It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best and worst ghost video sharing?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Algebra

How is this created if its fake lol. Sorry i spoilt the supprize.

I havent got a clue?

Look at the comments on the youtube video, people have noted when you can see the string and also his mate at the end of the hallway!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kurtcobainuk

Yeah i've already spotted the friend at the end of the hallway, but the string escapes me. Its to blurry. When i think i see something. I watch it again and it is'nt there. Its got to be fake though, your right.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kurtcobainuk

I thought I saw a hand like! Well done you for actually clicking the link instead of being lazy

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ayana, thank you for this. Love it. Has made me laugh!! Mary loves dick!!! LMAO! The SNL skit was hilarious as well!!! I will try to share some videos I've come across on the web. S+F! = )

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
High School Ghost?

[edit on 1/25/2010 by sniknej]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Best of G.H.

Can't figure this one out. Might wanna turn volume down. kinda creepy.

This is pretty creepy too.

There are a couple more, need to find them. Hope you enjoy, tell me what you think. = )

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thats actually quite cool. At first it just looks like someones shadow, untill it starts moving around. You have to be carefull with cctv though. They usually re use the tapes if nothing has happened. So it could be a double exposure on the actual tape.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Well, here are a couple more.

Don't know what to say about this one.

This is interesting.

I hope you enjoyed my post's. If I find anymore, I will share.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
For some reason, a couple of the vid's I posted are not playing correctly. Just click on watch on you tube. I hope you guy's can check these out, they are pretty good.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sniknej

Hello!
You can stop people embedding your videos onto other sites by clicking your settings on youtbe. I do it on my music videos since someone was messing about threatening to post them here there and everywhere and I was like hah, well, I can stop you!

I'm a litttllle bit busy at the moment, but I'll get back to you on your videos as soon as I've watched them all!

Thanks for joining in

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Oh, i see. The poster of the vid disabled them from being shared. Thank you for explaining that to me. Well, hope you like them. Can't wait to hear some feedback.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I love these videos.

I thought I'd share one:

This got my attention because it's a stadium in the city I live. It's actually called the Ricoh Arena (not rhico as it states in the video) and it's in Coventry U.K. It looks like the security guards are filming one of the CCTV monitors.

I'm not a pro debunker or video expert but it looks fairly real to me. I'd love to hear other people views on this. All I can tell you is the stadium is set well away from the road so I'd imagine lights from traffic could be ruled out. The floodlights are not usually on at night unless there is a game on. In this case there is clearly no game on as it's too dark and empty (although the team are that terrible you wouldn't get many more people on a match day).

Smoke? Reflection? Lights from inside the office reflecting on the screen? I'm sure there are lots of ways to debunk this video, I just can't. So.... feel free.

EDIT: Sorry, just realised there is some naughty language in the video. I apologize if this is not allowed and please remove if that is the case.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by noface]

[edit on 25-1-2010 by noface]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Noface, I cannot make out what the lights/figures look like, but the reaction of the security guards make it seem very real. Wish I could see the monitor better! Good post!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Visually I can't make anything out...Verbal feedback is all I am understanding in your video noface. I am not going to base what I think off verbal reactions. Wish it was a bit clear.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The ghosts in the woods - video has puzzled me for some time. That's what good videos about paranormal are about, to leave you with loss of explanation. It actually takes quite a lot of believing to make ordinary explanations out of that video. Puzzling, very puzzling.

That ghost jumping from a cliff video looks fake to me, but I don't know.
When the final zoom-in comes, it just looks out of place.
The Maury clip can be done with cutting, I don't believe in it.

The GH compilation is good, but I simply can't believe everything they have captured. It's credible show tho, they are logical and non-psychic and that's why they are on different league than other ghost hunting shows.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Michelin

Thank you Michelin for commenting on them, what about the two girls running their mouth and catching something in the background? Kinda weird looking. Yeah, that Gettysburg video with the ghost in the woods is wild. The girls head, maury clip, even though it may be fake, gives me the heebeegeebees!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sniknej

The girls clip could be done by holding a doll up behind them, but I tell you what I wouldn't want that doll in my house! Well freaky!
Although it does appear to move its face so who knows.

Whether or not they knew it was happening is another thing.

And it might not've been, I'm just speculating...

One thing I can say though is they are WAY too young to be going on like that. Sheesh, what kind of society are we living in now man?

I promise I'll comment on the rest in due time

[edit on 26/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Ayana, take your time. Thank you for commenting and for starting this thread. Hopefully we can get more videos posted!! Very fun.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Anyone find anymore interesting videos!?!?!? I was having fun! Figured if maybe I bump it, might get some more interest.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sniknej

The girls shouting - video is pretty creepy, but I have to go with: fake. It can be done with other person or doll. The video is also very low quality so you can't really make 100% bulletproof opinion about it. The only genuine disturbing thing so far in the video is the audio-track...

The thing about youtube is, that the place is full of childish fake videos presented as true and genuine, but are often very easy to debunk. You really have to dig to find something real.

If I have to recommend something, that would be Ghost Adventures - The Documentary, because the film ain't produced under a contract ( you'll never know whats inside them ). Also they seem to be very regular ghost hunters in it, which makes it more credible for me. Their reactions also seem genuine. If they are not, they should win the academy award

First part here, other parts are found in related videos:

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join