It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why are athiests always slagging of christians

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I think Athiest are subconciouslly driven towards the beast. So they do his deeds and speak in his ways to try and pull more to their side of the battlefield the side of evil.

Ahahaha brilliant - You whacky devil believers...

[edit on 12-1-2010 by mr-lizard]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I am sure its the fact that the BEAST IS CLOSE AND IS GATHERING HIS FOLLOWERS and they are running to him like kiddies chasing the icecream truck

Unlike so many christians that chase ice cream trucks after Kiddies !!!

Naw all religions except the pagan 1z TRY TO FIND THE HIGHER 1 THEY ALL SENSE AROUND THEM and knowledge for you all -consider me part of ALL RELIGIONS OF THE POSITIVE TYPE-. and those who you mentioned who tampered with the kids will end up next to the athiest who also didnt follow the rules of the true CREATOR.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
THANKS FOR THE ENERGY NONBELIEVERS AS I DO LIKE YOUR TASTE LOL

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Doesnt matter he didnt create nothing again nothing for ALL nonbelievers their realm is in NATAS home of saddness and nonbelief. AGAIN I NO CARE FOR THEM AT ALL IGNORE THEIR SCREAMS LOL @ BEGGING GOD FOR MERCY BUT NEVER AKNOWLEDGING HIM UNTIL YOU FEEL THE HEAT FROM YOUR LEADER.

also athiest blood tast the beast to the fallen 1z JUST THOUGHT I WOULD MENTION THAT

Sure, whatever you say

(This might qualify as a one-liner, but I'm not sure how to respond to the above quoted
)

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Naw all religions except the pagan 1z TRY TO FIND THE HIGHER 1 THEY ALL SENSE AROUND THEM and knowledge for you all -consider me part of ALL RELIGIONS OF THE POSITIVE TYPE-. and those who you mentioned who tampered with the kids will end up next to the athiest who also didnt follow the rules of the true CREATOR.

I'd hate to accuse you of mindless trolling, but did i just catch you claiming that a disbelief in a religion equates to the same universal punishment as someone who hurts children?

May i ask what planet you are from?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wallachian

Doesnt matter he didnt create nothing again nothing for ALL nonbelievers their realm is in NATAS home of saddness and nonbelief. AGAIN I NO CARE FOR THEM AT ALL IGNORE THEIR SCREAMS LOL @ BEGGING GOD FOR MERCY BUT NEVER AKNOWLEDGING HIM UNTIL YOU FEEL THE HEAT FROM YOUR LEADER.

also athiest blood tast the beast to the fallen 1z JUST THOUGHT I WOULD MENTION THAT

Sure, whatever you say

(This might qualify as a one-liner, but I'm not sure how to respond to the above quoted
)

AS IT SHOULD BE FOR A DARKEND 1

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

why is it that athiest take every chance to slag of god

Why do Christians take every chance to slag off:

Atheists
Homosexuals
Muslims
Jews
Science
etc.

Can we say a religion of hypocrites?

i thaught they needed total and unequivical proof before they could have a view on it they have no proof that god does
not exist but they still take great joy in belittling and slagging of any one that does believe in god

Should there be any other religions discussed to such great length here on ATS, me as an Atheist would treat those religions with equal standing to Christianity. It's about supply and demand. Unfortunately, there is no one here on ATS talking about the greatness of Zeus.

they say that christians try to force religon down everybodys throat but what would you call it that they do i think they are just as bad if not worse at trying to ram there beliefs down peoples throats me as a christian would not try push my beliefs onto someone else unless they wanted me to in fact it is in the bible not to give dogs what is sacred and not to throw your pearls to pigs if you do they will trample them under there feet and then turn and teare you to peaces mathew 7-6 which i think means
dont waste your words on people that dont want to know because they will just slag yo of for it even then belittle them for there beliefs what does every one else think or am i just putting myself out there for a slagging

Wonderful, so you have no problems in helping to get 'In God We Trust' off our money or swearing on the bible out of our justice system. I'm really glad to hear that you are against forcing Christian beliefs upon a secular nation that allows all faiths equal status in our great country. Hopefully our next presidential candidates will be a Buddhist, a Scientology and a Satanist rather than the as always, Christian.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I think a lot of it has to do with how judgemental (many) Christians are.

