It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Fulfills Revelations Prophecy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
January 11, 2010 EXECUTIVE ORDER

ESTABLISHMENT OF THE COUNCIL OF GOVERNORS
By the authority vested in me as President by theConstitution and the laws of the United States of America,including section 1822 of the National Defense AuthorizationAct of 2008 (Public Law 110-181), and in order to strengthenfurther the partnership between the Federal Government and Stategovernments to protect our Nation and its people and property,it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Council of Governors.
(a)
There is established a Council of Governors (Council).The Council shall consist of 10 State Governors appointed bythe President (Members), of whom no more than five shall be ofthe same political party. The term of service for each Member appointed to serve on the Council shall be 2 years, but a Membermay be reappointed for additional terms.

www.whitehouse.gov...

"The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. Rev. 17:12

bible.cc...

To run their Regions.

President Richard Nixon issued Executive Order # 11647 on February 14, 1972, which created this new country. How did he conceive this reorganization plan? The United Nations passed a resolution that the United States must reorganize into 10 super regions and President Nixon complied with this Executive Order. Obviously, this plan would not have survived the exposure that would have been necessary for Congress to have enacted this plan. Therefore, Nixon utilized the awesome, and often, illegal, power of the Executive Order to create this reorganization.

Whenever the United Nations issues an order to any nation in this world, the leading governmental authority in each country is under obligation to utilize all the power at his disposal to accomplish the U.N. order. Remember, President George Bush called the United Nations "the superior body" and did everything in his power to submit United States' sovereignty to the U.N. He even refused to make war against Iraq until he had the authority of the United Nations. Under our Constitutional system, the President needs to go to Congress for authority to declare war. Yet, very few people in our nation thought it odd that Bush would go to the U.N. for his war-making authority, rather than to Congress. Even members of Congress, who usually guard their authority vigorously, did not complain that they have been bypassed in the Iraqi Gulf War!

The unconstitutional goal of this reorganization into 10 super regions is to set the stage for the abolishment of governments from the Federal, to the State, to the County, and even to the Local, levels. The objective is to set in place the form of government that could be implemented during a planned crisis, that would effectively strip us of our elected representational form of government. Suddenly, we would find ourselves being governed by officials who are not elected, nor responsible to any voters. This regional system is apparently unlimited in its scope and powers. Thus, Americans could very well discover that they are back under the control of the type of government that our Founding Fathers spent their lives and fortunes overthrowing! Worse still, we could find ourselves facing the type of dictator which we have seen ruling Russia and Nazi Germany.

www.cuttingedge.org...

So now you know, What are we to do now? Obama just proved that he is the 2nd Beast in Revelations as, America is the first. Who has the power as a nation described in Daniels prophecy? We do, We are the strongest nation ever outdoing every former great world power before us. We rose up from the sea to all founding explorers.

Now we have Ten kings who will rule with Obama for Obama.

they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?" Rev. 13:4

Obama will need these ten appointed men to rule over the ten Regions of the U.S.
He will next cause a mass terror attack so he can go after the Revolutionist and the Church itself.

You have been warned.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

The US is not the World, we will have nothing to do with the endtimes, for whatever reason we will be out of the equation, now, if there was a plan that divided the earth into ten regions then we could see that as a sign but only the Anti-Christ will do that, after Jesus takes his church from this Earth.

I should also add the anti-christ will come from the E.U. Mainly around the A mountain range from Romania(sp) . The new Super nation the E.U is larger and just as Powerful as we are.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
uh huh....

Ten horns. The horn is a symbol of power, and often is used for a kingdom in prophetic language. See Da 7:24. This, then, implies ten powers which sprang out of Rome and supported the false church. These are given by Sir Isaac Newton as follows: (1) Kingdom of the Vandals in Spain and Africa. (2) Kingdom of the Visigoths. (3) Kingdom of the Suevi in Spain. (4) Kingdom of the Alans in France. (5) Kingdoms of the Burgundians. (6) Kingdom of the Franks. (7) Kingdom of the Britons. (8) Kingdom of the Huns. (9) Kingdom of the Lombards. (10) Kingdom of Ravenna. The Roman empire was broken up into these kingdoms, and they were all supporters of the Papacy. These ten kings or kingdoms did not exist in the time of John, but should afterwards receive authority and do the will of the beast.

That text was taken directly from the link you provided..... bible.cc

One of the things you are over looking here is that the Kings were not given their power by the Beast... in fact, they give their power to the Beast:

"They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast." Rev: 17:13

This is the act that actually gives the Beast his power....

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Anamnesis]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

The US is not the World, we will have nothing to do with the endtimes, for whatever reason we will be out of the equation, now, if there was a plan that divided the earth into ten regions then we could see that as a sign but only the Anti-Christ will do that, after Jesus takes his church from this Earth.

