It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not constant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Do you believe the stuff the skies and the earth are made up of are constant? Do you believe nothing in existence thought constant can disappear?

Constant-

2. continuing without pause or letup; unceasing: constant noise.

The stuff the skies and the earth are made up of are not constant. I witnessed a pause to it when I was 9 years old. The rain was left out of the yard's shape lets just say for short, and for time well enough for me to take it as a major sign and a major message. I relay the message to tell you that the stuff the skies and the earth are made up of are clouds of deception. Such shall indeed disappear as the gospel foretold about heaven and earth shall pass away.

Reality is a cloud of deception, wouldnt you agree? This whole realm we are in is full of clouds of deception, wouldnt you agree also?

The stuff the skies and the earth are made up of are about to disappear. But this time it will be all of it and it will be a permanent disappearance. None of it is constant I learned by witness at age 9. Notice the gospel doesnt say anything about hell, paradise, or the watery seas disappearing. I mean one would wonder where will they themself be at when this old stuff all disappears. Just think... no more trace of what happened through time on earth will be then. Say good-bye to everything former as you know it.

How do you feel about our current reality disappearing anyway? I, at least, feel pretty good about it cause this reality sucks. It needs to end for damn good I say. We each need a better reality. But what happens with you each is on who you be. I mean I know the evil go to hell. It's damn good to know that too! There will be vengeance I learned also. Dont know if I'll see out the vengeance though, but best believe the evil will be tormented for ever more.

An everlasting gospel tells what is not constant is not of an everlasting-ness.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
A Revelation quote:

"6And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

8And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication."

^^Who made the skies and the earth can cancel them however at any moment, you know? That is how Babylon becomes fallen maybe, by heaven and earth disappearing. Then in a temperary dwelling place comes the beast and his mark to give maybe. You never know. One of the things you know is that the place called hell doesn't disappear.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
You get all this from something you think you saw when you were nine?

Anything else other than a brief memory to back up your claim as I think you need some more proof than that and a bible quotation.

new topics

join