It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fulfills Revelations Prophecy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLife

I'm sure it will seem that way to the unfaithful who wont see the event markers that are in plain sight. In the end it will be like the days of Noah. Du!! The Watchers are already here so what else do you need to see.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hey what do you mean by stealing my thread S-A.

Your thread nails it, but you know that. SnF

Anamnesis

The Rapture isn't scriptural... it's false doctrine.

I'm still up in the air about the rapture.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Christians have been around for a long time, and many men have been accused of being the AC. No "crazy" Christian has tried to fulfill the prophecy yet. However, the president of Iran said that the US is standing in his way of fulfilling their prophecy. I personally worry more about Iran and Israel than "crazy" Christians, I myself being one that is.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

The Beast in Revelations is a WORLD power, in effect a power that resembles a type of world governance :

Rev 13:7 "And authority was given it (the beast) over every tribe and people and tongue and nation, and all who dwell on the earth will worship it..."

The USA does not have that kind of power but the UN does.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Last time I checked Damascus will be wiped off the map and Syria is not and never will be a world power.

Please site scripture to back up your claims.

You do know that this place is called NORTH AMERICA right? Our Army can invade any country from any direction.

Being a smart a$$ doesn't lend credence to your arguments. The prophecy stipulates that the Anti-Christ will decieve men and gain power thru peace not war, so I'm having trouble following your "logic" here...

Daniels vision tells us how strong he will be basing it off of the old empires that had come before and the current one he was chastising. The next empires were Roman, British, American.

I'm having some difficulty deciphering what you are trying to say here. Do you mean that the Anti-Christ get's his power from the old empires? (Roman, Greecian, Persian) How does Obama fit that scenario?

Only 3 countries have that kind of power. China don't fit and never has, Russia is just about destroyed in the Gog-Magog war though they will be under the spell of the Anti-Christ for some time.

What kind of power? Again, the prophecy says that the Anti-Christ will bring peace not war. Considerimg this, does Obama fit that description? Didn't he just authorize more troop deployment to Afghanastan?

It also says that he will come from a new country so he could never come from an old one like Syria.

Please site scripture. I have no idea what "it" is.

Please note that the Ten Kings do not receive a crown until Rev. 13, which is likely after Mystery Babylon the Great is destroyed).

Is this the verse you reference?

Rev. 13:1
"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, Dan. 7.3 having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy."

Seems to me that the horns already have crowns. You still haven't shown the scripture that backs up your claim that the kings are to be given power by the Anti-Christ and not the orther way around.

To everyone Mystery Babylon is just that. Does anyone know why we went into Iraq? Now that Saddam is out of the way WE control the gateway from Iran to Israel.

What exactly is your point here?

Rev. 17:5 reads, “And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”

Are you claiming that the U.S. is Mystery Babylon?

Some would argue that Mystery Babylon isn't a Nation at all but claim that it is a Church, specifically, the Roman Catholic Church. If Obama is a Muslim, as you claim, where is the connection? Please connect the dots.

Now the Gog-Magog war can happen. Iran with its Mahdi army can try to invade Israel when the time comes. Iran is one of the two main invaders in that war with Russia being the other. Saddam would have never worked with Iran in it. They had to get him out of the way.

I wish you had a better capacity to express your thoughts. I'm really having difficulty deciphering what it is you are trying to say here....

Obama is the first president in history to be of Muslim decent and probably is one. He is the only one who would consider turning his back on Israel to let this war happen so he can take full power when he comes in to clean up the mess. He knows Israel will not be defeated so he can take them in peace.

"He is the only one who would consider turning his back on Israel"

Only in your mind...

Here's a quote from Obama: "My view is that the United States' special relationship with Israel obligates us to be helpful to them in the search for credible partners with whom they can make peace, while also supporting Israel in defending itself against enemies sworn to its destruction".

Until the man actually does something to contradict the above statement, your speculations are just hogwash.

It's become obvious to me that you're blinded by your loathing of our current POTUS. You're just grasping at straws trying to prove that the man is evil incarnate. People like you are just dividing this country and clouding the real issues with hysterical non-sense. I hope you come to your senses some day.... I'll pray for you.

