It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why are athiests always slagging of christians

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

OH YES A DISBELIEF IN GOD IS = LOCATIONING FOR THOSE WHO TAMPER WITH HIS CHILDREN YOU ALL POSSESS THE - ENERGIES THE hungry 1z are gathering for lol

I'm not quite sure what you are saying, but may i suggest you locate your CAPSLOCK button as it may be stuck down with your own sense of holy judgement.

Either that or you're shouting / preaching, thus placing hideous amounts of irony on the thread title.

oops ok i type small for the aithies with bad eyes and reading issues better now is this more quiet of a text are you feeling comfy can your ENERGY ALSO BE DRAINED?

i dislike athiest for you are the reason why this universe is nolonger valid with EARTH INHABITORS. oops large caps again some may think i preach to their unwanted souls i am not a preacher more of THE ASSISTANT OF THE DIVINE 1 and yes your nonbelieving way will be taking care of. how would you feel if your chilrdren didnt think you made them and some scientist with test tubes did. I enjoy aithiest energy its full of much negativity.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
I think a lot of it has to do with how judgemental (many) Christians are.

Always piping up and trying to tell others how wrong they are and how evil they are for various reasons.
In actuality, Jesus would be disgusted with many of the Christians, not only on here but out in "the real world" too.

Those like The Weboro Baptist Church (who I'm sure have Shills on here) and others who take pleasure in telling anyone from Homosexuals to drug users to non-believers that they should change their ways or die.

I mean It's like every group, you're going to have good and bad people and tolerant and intolerant people.

If people on here just realised that nobody is going to be converted and nobody is going to (really) listen and take on board what the other side has to say, it would all be a lot better.

Atheists don't believe in a story book, that also happens to be the most bastardised book in the history of literature... and Christians have nothing other than said book to back up their claims.

So what's the point?

[edit on 12/1/10 by blupblup]

So would the same go for Islam as well?

2ndline

Tsom87

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I can see that thread is just gonna turn into a "Nutters Я Us"

Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87

2ndline

Tsom87

The thread is about Christians and Atheists.... why bring Muslims into it?
If you want to know my thoughts on that, start a thread about Muslims and Atheists.

But as a hint... ALL the Abrahamic faiths are basically the same story/Ideology/religion anyway.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I can see that thread is just gonna turn into a "Nutters Я Us"

Enjoy.

wait, wait, don't go, lol

Questions, does one rail against Christians because they hate?

I believe most that continually attack Christians have issues.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

2ndline

Tsom87

The thread is about Christians and Atheists.... why bring Muslims into it?
If you want to know my thoughts on that, start a thread about Muslims and Atheists.

It all comes down to faith at the end of the day. So would it go for Islam as well?

Tsom87

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wallachian

I carry pure faith bla bla

Is it your pure faith that which motivates you to "spit in the face of non-believers"?

No it is my destructive persona you feel given to me to close this in which you dwell
my faith motivates me to shine as your are dim

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by digby888
why is it that athiest take every chance to slag of god i thaught they needed total and unequivical proof before they could have a view on it they have no proof that god does not exist but they still take great joy in belittling and slagging of any one that does believe in

because, as has occasionally been observed, "Atheists have the most faith."

and i don't mean faith in their own conviction that GOD does not exist

think on THAT

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

wait, wait, don't go, lol

Questions, does one rail against Christians because they hate?

I believe most that continually attack Christians have issues.

Ok... i ain't going... but only 'Cause it's you

I don't personally pick on any one religion or any one group.
If i see hateful threads, be it Atheists against Christians or Christians against Muslims or Muslims against Atheists or whatever... then i usually stick my beak in and try and balance it out and add a rational line or two.

As a couple of others have said though, I think the fact that there are a few very vocal militant Christians on this site, they do attract negativity and bad press for the rest of the Christians.

And i think the majority on this site are Christians... so i think when you look at it proportionally, I don't think Christians get the most stick, I'd personally say that Muslims do.

And as for your second point, i think if Anyone constantly attacks anyone else, then they probably have issues.
If people like to debate and discuss rationally and listen to each others points and refute them, then that's cool.... but just saying "Christians are mental because they believe in a man in the sky" OR "Atheists have no soul because they don't believe in god" are both pointless and stupid arguments.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

It all comes down to faith at the end of the day. So would it go for Islam as well?