Always piping up and trying to tell others how wrong they are and how evil they are for various reasons.
In actuality, Jesus would be disgusted with many of the Christians, not only on here but out in "the real world" too.

Those like The Weboro Baptist Church (who I'm sure have Shills on here) and others who take pleasure in telling anyone from Homosexuals to drug users to non-believers that they should change their ways or die.

I mean It's like every group, you're going to have good and bad people and tolerant and intolerant people.

If people on here just realised that nobody is going to be converted and nobody is going to (really) listen and take on board what the other side has to say, it would all be a lot better.

Atheists don't believe in a story book, that also happens to be the most bastardised book in the history of literature... and Christians have nothing other than said book to back up their claims.

So what's the point?

[edit on 12/1/10 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

I'd hate to accuse you of mindless trolling, but did i just catch you claiming that a disbelief in a religion equates to the same universal punishment as someone who hurts children?

May i ask what planet you are from?

OH YES A DISBELIEF IN GOD IS = LOCATIONING FOR THOSE WHO TAMPER WITH HIS CHILDREN YOU ALL POSSESS THE - ENERGIES THE hungry 1z are gathering for lol

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

So you're just trolling eh?

Cause you're definitely not helping your cause here.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wallachian

So you're just trolling eh?

Cause you're definitely not helping your cause here.

My cause is not even seen by you and trolling no SPITTING FLAME IN THE FACES OF NONBELIEVERS YES.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I'm curious...you're named after the 13th zodiac symbol.
Ophiuchus, the snake handler.
Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but the zodiac is originally a pagan philosophy, and well, naming yourself after a pagan symbol of a man handling snakes, or serpents, you seem to have a bit of hypocrisy going on.
Was it not the serpent in your 'garden of eden' who tricked your 'eve' into blah blah blah?
Aren't serpents the symbolic enemy of your 'divine creator'?
So, by adopting that name, are you not blaspheming your beloved 'god' and opening yourself up to whatever 'evil' mumbo-jumbo that you claim to be against?
Is that any way for one of 'god's' foot soldiers to portray themselves?
Again...correct me if I'm wrong...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

OH YES A DISBELIEF IN GOD IS = LOCATIONING FOR THOSE WHO TAMPER WITH HIS CHILDREN YOU ALL POSSESS THE - ENERGIES THE hungry 1z are gathering for lol

I'm not quite sure what you are saying, but may i suggest you locate your CAPSLOCK button as it may be stuck down with your own sense of holy judgement.

Either that or you're shouting / preaching, thus placing hideous amounts of irony on the thread title.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

AGAIN I NO CARE FOR THEM AT ALL IGNORE THEIR SCREAMS LOL @ BEGGING GOD FOR MERCY BUT NEVER AKNOWLEDGING HIM UNTIL YOU FEEL THE HEAT FROM YOUR LEADER.

Wow, and people call me a disrespectful ass. You realize that's about as effective as saying your best friends with Solid Snake and that he's going to send Bowser from the mushroom kingdom to eat our souls... right?

When the growing individual finds that he is destined to remain a child for ever, that he can never do without protection against strange superior powers, he lends those powers the features belonging to the figure of his father; he creates for himself the gods whom he dreads, whom he seeks to propitiate, and whom he nevertheless entrusts with his own protection. Thus his longing for a father is a motive identical with his need for protection against the consequences of his human weakness. The defense against childish helplessness is what lends its characteristic features to the adult's reaction to the helplessness which he has to acknowledge- -a reaction which is precisely the formation of religion. ~ Sigmund Freud

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Atheists who "slag" Christians are just as common as Christians who "slag" atheists, and other religions.