~peace.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Anamnesis]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

The Beast in Revelations is a WORLD power, in effect a power that resembles a type of world governance :

Rev 13:7 "And authority was given it (the beast) over every tribe and people and tongue and nation, and all who dwell on the earth will worship it..."

The USA does not have that kind of power but the UN does.

Revelations has two Beast, The first being America and the 2nd is Obama. What would the U.N. be without its police force the U.S. military?

The first beast is the NATION that gives him his authority, The second is the Anti-Christ himself. Read the book!!!

What nation on earth would seem to rise from the sea to someone living at the time of Jesus seeing our founding in a vision or to anyone who discovered America?

This below is from the book Before The Last Battle Armageddon by Arthur E. Bloomfield. The guy knows what he is talking about and he wrote this in 1971. He knew it was America but he dare not say it back then or he would not have sold a book.

""There came up among them another little horn." The symbol can represent both a nation and the man (dictator). IT STARTS WITH A NATION AND ENDS WITH A MAN!!!! The man becomes more important than the nation as he takes over many nations. The man must have a nation first!! Primarily the horns are nations, another horn would be another nation.

This horn is called little, Its little at the start but Daniel says later "Whose look was more stout than his fellows". Note that it does not say that one of the ten were stouter.

The little horn is NOT one of the original ten horns but another one so it can not be one of the old ten nations described in Daniels vision. It must be a comparatively NEW COUNTRY, one that comes up near the end time. Its not an old country like Syria."

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Anamnesis

Obama bashes Israel?
Bookworm on Oct 29 2008 at 3:20 pm | Filed under: Uncategorized

As long as the LA Times refuses to release the videotape of Obama at the Rashid Khalidi banquet, I’m going to accept the following from Doug Ross as absolutely true — and I urge all of you to do so too until that videotape is released. We’re all certain, aren’t we, given the illustrious guest list at this celebration and as well his habitual choices in friends and advisors, that Obama would never really say something like that, right?

I received a tip from a person who has provided useful, accurate and unique data from LA before (e.g., “All six of CNN’s ‘undecided voters’ were Democratic operatives“). Take it for what it’s worth, but I believe this person is on target.

Saw a clip from the tape. Reason we can’t release it is because statements Obama said to rile audience up during toast. He congratulates Khalidi for his work saying “Israel has no God-given right to occupy Palestine” plus there’s been “genocide against the Palestinian people by Israelis.”

It would be really controversial if it got out. Tha’s why they will not even let a transcript get out.

Yep, I guess that would do it.
www.bookwormroom.com...

Obama cuts back on White House Hanukkah bash

Jewish community in US disappointed to learn president decided to scale back on traditional festivities, cut guest list by half

www.ynetnews.com...

Yet he had thousands of dollars of Pizza flew in from where for what?

How about when he mocks the bible then?
www.youtube.com...

Not very good when his brother calls him out is he.
www.youtube.com...

The facts are that Obama is the man, He is not yet possessed by Satan just yet but he will be after the mortal head wound he receives as per the bible. He is the only one that fits the prophecy.

Want proof? www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anamnesis

Last time I checked Damascus will be wiped off the map and Syria is not and never will be a world power.

Please site scripture to back up your claims.

You do know that this place is called NORTH AMERICA right? Our Army can invade any country from any direction.

Being a smart a$$ doesn't lend credence to your arguments. The prophecy stipulates that the Anti-Christ will decieve men and gain power thru peace not war, so I'm having trouble following your "logic" here...

Daniels vision tells us how strong he will be basing it off of the old empires that had come before and the current one he was chastising. The next empires were Roman, British, American.

I'm having some difficulty deciphering what you are trying to say here. Do you mean that the Anti-Christ get's his power from the old empires? (Roman, Greecian, Persian) How does Obama fit that scenario?

Only 3 countries have that kind of power. China don't fit and never has, Russia is just about destroyed in the Gog-Magog war though they will be under the spell of the Anti-Christ for some time.

What kind of power? Again, the prophecy says that the Anti-Christ will bring peace not war. Considerimg this, does Obama fit that description? Didn't he just authorize more troop deployment to Afghanastan?

It also says that he will come from a new country so he could never come from an old one like Syria.

Please site scripture. I have no idea what "it" is.