Tsom87

Would what go for Islam?

Put in to a couple of sentences what you're asking and I'll answer it.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hi Diggby88---

Most 'athiests' are really 'agnostic' i.e. they don't really know what's what in terms of the universe other than what terran human scientists have been able to patch together over the centuries.

What they object to about 'Christians' mainly is that most of these persons do not even know they are worshipping YHWH the post exilic clan-god of the Jews, and less than half of these persons who style themselves 'Christians' have ever bothered to read the so called Hebrew Scriptures even in their modern native translations (let alone unpointed paleoHebrew and Aramaic) upon which their whole messy Weltanschauung is based.

Many 'Christians' fail to even know that their alleged founder had no truck with the goyim (i.e. non Jews) e.g. Matthew chapter 15: where the following Greek words are placed into a Greek Speaking 'iesous' who is addressing a gentile, whom he labels a 'dog' (i.e. an unclean animal, which in the middle east was the lowest form of animal life in the 1st century - sort of like using the N&$#R word today, or calling someone a 'C-ockroach':

'The Son of Man (aram. Bar enasha) was SENT ONLY to the ELECT of the LOST SHEEP of the HOUSE of Yisrael...and since when is it right to take the bread of the children out of their mouths and waste it by throwing it away to the DOGS under the table ?'

It's ignorance like this that angers most persons that style themselves 'athiests' : they get frustrated at the racist zionist agenda of the Christian 'scriptures' which they force down the throats of persons who are more educated in these matters than themselves.

As you know, most athiest-agnostics are on average far better educated than non-athiests. And very very very few modern Christians today can read their own texts in the original languages, and thus 'know not of which they speak.'

This is the main issue against these door-to-door evangelists.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

As a couple of others have said though, I think the fact that there are a few very vocal militant Christians on this site, they do attract negativity and bad press for the rest of the Christians.

i've said it before, and i'll say it again:

The #1 leading cause of Atheism is Christianity.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Athiest you bother me for it would be nice to see you all welcome the higher 1 but you dont you deny him and cry about your world turning on you and yet dont see why the destructive thing in the near are caused by your ways of thinking:

you got
Scientist who can destroy your earth doing various studies and they are permitted to risk your whole world for their discoveries BECAUSE THEY DISBELIEVE IN THE TRUE CREATOR OF ALL
Global leaders who never considered a CREATORS EXISTANCE in controll of such evil weaponary that it can destroy your earth many times over as well as sicken your earth many times over AND THEY CONTROLL YOU.
SO CALLED HOLY men who tamper with children and are not charged for their actions just moved around in a mass that if truley believed in the TRUE CREATOR OF ALL WOULD OF BEHEADED THEM TO SET EXAMPLES TO ANY AFTERWARDS who may attemt the same actions.
AS WELL AS SO CALLED HOLY MEN who decieve the many into believing their GOD wants them to destroy others but not on a precise level indangering many innocent in the process WHO IF THEY TRULLY BELIEVED IN THE TRUE CREATOR would know that only the CREATOR can balance such unjustices and will do with precision. So athiest no you see a small bit of me flame ENJOY ANDBELIEVE LORD KNOWS I DONT WANNA HEAR YOUR SCREAMS BUT I CAN IF NEED BE.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Originally posted by Sigismundus

Most 'athiests' are really 'agnostic' i.e. they don't really know what's what in terms of the universe other than what terran human scientists have been able to patch together over the centuries.

Not true.

Here's a link to my post explaining why.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have trouble with the link, let me know.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Very true

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Tsom87

Would what go for Islam?

Put in to a couple of sentences what you're asking and I'll answer it.

You know what am talking about! It was the same reply to your above comment about Christianity. Untill you said it had nothing to with Muslims!

So, again, what you said about Christians...dose that go for Islam as well?

or i'll make it easy for you..

''Always piping up and trying to tell others how wrong they are and how evil they are for various reasons.''

Dose that go for Islam as well?

''In actuality, Jesus would be disgusted with many of the Christians, not only on here but out in "the real world" too. ''

Would Allah be disgusted on how Islam treat's people?

