It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban may be descended from Jews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Taliban may be descended from Jews

www.telegraph.co.uk

Experts at Mumbai's National Institute of Immunohaematology believe Pashtuns could be one of the ten "Lost Tribes of Israel".

The Israeli government is funding a genetic study to establish if there is any proof of the link.

An Indian geneticist has taken blood samples from the Pashtun Afridi tribe in Lucknow, Northern India, to Israel where she will spend the next 12 months comparing DNA with samples with those of Israeli Jews.

The samples were taken in Lucknow's Malihabad area because it was regarded as the only place safe enough to conduct such a controversial project for Muslim
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This is very interesting if it turns out to be true..

I wonder if the Taleban would welcome this information? I am doubtful this would be the case and wonder about the safety of the researchers in India.

Is anyone else aware of any speculation pointing to the identity of other ethnic groups who can trace their lineage to other lost tribes of Israel?

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
No offense but i think that Islam and Judaism was once the same religion.
both don't eat pork, kosher and halal = same thing, employees of both religions get to leave early on fridays

I wouldn't suprised at all
If this is true both parties will be incredibly angry hahahaha

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
No offense but i think that Islam and Judaism was once the same religion.
both don't eat pork, kosher and halal = same thing, employees of both religions get to leave early on fridays

I wouldn't suprised at all
If this is true both parties will be incredibly angry hahahaha

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

Wouldnt that be the funniest thing in the world.... I think that most muslims are offshoots of ancients jews, so thats the cradle of the world who the heck knows.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Throughout my life there have been stories published and lectures given about Afghanistan and Pakistan and the various tribes being part of the lost tribes of Israel. I recall that the Pashtun name their daughters names like "Sarah" and that many place names are related to locales in ancient Israel. There are also festivals kept by some of the tribes in Afghanistan that are not observed by Muslims elsewhere and appear to be feasts from the calendar of ancient Israel.

Should the Pashtun prove to be genetically part of the tribes of Israel, I would not be surprised in the least. The Russians could not conquer them, and neither the USA and its allies ... I suspect having divine friends in higher places may well account for their independence and their relentless resistance in the face of occupation.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
While I don't condone violence in any form (Comprimise is the most noble of objectives I believe) I doubt this news would change much. Theres so much bloody history in that region. Many old grudges and many terrible acts on both sides. if it were ture I doubt we'll even here about it.

War is too profitable and having an enemy means theres always money and fear to go around and both are great control mechanisms.

Either way the news is interesting and hopefully I am proven wrong on my beliefs at this point.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
More proof that all terrrorism is Jewish related!

On a more serious not this demonstrates even more proof that all terrorism is Jewish related!

new topics

top topics

join