It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT On CNN Terror Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
trust me, they caught us (the American public, NOT the politicians) sleeping once. That was all they will ever get.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
low get out the bbq and beer

medium get out the bbq beer and glock

high get out the shotgun and buckshot

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by bigal66]

cma

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
the american public has and is still being convinced ignorantly by the US government, you can't ignore that.

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by cma]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cma
blah, blah, blah, bush is evil, blah blah blah, 9//11 is a NWO plan, blah blah, blah cosmicpenguin, blah blah, whatreallyhappened, blah blah etc etc...

CMA, with all due repect to you sir. That subject has been beaten to death on ATS. If you would like to read both sides of the issues, instead of reading a web site that caters to those who have already made up their minds, please peruse the following thread. One of the mods here, Seekerof, has compiled a fantastic reference index for all things 9/11:

Forum Reference Index AND Thread for Discussing anything related to 9/11, Pentagon, etc.

Take the time and read through the various posts. I think if you do with an open mind, you will find that not all of the conspiracy theories regarding 9/11 are as solid as you believe. If not, I will be the first to apologize.

Regars,
-Cypher

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Seriously though...it is all very troubling because too many lives were lost by terrorists. BUT....will we trade our freedom for security? That is definitly not the answer.

...fin

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I disagree-the stuff you see on the news (the man-on-the-street interviews), well, that is not my friends & I. Trust me, from collage kids, to whomever, we are NOT trusting the media for our information. We Americans (gereralizing) can be a pretty tough bunch, when we have to. I believe that firmly.

CORRECTION!

I was disagreeing with CMA, my bad, it looked like I was disagreeing with the above comment!

[Edited on 04-08-2004 by ladyspiritguide]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cma

And the proof......

It is obvious you are quite barinwashed by the US government

I would be more concerned of being "brainwashed" by "Comic Penguin" I mean "CosmicPenguin.com"

If the attacks in Spain and other parts of the world where they have dealt with terrorism and have more extreme measures against it., but still terrorists find a way to attack these places doesn't mean anything for you...then you need a reality check really bad....

cma

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
then you need a reality check really bad....

No, I think you do. Let's end our differences in this peddy argument, for the sake for the both of us.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cma
No, I think you do.....

What is this high school? If you have any proof of what you say present "reliable" information from "reliable" sources. I don't think many people would take a site called "CosmicPenguin" very seriously.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Wow.....you shouldn't be knocking the name of a website if you haven't checked it out!

...fin

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
1. i was using that for an example
2. don't judge a website by its name, that is like judging a person by their color.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
88 Websites With Evidence Of U.S. Government Complicity In 9-11

www.cosmicpenguin.com...

I mean REALLY!!!

Check it out!

...fin

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but I'm sick of all the "terror alerts". I think they're setting them off (changing color) frequently in order to attempt to shut up the average ignorant schmuck...

I'll just say this - in regrds to a terror alert; I'll believe it,when an actual attack happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ladyspirit,

LMAO! Kick them once for yourself, and then again and let them know that it's from all of us at ATS, heheheee...

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by andhow]

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
the terror alerts have their fair share of tickin' me off too.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Agreed! For the past week, I have been telling my husband that I was sure a terror alert was coming soon. The color coding drives me batty...it reminds me of the tornado alerts back home in Texas. At least the tornado alerts were accompanied by radar evidence that there was a real threat!
Maybe I am cynical (of course I'm cynical or I wouldn't be here), but this is all just sooooo obvious.
I'm not discounting the fact that a terror event could occur. Based on the past, it's only logical to assume if it's happened before, it can happen again. I'm just tired of the constant manipulation of our collective psyche by these so-called terror threats.
Try as I might, to go on as if eveything were hunky-dory, I think they do take a toll.
Oh, well, what the heck can I do but go on living and try to ignore the implied threats??? I just hate being manipulated!!!!!!
joey

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Well , you can bet that Nov election is going get called off after an other attack, if one happens.

I cant stand Conformity News Network(CNN)
[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Opus]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
WARNING!

This is very very serious. I need everyone to calm down and not panic. We believe that at some point in the near future, you, or someone like you may get killed in a car crash.

Sources in Washington recently stated that the possibility that an undisclosed number of people may be killed on our roads some time during the summer.

A Bureaucrat from Washington reported that "we have known for some time that cars are dangerous and believe there may well be some already in the country as well as other cars in other countries, possibly coordinating these seemingly random attacks, our best advice is that you stay in your homes and don't go near any cars"

Meanwhile a C.I.A. spokesperson cryptically inferred yesterday that "driving may be quite dangerous" but refused to give any further information.

Reports from the UN have also warned of reprisal attacks from "smoking" "not eating properly" and "going for a walk and getting randomly hit by lightning" were also possible.

Our advice ?

STAY IN YOUR HOMES!
ITS DANGEROUS OUT THERE!!

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Simon]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Very well done, Simon!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Right on, Simon!! you're in the zone!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
And we wondered why nobody mentioned the possibility of a terrorist attack prior to September 11.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join