Please note that the Ten Kings do not receive a crown until Rev. 13, which is likely after Mystery Babylon the Great is destroyed).

Is this the verse you reference?

Rev. 13:1
"And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, Dan. 7.3 having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy."

Seems to me that the horns already have crowns. You still haven't shown the scripture that backs up your claim that the kings are to be given power by the Anti-Christ and not the orther way around.

To everyone Mystery Babylon is just that. Does anyone know why we went into Iraq? Now that Saddam is out of the way WE control the gateway from Iran to Israel.

What exactly is your point here?

Rev. 17:5 reads, “And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”

Are you claiming that the U.S. is Mystery Babylon?

Some would argue that Mystery Babylon isn't a Nation at all but claim that it is a Church, specifically, the Roman Catholic Church. If Obama is a Muslim, as you claim, where is the connection? Please connect the dots.

Now the Gog-Magog war can happen. Iran with its Mahdi army can try to invade Israel when the time comes. Iran is one of the two main invaders in that war with Russia being the other. Saddam would have never worked with Iran in it. They had to get him out of the way.

I wish you had a better capacity to express your thoughts. I'm really having difficulty deciphering what it is you are trying to say here....

Obama is the first president in history to be of Muslim decent and probably is one. He is the only one who would consider turning his back on Israel to let this war happen so he can take full power when he comes in to clean up the mess. He knows Israel will not be defeated so he can take them in peace.

"He is the only one who would consider turning his back on Israel"

Only in your mind...

Here's a quote from Obama: "My view is that the United States' special relationship with Israel obligates us to be helpful to them in the search for credible partners with whom they can make peace, while also supporting Israel in defending itself against enemies sworn to its destruction".

Until the man actually does something to contradict the above statement, your speculations are just hogwash.

It's become obvious to me that you're blinded by your loathing of our current POTUS. You're just grasping at straws trying to prove that the man is evil incarnate. People like you are just dividing this country and clouding the real issues with hysterical non-sense. I hope you come to your senses some day.... I'll pray for you.

~peace.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Anamnesis]

I wasn't trying to be a smart ass, I'm trying to get you to open up your eyes. Who can draw the worlds attention like Obama? Look at his speech in Germany in front of a monument to the God of WAR before he was elected. They didn't tell you that part did they?

Before we examine Obama’s revealing actions, consider carefully what the Bible says about the Altar of Zeus in the letter to the church in Pergamos (Pergamum, Pergamon).

"And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges; I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan’s seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and has not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth" (Rev. 2:12-13).

Look at the picture!! www.newswithviews.com...

Isaiah 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap

Google is your friend. Damascus has never ever been wiped out before so it is yet to come.

"I'm having some difficulty deciphering what you are trying to say here. Do you mean that the Anti-Christ get's his power from the old empires? (Roman, Greecian, Persian) How does Obama fit that scenario? "

No, Daniels description of the first beast is showing the power of it based off of what he is seeing in his vison from what he and Alexander know. He is showing that the final empire will be as stong as all of these empires combined and when the Anti-Christ sets up his thrown in Jeruselm. He will control the whole world at that point for the most part but there will be a army who fights him in the end, when most realize he is bad news. Whats left of Russia and America will turn on him, fight him together against his empire at Armageddon.

Daniels vision of the first beast, As follows
Head of Gold is the Babylonian empire
Arms of Silver is the Persian empire
Trunk of Brass is the Grecian empire
Legs of Iron is Rome
Ten toes is the nations all of these empires had encompassed

After the Gog-Magog war witch is Israel verse Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Russia and some african Iranian allies. The Anti-Christ makes peace between them. That is why everyone will call him the great peace maker. He will then proclaim himself to be the Messiah and rule from Jeruselm.

He then, Once he has total power of the worlds nuclear wepons shows his evil side and goes on a rampage slaughtering Jews and anyone else who wont bow to him. Then rebels rise up against him and we have the battle of Armageddon.

Most people think the Anti-Christ is just going to make peace between only the Palastinians and Israelis. The Gog-Magog war has to happen first, Its only after millions die from nukes in that war will the whole world beg for this great peacemaker.

