It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto's GMO Corn Linked To Organ Failure, Study Reveals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12GaugePermissionSlip
reply to post by MichaelMurphy

You can call me 12 Gauge, and it is my pleasure MM. Boycotting corn doesn't sound too easy. That would mean I have to boycott Taco Bell. I would rather quit smoking!

I would be just as concerned about the "meat" they are stuffing into that taco or burito.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

With all this GMO food, fluoridated water, vaccines, "mystery meat with a side of ammonia" I am surprised we are not all dropping like flies. Obviously our human bodies are pretty darn resilient. For more than a year now, I have installed a small greenhouse for growing my own produce (I need to check the seeds to ensure they are not from Monsato though). I buy my beef and pork from one of my friends who is a a rancher. I do hunt and fish alot, so the majority of my meat intake is deer and moose which I prefer over beef anyday. The fishing here is considered some of the best in the world. I can catch rainbow trout, brown trout, salmon, walleye and other species all within an hour from my home.
It is alot of work trying to avoid the crap that is sold in the supermarkets, but it is well worth it. I do not even consider it work as I enjoy being outside with nature and only wish I could get paid to do it. I have not felt healthier in my life. I recommend anyone that wants to avoid the poisons we are being sold to start off with a simple garden and go from there.
My next plan is to sell my home and build outside of the urban sprawl. I have been researching alternative energy to get "off the grid". I am definitely going to be looking at a geothermal furnace (we need heat more than AC in Canada), solar panel shingles and a fresh water well system.
Good luck to everyone in their battle to rid themselves of the toxins we now call food.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join