It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fulfills Revelations Prophecy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by Sky watcher

Who knows man, Only time will tell, but I dont think the endtimes will be an American thing. Isreals Victory over the armies of GoG and MaGoG will be a victory that is suppose to show the world the awesome power of the Jews/Christian god, it will be supernatural on its own, and cause be to come to the glory of the lord.

But the Jews and Humans are hard headed it will be explained away, shortly aftter that battle, 7-10 years maybe, no one knows except the Lord, he will rapture his Church, Causing panic and confusion, that my friend is when the devil re-emerges as the great saviour but soon many will see he is not.... I think you may be confused.

...blah blah blah.

The Rapture isn't scriptural... it's false doctrine.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Anamnesis]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Just so you know, the world has already been divided into 10 political and economic regions by the Club of Rome, for a while now according to something I read a while back. The report even calls them *kingdoms*!
I just looked it up again to show you and here is a link below. By the way, the website this report is at, is a very interesting one that has lots of information on any conspiracy subject you could name. I recommend browsing around on it.

This is a short synopsis with a list of countries in each region, and a map that shows the regions by number.

And whomever mentioned it above, is right, the US has been divided into 10 regions, on paper. I wonder if each nation or world *region* has also been divided into 10 hypothetical regions? I don't know. Looks like time for more research!

Club of Rome report, Regionalized and Adaptive Model of the World's Global System

Enjoy!

God Bless

sezsue

[edit on 12-1-2010 by sezsue]

[edit on 12-1-2010 by sezsue]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I am a new member here and have to say that I am already turned off by the "trend" that other members have succumbed to doing. Why is it that everyone has to correct the other on the theories? Everyone seems to want to correct the other and tell them that they got it wrong and that their own version is the correct on, and then someone comes along and corrects that person... what the hell? There is a reason it is called theories. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and should be respected.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Anamnesis

thats right, this protestant idea of a rapture created an incorrect doctrine of christianity to be preached around the world, thus, misleading and betraying masses of christians. Kudos!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nycfrog27
I am a new member here and have to say that I am already turned off by the "trend" that other members have succumbed to doing. Why is it that everyone has to correct the other on the theories? Everyone seems to want to correct the other and tell them that they got it wrong and that their own version is the correct on, and then someone comes along and corrects that person... what the hell? There is a reason it is called theories. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and should be respected.

It's called a discussion. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
the first beast is the beast of beliefs

beast from the sea = spirits = beliefs = including humans seperated from god.... people go from a dead salt sea to a living sweet sea...
ignorance is sweet waters when it still has to be salt,
to make gods paradox possible, the paradox is made by
growth, it means salt, bitter.

the second beast is ignorance, from dust to dust,
earth signifies the state where you come from (creation as one with spirit, god lives from creation, in creation),
it is peace, in this world total peace is ignorance,
it is earth before it has the right to be earth,
revelation predicts the new earth will not have a sea,
it means moving waters will be gone, pain will be gone,
waters flow, growth is flow;
ignorance has two powers...it is dual but sees itself as one allready,
the antichrist in quran is described a one-eye, in contrast to the gospel of giving both cheeks, which means seeing from both sides, making bad into good, forgiving, it is the same symbolism, one eyed means ignorance.
The two powers of that beast or insanity and ignorance to be full. One is the whore as insanity and the other is the antichrist as ingorance, which is a group of people, not one person.

beast from the earth, it teaches the world what is out of it's time...in evolution something becomes good, later it will become old, and bad..it is the step up... negative-positve-negative-positive as a motor

the first beast is a copy of god, it means every religion and philosophy
is dual in this world. 7 heads, 10 powers. Rome is a copy of jersualem.
Symbolic.

There is not one person being that beast, it only looks like it,
because revelation is made DUAL also.

