It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US denies killing Iran scientist Massoud Ali Mohammadi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

US denies killing Iran scientist Massoud Ali Mohammadi

news.bbc.co.uk

The US has dismissed allegations by Iran that American and Israeli agents were responsible for the killing of a physics professor in Tehran.

The US State Department described the accusation as "absurd".

Physicist Massoud Ali Mohammadi died in a bomb blast on Tuesday, Iranian media reported, describing him as a nuclear scientist and a government supporter.

But later reports suggested he was not involved in Iran's nuclear programme and had signed an opposition petition.

Mr Ali Mohammadi, 50,
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well it's started now... Both sides are now going to be engaged in a war of words in the MSM to accuse and deny each other's involvement in the death of this scientist...

Why is the U.S. speaking for Israel? Why isn't Israel speaking for itself? Is there something we don't know about the relationship between the U.S. and Israel?

Peace,

Magnum

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007

Why is the U.S. speaking for Israel? Why isn't Israel speaking for itself? Is there something we don't know about the relationship between the U.S. and Israel?

Because of this statement perhaps? It's in the very article you linked.

An Iranian foreign ministry spokesman said that "signs of the triangle of wickedness by the Zionist regime, America and their hired agents, are visible in the terrorist act".

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by crisko

Yes but if I am a co-accused in an incident and I know that I am not the one who did this, why would I talk for the other people who are named? What do I know of their involvement? This is what I am getting at. Isn't Israel a sovereign nation who can take care of their own business?

Peace,

Magnum

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hmmm,the the Tehran government has just taken a broadside from within over its treatment of its own citizens,by members of its own parliament.And all of a sudden a nuclear scientist dies in a bomb blast.

Was this a diversionary tactic? Does this smell of a black flag operation? Or do they have a case against Amsreal?

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Cygnus_Hunter]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by crisko

"Hired agents" suggest a contract killing or a hit. There could be an open list of targets, and a price for each.

Just speculating here, but I wonder how much this guy "went for".

new topics

top topics

join