It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best and worst ghost video sharing?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Fallen Angel

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Archangel

I've seen that one before. Made me jump

Mighta been someone mucking about though, you can never tell with these things.

And as for the other videos, I remember watching Derek getting possessed then and just laughing.
Dear me, he deserves a medal for his acting skills that man

Cracks me up eevry time. Especially when he was fighting off the guys

Ohh and Phoenix Nights is awesome!!

[edit on 14/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
REPLIES TO EVERYONE

JACK: ooh! Wow, that's pretty cool. I see what the guy means about the brick. I didn't even realise it was a brick til he said though

PSYCKOOPS: LMAO! I did really laugh a lot at that, that's hilarious

VALIANT: that'd be pretty awseome if it WAS a ghost like, wouldn't it? but they did faff on for ages before checking.
It's always a bit difficult to trust TV shows coz they're making money out of it, and they have to have some result to get their show running, really.
I really want a thermal imager but they're VERY expensive.

You never know, maybe I'll get myself on TV with a ghost show

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Think this is fake but he managed to do it while covering multiple angles.

www.youtube.com...

Sorry i could'nt work out how to embed it.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

That is quite impressive.
The whole faking from 3 different angles thing

Did he admit to it being fake?

And to embed all you do is click youtube video up the top of the typy window thing. Then put in the code which is the last bit of the URL. Just after the v=. An example is u2rjOLlgk-w

[edit on 14/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Yeah i saw your previouse post. It still would'nt work though.

Must have done something wrong lol.

Yeah it was pretty impressive. Ive been looking for some more but there all old ones. There so crap that there not even funny.

People running across the street with blankets on. Looking out for some 2010, but nothing doing.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

That ghost must of been lurking around the comedy section, because it seemed to have a good sense of humor. I felt sorry for the guy stocking the movies, he probably put in his 2 week notice after that occurred.

I honestly seen a lot of paranormal videos that even a child could debunk, but the blockbuster ghost seemed quite real, and probably the best one I've seen thus far.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
one i like but you have probally seen or is evenon here i havent looked sorry is the ghost car chased by cops ill see if i can find it

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
ghost car

here you go i think ive done it right i never put videos on here

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kerrichin

Well, I think this video could be debunked only because I think that the guy knew where he was going and what to do. Secondly, I don't think a ghost car would give off a reflection from the cops headlights. Thirdly, if it was a ghost car then why didn't it go through the oncoming car. And, lastly someone mentioned on the you tube comments that there was a gate opening in the fence and it could be seen if paused @ 1:48. So the driver escapes through the opening which caused an illusion for the cops, gets onto the other side of the fence and simply shuts off the lights.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Algebra: hmm, mayb;e it's just being a pain.
That was a good fake though! Well made

I like the deliberate blanket fake in my OP. But it still isn't the one I tried to find. The one I was looking for was pushing a cot and stuff, not just walking into things

Konquest: I agree that it is the best one I've seen.
I think I'd be more amzed if it was fake than if it was genuine.
But I'd LOVE to work in that Blockbusters! I'd be Ghosthunting all the time

Kerrichin: I have to agree with Konquest on their very good points shown and debunk the video. It isn't bad though, that one. It's not like some you see that you just think. Fake.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

I think the best thing about the blockbuster video is the mans reaction. Thats what makes it seem real for me. You could argue that theres people behind the shelves pushing the videos out. If that reaction is fake though the bloke deserves an oscar.

*Ayana yeah i would love to work there aswell. It would be brilliant. I wonder what videos where knocked on the floor. Is this ghost a sci-fi or a horror flick fan. Could say a lot about the ghosts character.

I wonder if thats the only incident at that blockbusters? Should try and fing out but cant be bothered lol.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Heres another store poltergiest for ya's. The jury is still out as far as im concerned though im tempted to say fake.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

You know out of this whole video I am trying to figure out the time this video was recording when all these incidents happened. Does look like closing time, after dark. The time of day would of been a great help though to figure out if anyone was actually in there.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ok I discovered a strange orb reflection on the glass, behind where the last chair moves. You clearly see a white object of some sort disappear as soon as that last chair moves back against that cabinet or whatever it is. Its kinda faint you have to pay attention on that particular spot, and this orb is kinda moving very lightly then vanishes.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by KonquestAbySS]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I cant see that orb you mentioned. The pictures to flickery.
I have an issue with the chair that moves right at the bottom of the screen.

As it moves it spins as though theres a string attached to one leg. Then when it makes contact with the table. Its motion continues. You would think that if it was pushed it would come to a stop on contact with the table.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

Ok, slide the play bar back and forth from 0:27 to 0:31, and you can see that faint orb on the top left side of that cabinet, and suddenly disappears as soon as that final chair moves back.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Ah! i see what you mean now. Is it an orb though? It could be light shining through a gap in the back of the cabinet, which gets interupted as someone pulls the string on the chair. The pictures not clear enough to determone whether the orb exists in front of the cabinet. Is a reflection in the glass or is actually in the cabinet as light shines through a gap. Either way it does disappear just as the chair moves back. Interesting.

Edit to add

Actually i think its a reflection of light off the floor. It disappears as the chair interupts its reflection path. Its there at a constant untill then so it would fit.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Algebra]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

I think it's a reflection, but thats just my opinion

Erm... And I see what you mean about the chairs moving. They should move in a way that's difficult to achieve with string attached to the legs if we're to be convinced! It does just look like they've been pulled away, I agree.

Plus even if there was string attached, it would be difficult to tell coz it's very grainy.

Hmm... I dunno. Until furthur evidence, I'd say fake. It has a different feel to it than the blockbusters one!

No idea why

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Yeah i have to agree. The more i watch it the more fake it appears.

For one! the chairs move in the direction of a place where someone could be hiding. Thats usualy a classic fake indicator. Even the thing that gets knocked on the floor at the end is hidden from view, conveniently.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join