Just as the torah law is, the torah law is made to include choide as curse and blessing,

the blessing:
god is one, no seperate witnesses, no accucisions possible,
the law : god is one, love one, love all = grow towards forgiving god
the symbolic law becomes spiritual, the woman is your created side, the father is god as one, together they create the son, you when you grow love, the whole law is symbolic

the curse:
accuse and find 2/3 witnesses, they are not one, in other words, god is not one, and you are worshiping baal.

revelation is made dual, the moon and the sun will look eclipsed,
it means turn around = delusion

the son of man would come in the clouds,
it means hidden in confusion

clouds bring rain, rain is understanding

water is repenting
fire is understanding

that's a burtnoffering actually, in its spirutal sense.

the witnesses are the groups of a One-god.
one symbolises the father, one the son

Daniel does not always talk about antichrists,
he also talk about the prince, which are the sons,
the moon that will know another God, a better one,
the real one, and they will destroy the sanctuary,
and will make equal holy everything that is one
in a one god, where all is one and equal.
when elijah comes he will be seen as eclipsed,
even when he is in salvation.
The son of man is betrayed 3 times,
jesus is the total symbol of the whole of salvation,
he symbolises history and it will repeat itself.
Eijah means salvation, before it is John.
For you the stars are made. For all of you.
The stars symbolise the messengers of history.

Old Israel its history reflected the world,
northern and southern kingdoms
the south tried more to keep gods law
the north went away to baal for a while and partly

When you see Jerusalem surrounded (it is spiritually, it means people)
those in judea (southern kingdom) flee tot the mountains (it means wisdoms) , woe to pregnant women, it means those that are having the son in them, it means carrying the law of god, he is one, seeing yourself in all...

God is one.
The son of man is new jerusalem, first the prophets of history as total,
symbolised by jesus, speaking from that oneness, that is out of human time, bringing in all the other humans, growing love, marrying the bride, to be one son of man at the end of times.

Gog will be burried IN israel. not outside.
Insanity is not our enemy, but ignorance is,
ignorance allow insanity to make the evils,
and does nothing. that is the antichrist.

Take care all...
see, but avoid accusations without giving it the chance
to turn in understanding.

my task done, but it needs you,
bring forth the gospel of love. The bible is one symbol,
being read as one, when it is actually created to have a double way,
one of salvation, one of choice. Salvation does not have choice,
being blind is a choice, doing your best is erasing choice.
God does not has 'choice' outside this world, there he has free will,
here he has choice. Where he is in peace he will never choose against
himself, thats why we are created, for his glory, so he can be all,
and still be good.

Soon.
Love always. even when you will be blinded
for a while.

the literal interpretations looks partly real, delusion was promised
because it is a dual book, made to read from hate or love.
It is symbolic. The earthquake are the spirits (all) being shaked up.

turn the fathers to the sons,
the sons to the fathers.

Your father is you out of time in peace,
the son is you growing towards that,
in this time still, now they can connect.

sorry for the grammar, i wrote this from my heart.
Im not native english.

Remember all prophesies from all over the world tell
the same story.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
With millions dead from Jericho ICBMs most will not be looking to the Jewish God thats for sure, Horrible but true. Especially not after Obama takes his bullet to the head and survives. They will call him God.

Its all over in 2012 so be ready. Nuclear warfare comes and goes quick. Much faster than any war we have seen to date. The Gog-Magog war will last maybe 30 days at the most.

It will all start as soon as Israel strikes Iran's nuclear sites so be ready.

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Where do you get this crap from?
What a horrible thing to say about our President. Perhaps you know something that the rest of us don't?

This religious right frenzy has got to end.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

With millions dead from Jericho ICBMs most will not be looking to the Jewish God thats for sure, Horrible but true. Especially not after Obama takes his bullet to the head and survives. They will call him God.

Its all over in 2012 so be ready. Nuclear warfare comes and goes quick. Much faster than any war we have seen to date. The Gog-Magog war will last maybe 30 days at the most.

What a horrible thing to say about our President. Perhaps you know something that the rest of us don't?

The political right doesn't necessarily have the monopoly on religion.

As well, you really don't know where people are getting these ideas? You seem to have decent grammar skills. Are you ironically not well read?

"Perhaps you know something that the rest of us don't?" Is that a question? It seems more like an admission.

I know an awful lot. I keep God and truth in mind when checking these theories out and I STILL DO NOT KNOW WHICH IS PERFECTLY TRUE. I think figuring these things out ain't such a bad thing. If someone is falsely accused due to a theory, then I'm sure that people who are interested in God and His revelations would be more than apologetic after they are proven wrong; especially after they realize that it's going differently than they might have thought. It would have an impact on their own understanding of their own level of faith.

