It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Problem Around an Agent Provacteur

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Okay, in Canada there is a trial going on called the Toronto 18 case. About some kids and adults who hatched a plan to do some terrorism, and a couple of people who were paid to infiltrate them.

www.thestar.com...

One of the people paid to do this is named Shaher Elsohemy.

Go to Google. Put in his name. When you get to page 8 of the results, you'll find that it starts acting weird and returns you to page 1. There are many other pages of results but they only turn up sometimes. Keep clicking onto page 8, 9 or 10 and you'll see all the other results come up eventually, but they all redirect to page 1 eventually too. There are 14 pages of results total.

This guy is less well known than the other infiltrator and this doesn't happen if you put in that guys name.

[edit on 2010/1/12 by Aeons]

[edit on 2010/1/12 by Aeons]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It is all fixed now. Way more than 14 pages of returns.

You're welcome.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well last time when I made this thread the next day Google was after China for tampering.

I am getting unusual results again - results disappearing from one minute to the next. 10 pages available in returns, then 3, then 4. Not searching twice, but clicknig through on the "results" in "pages."

Someone is playing with the search engines again....

If you'd like to see for yourself if you're fast I am looking at "low pubic bone" (go head, ask why.....
)

[edit on 2010/3/9 by Aeons]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
As I continue to look for other pages, some of the spacing between the words and the selection circles under the search field morph. The words end up under the selection circles.

Still not fixed!

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

i have no problem getting to page 19 witch is the last one for me
maybe you could try some of the other search engines out there , and see if you have better luck there

Only "problem i found skimming thu the pages was a few in Chinese or some other language font i haven't installed on this computer

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
did you use the quotation marks around it to make it search for that exact phrase?

new topics

top topics

join