. Who has a higher percentage? Who knows. Both have it for sure those. Both have those people who call for the deaths and murders of those they hate. Both have the people that people that call the other side Nazi's.

My only commentary besides the fact that both sides have member that are hateful is that I have witnessed Liberals to be ironically the least tolerant of the two sides. Liberals preach tolerance and understanding others, but when it comes to conservative or people they don't agree with politically, there is generally zero tolerance. They talk down to conservatives, regard them as greedy mental midgets, and disregard anything they have to say. Seems very hypocritical to me, that the same people that argue to be tolerant, kind and understanding to radical Islamic terrorists, child rapists and convicted murderers, then turn into the exact opposite with conservatives.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
hey thanks for sharing this..

couldn't agree more..

i found some of the replies very puzzling..

looks like I gave people on ATS a little more credit than they deserve...

as it was immediately apparent they had no idea what it meant or that they had not even read it at all before spewing out garbage..

S&F

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
hey thanks for sharing this..

couldn't agree more..

i found some of the replies very puzzling..

looks like I gave people on ATS a little more credit than they deserve...

as it was immediately apparent they had no idea what it meant or that they had not even read it at all before spewing out garbage..

S&F

Kind of arrogant to think that any opinion other than yours is below you opinion don't you think? Being that closed minded and arrogant is not a good way to communicate with others my friend..........

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
If this person hates America so much, then go the f*$k to another country. Seriously, stop b^&%$ing and acting like a p*$$y and do something with your f-ing self.

Talking all that crap about how America needs to stand up and blah blah blah, yet is sitting on his ass. That is what us normal people call a hypocrit.

I got to say, somebody like that needs help. You are one of those people that "sees" things and sits in a corner thinking people are coming to get you. I am glad I don't live like that.

And the people that will write and support what was being said are all the same way. They will go on and on about how people need to "stand up" and do something and all that crap, and talk about how aweful America is yet will sit on their butts doing nothing. Yeah, that really makes a point !

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mrsoul2009

I don't understand this view that the Tea Party's are violent or disrupting in any way. Just like these animal rights activists that go and stand outside of different places to exercise their rights, the Tea Party's were the same thing. There was no violence, just people getting together to voice their opinions.
Wait, I am wrong, there is a difference.....those morons have the audacity to through paint on people cause they are wearing leather or fur. Yet, when conservatives decide to meet and not do anything disruptive, it is still somehow viewed by these leftist nut jobs that it is wrong. Isn't that a double standard?
People expressing their OPINION isn't wrong just because you disagree.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Its not about "if you dont like it here go to another country",
or "you shouldnt complain, leave if you dont like it".

Both of those statements just invite acceptance and tolerance, and we're talking about a deteriorating governmental/sociopolitical/educational/financial/environment here, not just some isolated quirk, that affects a limited area or percentage of the population. We're dealing with our entire country, its current condition and its future.
Accepting no responsibility and being collectively non participatory for several generations has caused this just as well as believing blindly everything that was told and or done.
It's okay to get upset, as a matter fact it's okay to get really mad and pop your mouth off as much as you want, especially when it's appropriate, better late than never, but, appropriate.
Complaints are needed ingredients in the tasty stew of freedom,
they add to the flavor and demand address.
Compiling the complaints, adding in suggested solutions, mixing them all together with continued genuine attention, and getting the feedback sure does seem to do the trick to making the stew better.
Not everyone's a chef, there are many jobs in this kitchen preparing,
in the end, a stew, a meal, from which we're all going to eat.
So I say yes, share whatever thoughts you have, whatever options you can come up with. But dont you dare sit your butt at the table thinking youre going to fill your belly if you havent participated in the work involved.
Consumption, without contribution? Is living with the fantasy that you are entitled, and we've already had enough of that parasitic behavior.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Much more than one city was affected by Katrina. It was an area that covered several states.

Once again, how would you have managed the problem Remember, the Federal Government doesn't just step in and take over, it's there to assist the state.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Youre correct, in design, it's suppose to assist, yet it clamors its demand for more oversight and control stating that "it's needed" yet consistantly fails at delivery, usurping state after state, local after local and adding nothing of substance or use, only more created positions and line items. In effect, draining money and resources, clogging the system and preventing remedies on the levels they were intended to originate from.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Victoria 1
Yet, when conservatives decide to meet and not do anything disruptive, it is still somehow viewed by these leftist nut jobs that it is wrong.

If one sees signs at this tea rallies, with Obama painted as a Nazi with a subscript "taxpayers are fodders for his gas chambers" and the like, one has to question who's really a nut job here.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Ur right, it makes me mad knowing this goes on and that no one really does anything about it. People just dont care anymore. The truth is hard to except especially when its dead on and it has to do with the people who created the damn problem in the first place. Your so right, keep pumpin out the truth my brother and the masses will take notice. im glad to see there are people who still care about the truth and whats right. keep up the good work my fellow brotherine.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Victoria 1

The person is right wether u agree or not.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yeah me too...

“The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.”

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by I_am_Spartacus
Yeah me too...

“The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.”

The Republic will definitely survive Barak Obama and any future president, because it passed the acid test of presidency administered by a retard like George W Bush.

It's rich of people to call Obama a fool whereas their own craniums are really half empty compared to his.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join