Magnitude 7.0 - HAITI REGION

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
www.youtube.com...

Gosh you can see the dust cloud, and its so awfull hearing people panic, Goodness i feel so helpless right now!

WOW that is bad. Really really bad. It looks like the whole city came down.

I'm not even remotely religious but will be praying for those people regardless tonight.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
After i heard about this news, here in ATS, i made a google search with the words Haiti and Haarp, one of the first result brought me here to Ats, again.

"When government and media tries to convince you of climate change, they were preparing the masses for the use of HAARP against Haiti, the Indian Ocean Tsunami and other locations under the guise of carbon emissions. And, to insure the USA was not recognized as the villain, they even targeted their own in Hurricane Katrina, much like they targeted their own on 9/11 with the destruction of their own buildings to create unfettered fear and willingness to go to war to complete an agenda with Afghanistan billionaires and Israel, to take over Iraq and Iran and complete the dominance of oil reserves, and why?"

this was writen by Unleashed68, here at ATS, 26-12-2009.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

Please let these aftershocks stop!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
Another 4.8 just now..

Anyone know how long these will last and if they are doing any more damage than what's already been done?

I will estimate they will last another 6 to 10 hours.

The pattern is that they are getting weaker though.

At this point there is nothing left for the aftershocks to destroy for the most part. It is already rubble.

The bad side of this, is that people trapped under the rubble can be further harmed by the shakes. Or buried entirely.

I am just hoping this is almost over with. I have really drained all of my energy trying to get a grip on this.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day everyone...We will find out what really happened.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by joao_ed

Posts like these are not very sensitive at this time. HAARP what a load of CR~~P

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by joao_ed
After i heard about this news, here in ATS, i made a google search with the words Haiti and Haarp, one of the first result brought me here to Ats, again.

"When government and media tries to convince you of climate change, they were preparing the masses for the use of HAARP against Haiti, the Indian Ocean Tsunami and other locations under the guise of carbon emissions. And, to insure the USA was not recognized as the villain, they even targeted their own in Hurricane Katrina, much like they targeted their own on 9/11 with the destruction of their own buildings to create unfettered fear and willingness to go to war to complete an agenda with Afghanistan billionaires and Israel, to take over Iraq and Iran and complete the dominance of oil reserves, and why?"

this was writen by Unleashed68, here at ATS, 26-12-2009.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I must admit, that's kinda weird...weird only cuz he wrote it at like 2am this morning.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This has hurt my soul to see happen...
I'm so confused. Normally, seeing natural disasters happen like this doesn't effect me too greatly.
This one though, truly hurts.

My heart and prayers go out to these people. I can't even imagine what they are going through.

We must help in every way possible!

link   
There had better be a MASSIVE response from the world community, led by the United States. Not just sending a couple million and some condolences. I want to see the U.S. military, Red Cross, Etc, ON THIS.

link   
Hi guys, just got this from my local news site, i'm sure some of the pics have been posted, but there's a slideshow of about 12 images there.

Earthquake hits Haiti

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kee7777
reply to post by joao_ed

Posts like these are not very sensitive at this time. HAARP what a load of CR~~P

People deal with grief in different ways.

I don't mean to sound insensitive but unless governments have some population control plans the natural diasters will just keep getting worse.

link   

Originally posted by quakewatcher
In other words... this is a somewhat unusual earthquake (other than just being large). I don't mean unnatural or caused by HAARP (please don't say that, can't think of any good reason to cause an earthquake in the poorest country in the Western hemisphere)

Although I don't believe in anything like HAARP I can still think of a very good reason why someone would want it to happen:

It's called Disaster Capitalism.

Sad to know that in the face of such a horrible tragedy there are people in this world who have dollar signs in their eyes over all the brand new beachfront property that just opened up.

link   

Originally posted by kee7777
reply to post by joao_ed

It doesn't really matter how sensitive we are, because the only thing that matters now is that the Haitians are Strong and Resilient. And they are.

However, I would like to know what he meant by that in his post, that whole "preparing the public for the use of HAARP on Haiti" ??

What is that suppose to mean? And also I was not aware HAARP even had this capability (seismic weapon).

Just my gut instinct tells me this was totally natural. Same gut instinct about the California one the other day. They seem very natural.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
Another 4.8 just now..

Anyone know how long these will last and if they are doing any more damage than what's already been done?

I will estimate they will last another 6 to 10 hours.

The pattern is that they are getting weaker though.

At this point there is nothing left for the aftershocks to destroy for the most part. It is already rubble.

The bad side of this, is that people trapped under the rubble can be further harmed by the shakes. Or buried entirely.

I am just hoping this is almost over with. I have really drained all of my energy trying to get a grip on this.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day everyone...We will find out what really happened.

I can't even begin to imagine what the people trapped under the rubble are feeling after each aftershock. It would be beyond terrifying. It just puts a sadness in my heart knowing it.

link   
new video is coming in, being show on my local news...
very sad and tragic this event.
UN building damaged and UN workers unaccounted for according to local news

link   
reply to post by Wookiep

what u mean this morning? says posted on 26-12-09. am i crazy??

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
one of the new videos
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Numerous public buildings were destroyed along with the palace, including the parliament building, the Finance Ministry, the Public Works Ministry, the Palace of Justice and Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Port-au-Prince, the national cathedral, Haiti TV reported.

‘Substantial’ casualties feared after Haiti quake
Presidential palace, parliament, national cathedral reported destroyed
www.msnbc.msn.com...

I hope that we can begin mobilization for humanitarian operations as soon as possible. This is a tragedy of apocalyptic proportions like the 2004 Indian tsunami, 2005 Kashmir earthquake, 2008 Sichaun earthquake, and 2008 Cyclone Nargis. Haiti is going to need all the help that it can get.

[edit on 12/1/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I want to get Unleashed68's take on his comment.

What did he know about Haiti last week that all of us did not??

I can't wait to hear his piece on this.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by joao_ed
reply to post by Wookiep

what u mean this morning? says posted on 26-12-09. am i crazy??

right 09! wow and here I was shocked even tho I thought it was 2010! So two weeks ago he posted that...

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kee7777

well... the damage is done, hope they get all the help they need. Just dont know why this stuff always happen in poor countries, guess the next big one is going to be in Africa (dont remember happening there), why not, they already live in misery, lets just make some experiments with this weapon, they think. Its easier to think its Haarp than Mother nature (is there a God?) NO

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join