I should also add the anti-christ will come from the E.U. Mainly around the A mountain range from Romania(sp) . The new Super nation the E.U is larger and just as Powerful as we are.

No no... the book of Daniel says that the Anti-Christ comes out of Syria...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anamnesis
uh huh....

Ten horns. The horn is a symbol of power, and often is used for a kingdom in prophetic language. See Da 7:24. This, then, implies ten powers which sprang out of Rome and supported the false church. These are given by Sir Isaac Newton as follows: (1) Kingdom of the Vandals in Spain and Africa. (2) Kingdom of the Visigoths. (3) Kingdom of the Suevi in Spain. (4) Kingdom of the Alans in France. (5) Kingdoms of the Burgundians. (6) Kingdom of the Franks. (7) Kingdom of the Britons. (8) Kingdom of the Huns. (9) Kingdom of the Lombards. (10) Kingdom of Ravenna. The Roman empire was broken up into these kingdoms, and they were all supporters of the Papacy. These ten kings or kingdoms did not exist in the time of John, but should afterwards receive authority and do the will of the beast.

One of the things you are over looking here is that the Kings were not given their power by the Beast... in fact, they give their power to the Beast:

"They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast." Rev: 17:13

This is the act that actually gives the Beast his power....

NO that is not what the bible says, People need to read what scripture says and not what they think it means. That has been a long told MYTH.

Read what it says. "but they receive authority as kings"
After they receive authority they give him his power to do what he wants. Thats why he is appointing them in the first place.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anamnesis

No no... the book of Daniel says that the Anti-Christ comes out of Syria...

Where? You need to read what it says, Not what people want it to mean.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

LOL THE Euro wussies cant fight their way out of a paper bag. The European Union is a joke. We have ten times the military might that they do. We can fight Russia and China at the same time if need be. Thats what it was designed to do.

Read what the bible says. That interpretation has never worked.

Do you all know that the Tribe of Dan always sat to the West and protected the Western flank of the Tabernacle? Did you also know that the ensign for the tribe of Dan was the EAGLE!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Anamnesis

Syria really? Do you have a scripture to point me in? I have never heard of that before

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I wouldnt go around call on the EU wimps. The U.K soldiers are fierce, I have fought along side them. Maybe the French and the Italians are whimps but the Brits and Germans different story.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

. . .

Do you all know that the Tribe of Dan always sat to the West and protected the Western flank of the Tabernacle? Did you also know that the ensign for the tribe of Dan was the EAGLE!!!

Can you expand on this please?

Sounds interesting, and I would like to read more.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The U.S. is where the Anti-Christ comes from, His power. Once he make the peace deal with Israel the Arabs and Russia he will move to Jerusalem.

This will happen after the Gog-Magog war involving Israel verse Iran-allies and Russia.

Israel will kick the dog snot out of them and so many will die the world will beg for peace. Obama will make the deal because he will keep us out of the fight publicly. Russia wont stand a chance because no Russian missiles will get through Israels missile defense systems while Israel nukes slaughter 2/3rds of Russia's army.

www.tribulation.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I wouldnt go around call on the EU wimps. The U.K soldiers are fierce, I have fought along side them. Maybe the French and the Italians are whimps but the Brits and Germans different story.

I said that because they one cant ever agree on anything and two they all just about fell to one little country. I know they are tough on their own but get them together without the U.S. leading them and its nothing to worry about let alone the strength of each of them has fallen off immensely.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

. . .

Can you expand on this please?

Sounds interesting, and I would like to read more.

Ready for an awakening?

The EAGLE is the tribal-standard or ensign/emblem of Dan and the Danites discovered America in the B.C. era and again as Vikings (Eric the Red; Leif Ericsson; etc.), long before Columbus*, and later helped to populate it as Irish immigrants, which is why there is Dan's Eagle holding the "Olive" and "Arrows" of Joseph their brother (Joseph's secondary emblems), on the American Coat-of-Arms.

jahtruth.net...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Who knows man, Only time will tell, but I dont think the endtimes will be an American thing. Isreals Victory over the armies of GoG and MaGoG will be a victory that is suppose to show the world the awesome power of the Jews/Christian god, it will be supernatural on its own, and cause be to come to the glory of the lord.

But the Jews and Humans are hard headed it will be explained away, shortly aftter that battle, 7-10 years maybe, no one knows except the Lord, he will rapture his Church, Causing panic and confusion, that my friend is when the devil re-emerges as the great saviour but soon many will see he is not.... I think you may be confused.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I have to go, so I could not read the link right now . . . but it sounds like a continuation of the Lost Tribes theory.

Yes?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Thank you for making this thread! This information needs to get out.... Christians need to lose all trust for our government, if they haven't already.

Heck, I'm not even Christian, but I still believe that Revelations were true prophetic scripture. This is not good.

