posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:51 PM
I found this article on CBC concerning the amounts of Cadmium in children's jewelry:
Toxic cadmium taints kids' jewelry
Cadmium Toxic chemical found in kids' jewelry
Basically when we buy jewelry for kids, we are giving them items containing the same metals found in NI-Cd batteries (Nickel-Cadmium). I know that the
article says that the levels are not necessarily toxic but why should we have ANY of it in our bodies? Why is this necessary?
[edit on 10/1/12 by Magnum007]