I myself know quite a few atheists who are very genuine, non-judgmental people who respect people and their beliefs.

Just because you have seen or heard a few atheists who have a little to big of a mouth doesn't mean they are all like that.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

I'm curious...you're named after the 13th zodiac symbol.
Ophiuchus, the snake handler.
Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but the zodiac is originally a pagan philosophy, and well, naming yourself after a pagan symbol of a man handling snakes, or serpents, you seem to have a bit of hypocrisy going on.
Was it not the serpent in your 'garden of eden' who tricked your 'eve' into blah blah blah?
Aren't serpents the symbolic enemy of your 'divine creator'?
So, by adopting that name, are you not blaspheming your beloved 'god' and opening yourself up to whatever 'evil' mumbo-jumbo that you claim to be against?
Is that any way for one of 'god's' foot soldiers to portray themselves?
Again...correct me if I'm wrong...

SMH @ Snake handler???? Snake capturer -skinner- devourer -redeemer OF HUMANITY BY CAPTURING ITS GENEMY. THE MAN IS HOLDING THE SNAKE NOT THE SNAKE CONSTRICTING THE MAN LOL TRY AGAIN I carry pure faith that sees through little attempts to blemish the LOL

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
As an atheist, I think it's kinda nice for those who believe. In fact I'm almost jealous! So I would never try to disparage your views or convert you to my way of thinking.
EXCEPT when people fire silly biblical rants and quotes at me. Like in this thread - which pretty much answers its own question don't you think?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

I wanted to call troll, but it's so hard to tell with Fundies I never put any idiocy past them. The pagan symbol is a giveaway of somebody who's donning the persona of a Christian in order to troll and stir up drama to generate more hate against them. Yet, Christians have a long history of borrowing from Pagan sources anyhow so... *eh*.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'm Jethro. Let me come in on the discussion. Is there a God and if there is a God what does it mean to me, my life and those around me? One of the often used "proofs" of God's existence is the design in nature. Where there is design then there is a designer. That which exists and looks random could be said to have just evolved by chance but if there is a design then there must be a designer. You can see this in the different types of rocks. Some rocks are amorphus and other show crystiline patterns. A diamond has perfect symetry about its lattices. The human body is symetrical and snowfakes show intricate design. I'm not going to pursue this line of proof in depth on the natural scale. There are plenty of books written about the Teleolgical proofof God's existence. I'm going to show you the amazing design in the English Language and show (notin this letter) how this leads to there being a God. By the way, belief in G-d does in no way remove ones responsibility to acheave in life, afterall, if there is a God then He surely has a mission for everyone to fulfil and this doesn't mean sitting back relying on providence what ever that may mean.

Lets make a start. I'm going to use a simple code (I have a few). This code many people know of. A = 1, B = 2, .... Z = 26. This is called the Placement Value (PV). It's very simple to use. As an example we shall use Snow White and teh Seven Dwarfs. Snow = 19 + 14 + 15 + 23 = 71 and White = 23 + 8 + 9 + 20 + 5 = 65. So Snow White = 71 + 65 = 136. Check it through with a calculator! Next, Seven = 19 + 5 + 22 + 5 + 14 = 65 and Dwarfs = 4 + 23 + 1 + 18 + 6 + 19 = 71. So Seven Dwarfs = 65 + 71 = 136 = Snow White. How strange!? Why is this? Did the author of Snow White do this on purpose? Now todays actor for James Bond is Daniel Craig. Daniel Craig = 83 = James Bond. Check it out! Who was the previous actor? Pierce Brosnan = 139 = Double O Seven. WoW. Isn't that strange? All by chance? More to come yet. Loads more!!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I carry pure faith bla bla

Is it your pure faith that which motivates you to "spit in the face of non-believers"?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join