Having said that, keep in mind that you, Alethea, should be paying a little attention to these revelations. If you have the time to peruse this website, then you have the time to actually learn what all this fuss is about. Picking up a Bible is not going to make you a right-wing extremist. Reading the Bible is not going to make you like the killing of animals or insects. Neither of these are true about me and I personally feel, possibly dangerously, that I have more "faith" and more-so knowledge and wisdom, due to God's grace, than most people that I know.

Feel free to offer up any opposition and/or opinions regarding the legitimacy of the claims being made here, but certainly do not be surprised if someone thinks that Obama's head will be blown off and grow back. Welcome to the free-thinking world.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

with respect to what you belive wouldnt the caspian mountains be true tp this prhophecy of Daniel? If so he may come from Romania, the Armies of the North Good be that of Gog and Magog,

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
, but certainly do not be surprised if someone thinks that Obama's head will be blown off and grow back. Welcome to the free-thinking world.

This kind of talk has me concerned that some radical xtian group will do something to try to force such a prophecy to fruition.

I am certain that this probably stems from some scripture that was meant in a metaphoric sense; however, radical xtian leaders have twisted it to become something bizarre in a literal sense.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
All I will say is that when John the Baptist came many thought he was the Christ and he was not. Obama comes and people think he is the Messiah or Anti-Christ but he is just a forerunner to the evil that will come with Maitreya, the World Teacher and all the false spiritual leaders and fallen angels, Nephilim, and UFO occupants that will be with him. The false prophet will probably be similar in appearance to the popular image to Jesus since he is described as looking like a lamb but speaking like a dragon. So he looks like the popular image of Christ but is allied to Satan and deceiving. Maitreya will give a Day of Declaration in the next few years where his face will appear on every television screen on every channel, every radio station, perhaps even the skies, and he will not speak. His thoughts his ideas will emanate from him and he will speak to humanity as a whole (billions) telepathically. For 25 minutes or so this will happen with glimpses of a golden Atlantis type civilization in your mind and a brilliant fallen angel architecture and call the world to unite as one world. The fallen angels call this day the Day of Days. Pretty enticing for those who are unaware. At the same time thousands of miracle healings will take place throughout the world convincing people that Christ has returned and with aliens and "wise men" of other faiths. Look up Project Blue Beam and ELF waves and HAARP. The Anti-Christ IS NOT OMNIPRESENT so he will need this technology to help him along. He may have supernatural powers and abilities but he cannot do this by himself. TPTB are planning his arrival with the help of Blue Beam. He may have Nephilim or fallen angel DNA but is NOT omni anything but annoying. Be prepared for things beyond your imagination. The sky will be used as a movie screen for these events but there will be REAL LANDINGS of fallen ones and Nephilm in the near future. Maitreya is the Anti-Christ and his name equates to 666 in MANY LANGUAGES. I am only saying what I know to be true. Currenty at night there are four stars visible heralding his emergence like the Star of Bethlehem which are really fallen angel craft (UFOS.) Many commercials have aired about Maitreya. Believe him not. 2012 is an important year but the end is not in one day or a year. It's SEVEN years of trials and Tribulation. 2012 is simply a marker. When he arrives life will change forever. But know that Yahushua Christ's return draws nigh and that if you survive the things I know are coming, you will be a spectator to the most amazing and terrifying events in human history. May the Lord be with you and take you out of today's false religious system.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
just brain storming here . . . but what if Jerusalem is Babylon and America is Israel.?

That would flip all we know upside down.

Is that possible?

Not a chance. Jerusalem is Gods favorite place. N.Y. has been considered the new Babylon for awhile.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nycfrog27

I for one listen to what the text in the bible is saying. For the most part the bible can be taken literally. Yeah everyone has their theory's but when they are wrong it leads to monumental mistakes and dangerous expectations.

