It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guns on the 2010 tax form?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
We build lake homes in n-Wisconsin--we worked for a retired irs bigshot who says that gun declaration is on the next fed tax form--if any body can varify this it would be great--i never take 1 source for fact, so somebody out there hopefully can shed light on this---the claim is that the gov wants to know how many and the serial numbers of all your guns to file for year 2010 -----we will see----but like the mandatory flue shots --i think it will not work since people with balls take no crap from the gov-------[ i think they called off the mandatory flu shots because they found out how many would shoot back]-----ps everybody should read the book [Unintended Consequences]---it will wake you up as to how to send a real message to the gov. In times like this---sadly it is the only way-

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Please don't post in all caps. That was a rumor but I would not doubt that they will try it someday.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
1. please avoid using all caps, along with it inferring shouting on the internet, it is rather annoying to look at.

2. the current year tax form:
www.irs.gov...

3. a search of the IRS website shows nothing regarding gun declaration.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

I did hear that you will have to post you gun serial #s and ammo amounts.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I can't believe it until I see it.

And it would be the beginning...or the end...depending on how you look at it, scary stuff.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
--boy-sensitive people --when are caps related to shouting?-i thought they were to emphasize--sorry i will wisper--I heard about the bullets too just forgot to mention--this one will need a really strong message back to uncle sam if true---i have been an NRA member so i believe its nobodies business how many or what kinds of guns i have--We here should start a new catagory on weapons issues here at ATS--

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Yeah, Crakeur, I concur.

I read the tax form.
No gun declarations.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is classic NWO stuff, at least since when i first was taught about it mid 90's. Governemnt wants to track yuor every move, where yuo go, and how many guns you have* incase onfiscastion ever came about one day.
Its impossible though, to track and tax ever gun everyone has. The constitution says the RIGHT to keep and bear arms..taxing them would be a total unjustified lawbreaker, in the manner theyde want to.
as long as youd o what yuor told, file this file that,. yuor screwed* their will always be black market gun sales* those will never be contained or shut down. prob better off hiding yuor gun somewhere in a safe disclosed place on or near y uor property.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This is an old rumor. This is also the third time I have seen Itsawildone posting in all caps. I do find it anyonning and difficult to read post when done in such a fashion. If you believe your view or information is important enough to post follow the rules so people will take the time to actually read what you say. I have no problem with your views, just the way you present it.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
--boy-sensitive people --when are caps related to shouting?-i thought they were to emphasize--sorry i will wisper--I heard about the bullets too just forgot to mention--this one will need a really strong message back to uncle sam if true---i have been an NRA member so i believe its nobodies business how many or what kinds of guns i have--We here should start a new catagory on weapons issues here at ATS--

"boy-sensitive people"

Are we sensitive? Really?

When did the dash become a substitute for the comma?

When did the double-dash become a substitute for a period?

“Whisper”, “category”, and “nobody’s” are all spelled incorrectly or used improperly.

In the English language, the beginnings of sentences are capitalized.

Proper nouns, such as “Uncle Sam”, are also capitalized.

Have you ever heard the term “sentence fragment”?

I don’t normally go around correcting people’s grammar, but this is the most appalling post I have ever seen on ATS. Not only is it flawed in that you didn’t use the website
“Snopes.com”, or some other fact checking website, to figure out that your topic is just an e-mail rumor, but you didn’t even spell check your posting.

You didn’t check ATS for previous postings nor did you site any sources. You have zero blogging etiquette and no grammatical skills. I can only assume you dropped out of grade school and live in a wood shed.

I’m sorry I’m being harsh. Please read other people’s posts on ATS and learn how to post. In the mean time, your question would have been perfectly appropriate for Yahoo answers or similar site.

Yeah, I’m a prick.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by JonInMichigan]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Yeah, I’m a prick.

Someone is but it isn't you! Its probably the bloke with terrible grammer.

This was just a rumor, and the OP had no citations, no links, just a crazy badly written piece of his imagination.

If someone told me pigs could fly, the first thing i would do is post a topic on ATS asking people to varify it and come up with their own evidence.. Yeh right!

[edit on 12-1-2010 by GW8UK]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This thread should be closed immediately and labeled HOAX. The forms are available for 2010 now and are posted online for all to see.

There are no requirements for disclosure relating to gun ownership AND/OR ammunition supplies.

PS - That's how one emphasizes a point.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Now dont go bee-ing real hard on the fella --- you cee we are learned a liddle bits different here in Wisconsin ----

yes sirs we use them there dashes alot -------

SomTimes WE even us the Real BIG LetterS just when we wAntS toO.

--- .... ,,,, means no nevermind to a 'sinite like me.

Actually, it does. It bothers me quite a bit because I am from Wisconisn and this individual has basically bludgeoned our entire state back to 1848 with the grammer and structure of that posting.

Have a wonderful day, and back on point or ON point to begin with for me, no one will ever tell the government how many weapons I have or DON'T have. Hoax or not we need to keep an eye on this sort of things and say HELL NO long before it becomes a reality.

Dorian Soran
The Good Doctor

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Exactly how are they going to verify that you are putting this information down? I think this is kind of ridiculous and I doubt that they are going to implement this.

new topics

top topics

join