It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea partiers shell out big bucks for Sarah Palin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
In Calif a large number of hispanics are against illegal immigration.

Why because the illegals drive down the wages of legal hispanics.

I understand the case being made that "Immigration Reform"...in even the most conservative view...does not immediately equate to prejudice toward Hispanic Americans.

BUT...it is the general temper and rhetoric that accompanies the TPM rallys on this issue that leads Hispanic Americans to belive they are not welcomming them.

Angry folks chanting "America NOT Amexico" etc. ...

I would argue it is an accurate assesment.

It is not coincidence that the Neo-Nazi movement views the TPM as an ally.

Originally posted by maybereal11
Despite American Citizens United’s attempts to distance itself from the neo-Nazis, the Phoenix New Times’ Stephen Lemons says “there’s plenty of overlap between the two groups, whether it be in rhetoric or, occasionally, membership.” (HT: Dawn Teo)

thinkprogress.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I don't take Think Progress very seriously since most of the contributers to the site believe in:

1. Open borders or no borders.
2. Social programs that are basically Eugenics
3. One world "peaceful" government.
4. The banning of guns.

Really, I could go on and on. Of course they are going to say # that there are a bunch of "neo-nazis" in the TPM because they are AFRAID of the TPM. They are afraid of someone actually putting liberty back in "liberal". Give me a break. Alex Jones, Jack Blood, and a lot of other people have already right called out a lot of these sites as nothing more than mouthpieces for "global" shills that suppress rights.

Whatever.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The Tea Party Movement is a flash in the pan. There are many viable third parties that have been out there for years. I've been a member of the Libertarian Party for almost twenty years.We don't indulge in fiery rheteric and shock tactics. We let our platform speak for itself. But thats not "sexy", is it. We get the government we deserve.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

"It is not coincidence that the Neo-Nazi movement views the TPM as an ally."

Your evidence for this statement?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Hey SOS...first read my statement...I am speaking of Neo-Nazi's viewing the TPM as an ally on the anti-immigration agenda.

I am not saying the TPM is welcomming of the alliance, but when the TPM chants "America not Amexico" and holds signs depicting President Obama as a Witch Doctor with a bone through his nose....what type of folks do you think they will attract?

I also linked a source...if you want more...

Neo-Nazis: 'Tea Parties' Are "the White Revolution We've Been Waiting For"
gawker.com...

West Virginia:
National Alliance leader tells followers to spread neo-Nazi message at Tea Parties
www.adl.org...

Arizona:
Neo-Nazi's Hitler Flag Triggers Scuffle at Arizona Tea Party ...
www.breitbart.tv/neo-nazis-hitler-flag-triggers-scuffle-at-arizona-tea-party-protest/ -

Ohio:
Neo-Nazis coming to support Toledo Tea Party?
swampbubbles.com...

It is not a mysterious topic..you can do your own research if you disagree with my post.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by maybereal11]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

The Neo-Nazis, the KKK, the Skinhead Coalition of Dumpwater, Florida or whoever can say "Hey this looks good to us as we can use it to further our agenda - we endorse it!". They can go on endorsing anything they want.

But does the TPM accept the endorsement of those hateful organizations? I seriously doubt that they would.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
But does the TPM accept the endorsement of those hateful organizations? I seriously doubt that they would.

And where in my posts did I say that the Tea Party welcomes the Neo-Nazi's?...The KKK doesn't even like the Neo Nazi's.

Originally posted by sos37

The Neo-Nazis, the KKK, the Skinhead Coalition of Dumpwater, Florida or whoever can say "Hey this looks good to us as we can use it to further our agenda - we endorse it!". They can go on endorsing anything they want.

Why does the movement look good to them?
Why do they want to endorse it?
Why does the TPM further their Agenda?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Why does the movement look good to them?
Why do they want to endorse it?
Why does the TPM further their Agenda?

You tell me. Earlier on you said: "It is not coincidence that the Neo-Nazi movement views the TPM as an ally."

How is that not synonymous with the three mentioned above?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Playing dumb does not suit you sos...

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Report: SarahPAC spent thousands buying copies of Palin’s ‘Going Rogue’

Is it money laundering to take donations from your political action committee and convert them into a royalties check through your publisher? Not if you are Alaska's favorite half-term governor.

Sarah Palin, the former politician turned Fox News contributor, spent $63,000 of SarahPAC's money on copies of her book, "Going Rogue," an ABC News report revealed on Monday.

"Is that money laundering?" MSNBC host Keith Olbermann asked liberal blog publisher Arianna Huffington during a Monday night broadcast.

"It certainly is," she replied.

However, because she no longer holds public office and is not currently seeking election, Palin's SarahPAC is not subject to the rules applied to PACs supporting most politicians. Because of this, "her PAC is free to purchase the book under current law, according to Jan Baran, a campaign legal expert," ABC News noted.

Con't Here

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
After the first Tea Party I posted that I was glad I didn't go because it had turned into a neocon love fest - I felt the movement had been stolen.

I was told - blasted really - that I was wrong, that the Tea Party movement was BIPARTISAN.

Well.....I don't know many liberals that are in love with Sarah Palin.

It's a shame really - but other than among Ron Paul followers I don't think ANYONE associates the Tea Party with him. Which is sad, because around here we all voted for Ron Paul and we KNOW how it all started...but they stole it and made it their own, IMO, and diluted that tea WAY too much in the process, IMO. Now they are throwing in a sugar cube. Oh joy.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me how Sarah Palin became relevant?

How did she get nominated as VP? Heck, how did she get elected Gov. of Alaska?

How has this brainless woman who thinks a pipeline is God's will get so much celebrity?

Why does ANYONE care, AT ALL, in any way, shape or form, what she thinks?

I'm serious. I don't understand this phenomenon at all. Haven't for a couple of years now but I haven't asked this question.

I had hoped she would go away. I had hoped wrong, obviously. I suppose the brainwashing works. It's the only thing that makes sense.

She has done nothing and people love her. Sounds like our president, now that I think about it.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You can see why she sold so many books . All these republican organizations buying them in bulk . It may not be against the law for her to filter donations from well meaning people meant for campaign funds into personal profit , but surely it denotes a character of a shady duplicitous nature , unfit for position to serve the citizens where trust and integrity is paramount ?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join