This is the place for discussion about it, No?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

with respect to what you belive wouldnt the caspian mountains be true tp this prhophecy of Daniel? If so he may come from Romania, the Armies of the North Good be that of Gog and Magog,

If you're referring to the mountains situated between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea, then no, Romania is on the West side of the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea is located East of the Black Sea.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

So your going to say us Christians who are basing this off a prophetic book thousands of years old written by the prophets of God are in a frenzy for nothing?

Don't you know that most of the of prophecies in the bible have come true already? There are very few big ones left to come, If I can I will point them out for you.

Your president is a Jackal and you I guess will follow him to hell but the faithful will not.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

In my reading of Revelations, it seems impossible to use it as prophesy because the time lines are convoluted and contradictory.

And apparently with all the different interpretations by any and all that have read it; I'm correct.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
History seems to indicate that Mohammed was the false prophet and that Islam is the antichrist.

There isn't going to be some dude coming from wherever to deceive anyone. Mohammed already did it 1,400 years ago by claiming Allah was God. And the antichrist has been consuming souls ever since through the expression of jihad which sacrifices humans to a false god in the name of a false prophet.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I dont even know why u guys want to try to predict when the end will come. It cantbe predicted when the Lord will be here. It says so in the Bible.

2 Peter 3:10
"10But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."

Thats from King James Version not that NIV crap. Enjoy life, watch some funny videos instead of this depressing, but interesting, stuff.
www.youtube.com...
This ones a little more explicit.
www.youtube.com...

Jus sayin......

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anamnesis

NO that is not what the bible says, People need to read what scripture says and not what they think it means. That has been a long told MYTH.

Seems to me that you're guilty of interpreting the scriptures to suit your own needs as well there buddy....

Daniel 11:40

"At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood. 41 He will also invade the Beautiful Land. Many countries will fall, but Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand. 42 He will extend his power over many countries; Egypt will not escape. 43 He will gain control of the treasures of gold and silver and all the riches of Egypt, with the Libyans and Nubians in submission. 44 But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many. 45 He will pitch his royal tents between the seas at [f] the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him.

Please understand that the King of the North is the Anti-Christ... Syria is North of Israel. The Anti-Christ will not come from the EU... you must read the scriptures in the context of how it relates to Israel.

The Confederacy of ten Nations will be formed inside the boundries of the old Roman Empire. Two kingdoms, the Revised Roman Empire and Revived Grecian Empire will be re-born. The Anti-Christ will arrise from the revived Grecian Empire which consisted of Greece, Turkey, Syria and Egypt, with Syria being the North kingdom.

Man... hatred of Obama makes people so wacky! They'll make up all kinds of sh*t.

Last time I checked Damascus will be wiped off the map and Syria is not and never will be a world power.

You do know that this place is called NORTH AMERICA right? Our Army can invade any country from any direction.

Daniels vision tells us how strong he will be basing it off of the old empires that had come before and the current one he was chastising. The next empires were Roman, British, American.

Only 3 countries have that kind of power. China don't fit and never has, Russia is just about destroyed in the Gog-Magog war though they will be under the spell of the Anti-Christ for some time.

It also says that he will come from a new country so he could never come from an old one like Syria.

Please note that the Ten Kings do not receive a crown until Rev. 13, which is likely after Mystery Babylon the Great is destroyed).

To everyone Mystery Babylon is just that. Does anyone know why we went into Iraq? Now that Saddam is out of the way WE control the gateway from Iran to Israel.

Now the Gog-Magog war can happen. Iran with its Mahdi army can try to invade Israel when the time comes. Iran is one of the two main invaders in that war with Russia being the other. Saddam would have never worked with Iran in it. They had to get him out of the way.

Obama is the first president in history to be of Muslim decent and probably is one. He is the only one who would consider turning his back on Israel to let this war happen so he can take full power when he comes in to clean up the mess. He knows Israel will not be defeated so he can take them in peace.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

In my reading of Revelations, it seems impossible to use it as prophesy because the time lines are convoluted and contradictory.

And apparently with all the different interpretations by any and all that have read it; I'm correct.

I don't see it that way. Has Damascus been destroyed yet? The tensions are really high between the known three players in the Gog-Magog war. The Anti-Christ is the one who makes peace from it.

When Israel,Russia and Iran come to blows you had better start praying because when that happens everything will move very fast.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join