It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT On CNN Terror Attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Didn't you know ? all terrorists were spontaneously created in the explosion. Before that they didn't exist. Strange rumours you might have heard about terrorism being a part of day to day life in places like Europe were completely fabricated, I mean seriously, The UK has been a tourist attraction for Americans for over 40 years... Good job we didn't tell them that there was a well armed terrorist organisation that was actually considered to be more powerful than Al Quaeda living not 700 miles from where they were buying their cream teas and "I *heart* London" base ball caps who regularly blew up bits of our capital or they'd never have come.

Terrorism isn't new.

Terrorists aren't new.

There might be a few more of them now thanks to The war but Luckily they just want to blow the US up so here in the UK things really haven't changed much.

They tried to pull the whole "high risk of terrorist attacks this weekend" crap over here.

They shut London. All that happened is they got a shed load of complaints because people wanted to do their shopping.

We don't really get states of alert any more, they've realised we don't buy it.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I just read the article, and um, is it just me or does it look like there's no actual plan on how to stop any possible attack?

How much did Homeland Security cost? Are they actually only supposed to be warning of potential threats or, say, maybe, actively trying to prevent them.

Your tax dollars at work.

BE AFRAID! WE WILL BE ATTACKED! DON'T KNOW HOW OR WHEN, BUT WE'RE ALMOST SURE! SO, UM, BE VIGILANT! BUT KEEP SHOPPING!

Stoke dat fear!

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
you sound like bush! seriously, I don't like this junk they thro at us, espically after what we are donig to other countries.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
So now the word is that 7 high profile terrorist are already in the US and in position.

So the Feds are actively trying to hunt them down as we speak.

Word is that one of them is a radiological scientist type.

IMO they are planning several small simultaneous attacks to veil a chemical/poison attack on a small midwestern town.

You throw in a few suicide bombers at gas stations across the nation, while your bio/rad/chem cell attacks a small unprotected midwestern town, wiping out all the inhabitants due to the inability of the local goverment response agencies to have enough supplies to counteract the "x" agent that is spread.

Then while the Fed rallies up the needed resources to respond, they strike a major infrastructure target, power, transportation etc. While we are focused on the small town.

This could be ugly

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
do not panic, do you know totally about what you are talkin about.... no.
the gov is more of a terrorist! look at all the wars we pointlessly and presumptually started, and won while writing a false story in the records!
The winner(s) write the story.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
CMA such is your opinion and thats fine. Either way regardless of WHOM is behind it, something wicked this way comes.....

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Keeping us all numb and dumb.......so they THINK!

I wonder just how they know that there are 7...when they couldn't even figure out that a few BIG HUGE planes were going in the wrong direction in our country on 9/11?

We are not STUPID!

...fin

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
Either way regardless of WHOM is behind it, something wicked this way comes.....

I agree with that. I never said I didn't!

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fin Chron Watchman
they couldn't even figure out that a few BIG HUGE planes were going in the wrong direction in our country on 9/11?

We are not STUPID!

...fin

1. Do you mean the gov?
2. some americans are stupid enough to believe what the government tells them....ahhem.. brainwashing!
3. We, most at ATS, are sure as heck not stupid, or we would not be here!
4. Nomatter what, the government can not be trusted (atleast how I interpret your statement, whic is, by the way, quite confusing.)

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Posted by Muaddib........Reply

I fully understand just where/what the terrorist will target and attack. If you re-read my post you might see/hear/understand the sense of frustrated irony I was alluding/expressing because federal monies authorized to address the issue is being spend inordinately in the Bumbphuck�s of this nation.

And if I might add to that sense of frustration I feel: Mr. Bush has reneged on about $5 Billion he promised to NYC and stiffed NYS for almost the entire amount that he promised.

And if that�s not enough of an insult, it�s states like NY State (and the other Blue states, by in large) whose income tax revenues subsidize so many of the Red States.

Us folks in the NE have known that fact for years but have endorsing the principal because of our belief and understanding that not all have the opportunities we have been presented with and a firm belief in the principle of belonging to a community where folks help each other.

You don�t hear from us folks or our representatives in Congress, �We�re tired of subsidizing those lazy bastards�s in the Red Sates. Let them go out and work hard to earn their keep.� Do you?

That�s because be believe in community; accept the responsibilities; and do not complain. Many of those whines we hear from here who complain about the �income tax burden� have no idea of what it is to REALLY pay taxes.

But then, we do get paid a living wage. That�s an issue you�ll have to address. (And to think you�ll hate unions and the like? Guess ya� just can�t figure some folk out at times.)

www.nemw.org...
www.taxpayfedil.org...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
"1. Do you mean the gov?
2. some americans are stupid enough to believe what the government tells them....ahhem.. brainwashing!
3. We, most at ATS, are sure as heck not stupid, or we would not be here!
4. Nomatter what, the government can not be trusted (atleast how I interpret your statement, whic is, by the way, quite confusing.)"

CMA...

I am so sorry...I certainly did not mean to sound so confusing!

1. Yes, I did mean the gov.
2. There are many who are brainwashed....and we need to get the word out!
3. NO....I didn't mean that anyone on ATS is stupid...I said "we are not stupid"...meaning
MOST of us at ATS.
4. Yes.....the government cannot be trusted.

fin

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join