I think you can understand now, Who would Israel and Russia trust to make peace between the two of them after something like that? It would not be some guy from the EU I can tell you that much. Who would have the military power to enfore such a peace deal? Who? The same people that always do.
America is the only country who could hold back Russia or even would attempt to. Who is the only country that Israel would even consider to let roam its territory to enforce that deal?
The U.S. military is the only country that Israel trust that much. You know Obama would just tell them you started it by bombing Iran but we would have helped if it got really very bad. I can see it now.

The bottom line is that America with its newly elected president who fits the Anti-Christ prophecy to a TEE, will be and is the first and second beast of Revelations. Especially when you see how close we are to the end time of 2012.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Anamnesis

www.tribulation.com...

This will help you understand what has to happen when. Its puts it all in good detail.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Don't you know that most of the of prophecies in the bible have come true already? There are very few big ones left to come, If I can I will point them out for you.

For someone who claims to know the bible so well, you should know that the book you are referring to is titled "Revelation". There is no 's' at the end. You have mispelled it consistently throughout this thread, so I know it's not a typo.

The lack of notice in written details, as well as the far out interpretations, makes me think you get most of your information from TV preachers.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Don't you know that most of the of prophecies in the bible have come true already? There are very few big ones left to come, If I can I will point them out for you.

For someone who claims to know the bible so well, you should know that the book you are referring to is titled "Revelation". There is no 's' at the end. You have mispelled it consistently throughout this thread, so I know it's not a typo.

The lack of notice in written details, as well as the far out interpretations, makes me think you get most of your information from TV preachers.

Was it one Revelation or many? Many people call it that. I get my info from the foremost experts in the field. The ones who can translate what the words of the bible really mean in the time they were written in the ancient text. Misspelling one word in a verse can mean allot of mistakes in interpretation.

www.michaelsheiser.com... Read how he debunks Sitchins work, Sitchins cant even read the bible correctly yet many think he knows what he is talking about here.

www.thedivinecouncil.com...

Have anything else to add to this thread? Or did you just tell yourself "Oh boy I got him now lol, gee I'm smart"
Give me a break and try adding some useful discussion here.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
B.O. is just the latest figure head in the 30 year Bush Sr. White House (under the Vatican). The Two Horned Beast of Revelation 13 is the U.S. Government. It gives its power over to the first beast (Vatican). This is all explained in a book written in 1888 "The Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan" by Ellen G. White who was an inspirational leader in The Seventh Day Adventist Church. This book can still be purchased reasonably on eBay or Amazon. What's not explained is that the #666 in Revelation 13:18 (in the Greek Diaglott, free on the Web) is the Greek symbols for the name Jesus Christ which also contains a cross (X as in Xmas). So, "The Mark of the Beast" is the name Jesus Christ which contains a cross. Down through history church/state rulers have used a cross. Even Hitler used a crooked cross (Swastika). The ten horns (of Europe) have power with the Vatican and U.S. for one prophetic "hour". This could be one month or two weeks depending on how you define one hour. Those who are sealed with the Names of the Father and Son (Yahweh and Yahshua) will survive to greet Yahshua when he comes. Revelation 14:1 Shalom in Them!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Hi,

Obama, probably like many others in high places are always going to be thought of as somewhat suspicious, for lets say eg/fullfilling Biblical prophecy.
The Antichrist will not be committed to a family with children and have himself a wife...his resposibility will be to gain a respectable reputation with the affairs of the worlds people.
The Anti in ANTICHRIST is ''In place of-and also to mean, against-in opposition''
Being the ANTICHRIST means that he will be a type of an opposition to that which Jesus Christ was and is!
He will imitate all that Jesus Christ did and taught....only on a superficial level....all that he will do will be part of his plan to capture the peoples attention for his evil works.
His miracles will all be false and deceiving ,more like a 'magic' act to satisfy the people's curiosity ,rather then spiritual edifying.

Have not many past politicians or those in 'high' places come close to being a similar type of antichrist?
....prophecy also speaks of many antichrists and false prophets arising before the final Antichrist is revealed.
Nation rising against nation and so on....

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I really dont understand Why all We ever talk about is Religion this and that, prophets?, prophecies? .......WHY?

Every Religion ever created by Man has been a hodge-podge collection and dissemination of ancient worship of the Planets.

Please read some of this massive site if you doubt that above statement.
www.varchive.org...

