It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama shoving global gov't down our throats one executive order at a time!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
According to Jesse Ventura and his show "Conspiracy Theory", the usa gov't will use any means necessary to keep americans at bay and follow gov't procedures and orders! Now that the great "Culling" is about to begin, is it convenient that Obama has now begun to organize our governers against us now? Refuse your H1N1 flu shot? Here comes the national guard! Protest something the gov't doesn't like? Here comes the national guard and homeland security! Think it can't be so? The proof is in the puddin folks!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obama Executive Order Stokes Martial Law Fears

Some warn expansion of military involvement in domestic security could lead to “end of United States as a Republic”
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, January 12, 2010

An Obama executive order that creates a council of state governors who will work with the feds to expand military involvement in domestic security has stoked fears that the administration is stepping up preparations for martial law
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Sorry but this is already the topic of 2 other threads. You gotta be fast with that button these days! Still appreciated though

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Thanks for the heads-up. I didn't know. I don't get on here as much as I usually do lately cause I am tracing some things for later postings. Could you tell me what threads this topic is running on?

join