''Atheists don't believe in a story book, that also happens to be the most bastardised book in the history of literature... and Christians have nothing other than said book to back up their claims.''

Same for the Qur'an as well?

Tsom87

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

oops ok i type small for the aithies with bad eyes and reading issues better now is this more quiet of a text are you feeling comfy can your ENERGY ALSO BE DRAINED?

My eyes and levels of comfort are fine but i appreciate your concern (in fact i have a coffee and cigarette and a beautiful snowy view from my window, so yeah i'm good). And no you're not draining or boring me.

how would you feel if your chilrdren didnt think you made them and some scientist with test tubes did.

Pretty much the same way as you or I would feel to be pretty honest.

I enjoy aithiest energy its full of much negativity.

You enjoy other peoples negativity?

[edit on 12-1-2010 by mr-lizard]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by reassor

i think thats the way it should be on both sides and i would not judge for your beliefs

[edit on 12-1-2010 by digby888]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Athiest you bother me for it would be nice to see you all welcome the higher 1 but you dont you deny him and cry about your world turning on you and yet dont see why the destructive thing in the near are caused by your ways of thinking:

It would be nice to see you welcome a little punctuation and grammar to your sentences. That way i could appreciate YOUR way of thinking with a little more credit.

you got
Scientist who can destroy your earth doing various studies and they are permitted to risk your whole world for their discoveries BECAUSE THEY DISBELIEVE IN THE TRUE CREATOR OF ALL

You've got a jealous god, who allows his creations to war over his name, beheading, invading, crucifying and suicide bombing under his many 'guises'.

You have a god who flooded the whole earth and destroyed cities and plagued farmers and drowned babies and sacrificied their first born and sunk continents and created the devil.

Global leaders who never considered a CREATORS EXISTANCE in controll of such evil weaponary that it can destroy your earth many times over as well as sicken your earth many times over AND THEY CONTROLL YOU.

See above. Same rules apply.

SO CALLED HOLY men who tamper with children and are not charged for their actions just moved around in a mass that if truley believed in the TRUE CREATOR OF ALL WOULD OF BEHEADED THEM TO SET EXAMPLES TO ANY AFTERWARDS who may attemt the same actions.

I thought God was all forgiving?

AS WELL AS SO CALLED HOLY MEN who decieve the many into believing their GOD wants them to destroy others but not on a precise level indangering many innocent in the process WHO IF THEY TRULLY BELIEVED IN THE TRUE CREATOR would know that only the CREATOR can balance such unjustices and will do with precision.

So..... convert me then? Give me a reason to choose your god out of the thousands of other gods that other people believe in?

So athiest no you see a small bit of me flame ENJOY ANDBELIEVE LORD KNOWS I DONT WANNA HEAR YOUR SCREAMS BUT I CAN IF NEED BE.

Nope that's the sound of me chuckling into my coffee.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

''Always piping up and trying to tell others how wrong they are and how evil they are for various reasons.''

Dose that go for Islam as well?

It goes for anyone who picks on people because they believe their religion permits them to.
But as we're specifically talking about Christians on ATS, I'd like you to go through some of the posts and get some quotes of Muslims "piping up" and telling people how evil they are.

Thanks, and good luck.

''In actuality, Jesus would be disgusted with many of the Christians, not only on here but out in "the real world" too. ''

Would Allah be disgusted on how Islam treat's people?

Er.... Allah means God.... they are the same thing.
I think You mean Mohammed... and yes, the Prophet Mohammed would be pissed off at many of the extremist Muslims who try and bully people and change them.

Jesus (Isa) is also in the Qua'ran you know... one of THE most quoted people in fact

''Atheists don't believe in a story book, that also happens to be the most bastardised book in the history of literature... and Christians have nothing other than said book to back up their claims.''

Same for the Qur'an as well?

Tsom87

As i said in my post.... it goes for ALL The Abrahamic faiths... are you familiar with that term?
Are you aware that all 3 (Judaism (the oldest), Christianity (part 2) and Islam (the Newest) are all basically the same thing?

I don't think i should be educating you, the internet (and books) is a far better source than me.... and cheaper

Good luck with your research.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join