All religions, followers, prophets, churches etc. are a HUGE deception on the Grandest scale EVER, everything that follows from them is a delusion.

NOTE: that doesn't mean I don't believe in GOD! I'm just a Deist. I believe what I see, which includes science, but is doubtful of organized people that have been brainwashed their whole lives.

So I reiterate...... Can we move past religion, and discuss humanity?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Sound's like he's working on that " 7 year Peace Deal " Hmmmm.......

Obama defends Israel, says he's trying to get Israel and Palestinians together for peace talks
By Associated Press

January 28, 2010 | 11:14 a.m.
E-mail Print Share Text Size

TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — President Barack Obama says he's working to get the Israelis and Palestinians to resume peace talks.

At a town hall meeting in Tampa, Fla. Thursday, Obama declined under questioning to condemn Israel for actions against the Palestinians. He said Israel is a strong U.S. ally and that he will never waver from helping Israel keep its people safe in a hostile Middle East.

But Obama also said the situation facing the Palestinian people is one that needs attention, too. He said he is seeking a solution in which Israelis and Palestinians can live side by side in peace. But both parties must return to the bargaining table, and that is something Obama said he is working to achieve.

Copyright 2010 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
just brain storming here . . . but what if Jerusalem is Babylon and America is Israel.?
That would flip all we know upside down. Is that possible?

Not a chance. Jerusalem is Gods favorite place. N.Y. has been considered the new Babylon for awhile.

"Jerusalem is Gods favorite place."
Dont be so sure.
There is plenty in the bible that teach that Jerusalem is the great whore/Babylon
Please compare verses describing Jerusalem to verses describing the great whore. Here are just a few-

Case study 1. Jerusalem / Babylon and the blood of the saints
Jerusalem:
That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar. -Matthew 23:35

Babylon:
And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth. -Revelations 18:24

Case study 2. Jerusalem / Babylon and boasting followed by sudden destruction
Jerusalem
You said, 'I will continue forever— the eternal queen! ' But you did not consider these things or reflect on what mighthappen. 8 "Now then, listen, you wanton creature, lounging in your security and saying to yourself, 'I am, and there is none besides me. I will never be a widow or suffer the loss of children.' Both of these will overtake you in a moment, on a single day: loss of children and widowhood.
-Isaiah 47:7

Babylon
How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow. Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her. -Revelation 18:7

Case study 3. Jerusalem / Babylon and their appearance and destruction by its lovers
Jerusalem
And you, O desolate one, what will you do? Although you dress in scarlet, Although you decorate yourself with ornaments of gold, Although you enlarge your eyes with paint, In vain you make yourself beautiful; Your lovers despise you; They seek your life. -Jeremiah 4:30-31

Babylon
And the woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and of the unclean things of her immorality - Revelation 17:4]

And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. - Revelations 17:16

These are just a few... There are PLENTY more verses that connect Jerusalem to Babylon. Read it here...
www.bibleprophesy.org...
www.lookup.org...

edit on 22-8-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

The US is not the World, we will have nothing to do with the endtimes, for whatever reason we will be out of the equation, now, if there was a plan that divided the earth into ten regions then we could see that as a sign but only the Anti-Christ will do that, after Jesus takes his church from this Earth.

I should also add the anti-christ will come from the E.U. Mainly around the A mountain range from Romania(sp) . The new Super nation the E.U is larger and just as Powerful as we are.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by poedxsoldiervet]

Sorry, brother... or sister; but you are wrong. The United States has a whole lot to do with the end times. www.remnantofgod.org...

And, Antichrist will not come from the E.U., but he came from Rome (the Vatican).

And to the OP: The Vatican is the first beast ( www.john1429.org... ) and the United States is the second beast (see the usa-in-prophecy link above).

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jeramie

And to the OP: The Vatican is the first beast ( www.john1429.org... ) and the United States is the second beast (see the usa-in-prophecy link above).

First Beast : Military personality (He will make war against the saints etc)
Second Beast : Sidekick to the first beast ( It performed great signs, initiated worship of the first beast)

edit on 22-8-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

It might have been stated already but I could have sworn the 10 Kings were merchants. Merchants without a Kingdom to rule. The merchants gives them each their power so the Beast will prosper.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join