It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Robot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Shadow robot?

I have heard of 'shadow people' before, but has anyone heard of 'shadow robots'? I saw something strange like that in my house one night. It was last summer and we had a yard sale. It was a two-day sale so we brought stuff in the first evening and just left stuff all over the place in the house where we could as we'd be bringing it all back outside the next morning.

In the middle of the night I got up to use the bathroom and as I walked through my dark kitchen (a little light from the window from the street light outside), I saw a dark robot standing next to one of the plastic boxes we had in the kitchen with toys in it. I did a double take and walked a bit closer to look at it because I didn't know what it was. I bent over and stared in it's face area, saw just blackness, no reflections or light or shading of any kind, just flat black. I said, "hmm..." and pondered for a second, assumed it was a toy robot, then went on to the bathroom. When I came out, I looked at it as I walked by, because it still didn't seem right, but I just went back to bed.

The next morning, I had forgotten about it until I started setting up stuff outside again for the yard sale. It dawned on me that the robot I saw in the night, that I thought was a toy, was no longer there. I looked around, confused, then I saw the toy robot that I thought it was sitting in another room. I also realized that the dark robot shape I saw in the night was much taller and shaped differently than the toy robot we had. I even set the toy robot next to the plastic box to see if it was the same height. It was not even close. I was then so creeped out because I realized that I had stared a few inches into the face of some 'entity' or something, blew it off and went to bed! hahaha wow.

I wonder if anyone else has seen these robots or whatever. Please share your experiences and feel freeeee to ask me about it. I really can't find an explanation though. BTW, through the years, we have seen and heard wierd things here of other kinds too, but never like this.

I posted this a while ago in the paranormal forum. I was new then, and I didn't know that this area existed, so I think this is the better place for it. There were only a few replies and I'd really like some more insight on it. I hope it's ok to repost it.

www.abovetopsecret.com... (this is the other post)

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
That's interesting, and something I have never heard of.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Never heard of it either.
But I have an idea: what time of the night was it, and what time of the year?
Why don't you just organize the rooms in your house exactly the way they were at the Night of The Shadow Bot. Subsequently, go to sleep and set your alarm for the time of the night you woke up during that particular event. Then go to that place you saw the bot, and if it isn't there, then you ruled out some form of shadow/light effect.
If you indeed ruled it out: get you some security cameras with NV

Just some advice, and it helped me out when I heard a sound I couldn't really place. It's still hilarious when I think about it though

[edit on 13-1-2010 by -Thom-]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by -Thom-

I don't think I want to see it again! It still creeps me out sometimes when I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and it pops into my head as I go through the kitchen, causing me to look around and speed up my steps. I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this or knows more about it or has a link to a site that may have info.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I could see the possibility of "shadow robots", if there are actually shadow people. If these beings are from another dimension perhaps they can send robots too.

Or maybe the dimension they're from consists of all androids, anythings possible. I've seen things move in the dark but not so astounding to make me 100% sure of their existence.

new topics

top topics

join