It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best and worst ghost video sharing?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Ahh well, another mystery solved, eh?

Or is it...?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Yeah in that case difinately.

Try this one for size. best off skipping to about 2.55

He seems to react as if its real but could be good acting.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Algebra]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

Before I pass judgement, was this made before or after Paranormal Activity came out?

To pick the video apart: 4:50 - when the can moves? The brush or w.e. it is moves before it. Or at least I think it does. That would suggest that the brush was propping up the can, and when moved from behind, the can will fall over. Now his jump might be geniune. I have a terrible jump reflex. Even if I know something will make a loud noise, when it does, I jump. And the rest could be acting...
5:27 - shadow when it's dark. The camera jumps slightly, which would suggest it has at some point been cut, frozen or edited. It could just be someone hiding out of sight that we can't see.
6:01 - when the camera starts moving, you can see a shadow, like a moving shadow next to it, and from my knowledge, ghosts aren't solid enough to produce shadows like that

Plus you can hear the light switch, and I think ghosts can interfere with electrics without pulling a cord/ flipping a switch...

But I'm not saying anything for certain

[edit on 20/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

This ones my fav. Good stuff. It's keep your eye on the chair.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Wow..I dont think that could of been more fake...Someone was hiding behind that Chimney. And besides, I'm sure if someone was scared out of their wits you could of heard them from downstairs or at least leaving the premises. My dog would of at least started barking if she heard something in the attic...Debunked!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

Good spot Ayana i never noticed the shadows at the end. Yep, its a load of bull #e. Looks like 99.99% of them are.

Some of the best ones ive seen have been part of compilations but it would be difficult to discuss them. I cant find the individual vids.

Never mind eh.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Algebra]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

LOL! I guessed from Algebras post that was gonna happen so it didn't scre me

But yes, I agree with Konquest. Like I said above; I dunno what I said above, there were too many things to pick at for me to remember

My dogs would go mental though too. And I'm pretty sure I'd be outta the house if I was that scared, not just out of the attick...

Algebra: Just post the compilations mann
No one cares!

[edit on 21/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
How is this created if its fake lol. Sorry i spoilt the supprize.

I havent got a clue?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

Do you think he's a bit scared there?

Erm... Unless the guy has some kick ass editing software to enable him to cut out arms and stuff, I'm not sure...
0:22... I might see a hand pushing the door open from the other side... But I might be imagining that, it's a bit grainy. I dunno.
The handle could be wobbly and on string?
No...

Erm... No ideas from me

Anyone?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

I cant see the hand you mentioned but since you pointed it out the handle does look quite loose. It moves up and down while the handle is being turned.

Of course that could be the force of the spirit turning the handle.

Wish there had been some background on the the clip aswell. Seems a bit random, just showing that bit.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

I might be imagining it in my quest to debunk!

I dunno about that one, it seems difficult, I'm sure at one point the bit that keeps the door shut did go in and out like it's being turned though.

I dunno... It's a hard one

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What is that metallic object on the floor around 0:26-0:28? I sense a magnetic prank somewhere....

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
OK, this is not so much a fake video as it is a spoof making fun of those ghust hunting shows on TV... It is an SNL sketch featuring Hugh Laurie ( From the TV show House). I have always thought this skit was funny.

Now I was not able to find a copy on youtube or google so I could not embed the footage... Here is a link to it though!

www.hulu.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Yeah i see what you mean. A silver looking object on the floor. Does'nt look big enough to be part of some device. Although i can sort of see where your coming from with magnetics.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Ooh I hadn't noticed and would never have thought of that

Gimmie some truth: Your link doesn't work outside of the US so I can't view it

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hmmmmm I am ready to try and debunk more videos, but I can never find the good ones that are never worth debunking.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Yeah! It's fun isn't it

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Thought you's might like this.

A bit of backround for those who have'nt seen it. They visited this place five years earlier. Since then there names have been caught by other investigations. So they go back and attempt to make some contact. They apparently end up having a conversation with these spirits that have been calling them.

Let me know what you think.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I think the swing set ghost is interesting seeing as how there are a large group of people filming this thing all around the set. If you search the net there are lots of ghost swing set videos.

Do you have any background about this swing set? Does this still happen or was it just for a short time? There had to be other times this swing set did this ghost thing because the people was ready for it to happen.

About the Blockbuster guy.. I would have been gone from there a long time ago.

First he doesn't notice his dolly moving then after 2 videos fell, I'd be toast.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Yeah ive seen loads of these swing videos aswell. They have to be fake.
Some kind of electro magnetic force making them move. Not the ghostly kind.

Youd probably be able to find out how to do it if you looked in the right places. I think the fact that theres a crowd makes it look even more fake. Like when people gather around a magician to figure out how he's doing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join