Look at the other "coincedences" about Obama.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Who knows man, Only time will tell, but I dont think the endtimes will be an American thing. Isreals Victory over the armies of GoG and MaGoG will be a victory that is suppose to show the world the awesome power of the Jews/Christian god, it will be supernatural on its own, and cause be to come to the glory of the lord.

But the Jews and Humans are hard headed it will be explained away, shortly aftter that battle, 7-10 years maybe, no one knows except the Lord, he will rapture his Church, Causing panic and confusion, that my friend is when the devil re-emerges as the great saviour but soon many will see he is not.... I think you may be confused.

Oh really? Nothing is supernatural about the Arrow missile defense system except that it is foretold of in the bible. With millions dead from Jericho ICBMs most will not be looking to the Jewish God thats for sure, Horrible but true. Especially not after Obama takes his bullet to the head and survives. They will call him God.

Its all over in 2012 so be ready. Nuclear warfare comes and goes quick. Much faster than any war we have seen to date. The Gog-Magog war will last maybe 30 days at the most.

It will all start as soon as Israel strikes Iran's nuclear sites so be ready.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
just brain storming here . . . but what if Jerusalem is Babylon and America is Israel.?

That would flip all we know upside down.

Is that possible?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

NO that is not what the bible says, People need to read what scripture says and not what they think it means. That has been a long told MYTH.

Seems to me that you're guilty of interpreting the scriptures to suit your own needs as well there buddy....

Daniel 11:40

"At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood. 41 He will also invade the Beautiful Land. Many countries will fall, but Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand. 42 He will extend his power over many countries; Egypt will not escape. 43 He will gain control of the treasures of gold and silver and all the riches of Egypt, with the Libyans and Nubians in submission. 44 But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many. 45 He will pitch his royal tents between the seas at [f] the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and no one will help him.

Please understand that the King of the North is the Anti-Christ... Syria is North of Israel. The Anti-Christ will not come from the EU... you must read the scriptures in the context of how it relates to Israel.

The Confederacy of ten Nations will be formed inside the boundries of the old Roman Empire. Two kingdoms, the Revised Roman Empire and Revived Grecian Empire will be re-born. The Anti-Christ will arrise from the revived Grecian Empire which consisted of Greece, Turkey, Syria and Egypt, with Syria being the North kingdom.

Man... hatred of Obama makes people so wacky! They'll make up all kinds of sh*t.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Its all over in 2012 so be ready. Nuclear warfare comes and goes quick. Much faster than any war we have seen to date. The Gog-Magog war will last maybe 30 days at the most.

It will all start as soon as Israel strikes Iran's nuclear sites so be ready.

Really? 2012? What about the 7 year peace?

If you're going to site scripture and consider prophecy then you must take from the entire context, not just the parts that suit your own paranoid theories...

And you're mixing up prophets now.... Mayan, Hebrew, and who knows what else... Oh... BTW did you know that the Mayan calendar DOES NOT end in 2012?

And while we're on the subject... explain to me how Obama matches these characteristics of the Anti-Christ:

He is the little horn [(Revived Greece (Dan. 7:8, Dan. 7:20; Dan. 8:9)] who

2. [He] uproots 3 of the Revised Roman kings

3. He has the eyes of the man

4. He has a mouth speaking greet things

5. He corrupts by flatteries (Dan. 11:21, Dan. 11:32, Dan. 11:34)

6. He enters peaceably (Dan. 11:21)

7. His look is more stout than his fellows [associates]

8. He makes war with the saints and prevails against them until the Father comes to the earth to give the promised kingdom to His saints (Dan 7:21-22, Dan. 7:25)

9. He is diverse from the other kings in a 10-nation confederacy (Dan. 7:24)

10. He speaks great words against the most High (Dan. 7:25)

11. He wears out the saints of the most high

12. He thinks to change times and laws

13. He continues for 3 ½ years

14. By him the daily sacrifice is taken away (Dan. 8:12; Dan. 9:27)

15. He is a king of fierce countenance (Dan. 8:23)

16. He understands dark sentences

17. His power comes from Satan (Dan. 8:24)

18. He destroys the mighty and holy people

19. By peace he destroys many (Dan. 8:25)

20. He shall stand up against the Prince of princes

21. He shall be broken without hand

22. He shall confirm the covenant with many [Israel] for one week [7 years (Dan. 9:27)]

23. In the midst of the week [after 3 ½ years] he shall break the covenant

24. He causes the daily sacrifice to be taken away (Dan. 8:11-12; Dan. 9:27; Dan.11:31)

25. He commits the abomination of desolation [to sacrifice a pig on the alter in Jerusalem (Dan. 9:27; Dan.11:31; Matt. 24:15)]

26. He corrupts the Jewish high priest (Dan. 11:22-23)

27. He will work deceitfully (Dan. 11:23)

28. He shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his father’s fathers [give money to Israel (Dan. 11:24)]

29. He will scatter among them the prey, spoil, and riches

30. He will devise plots against strong holds

Source

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join