It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Obama Signs Martial Law Executive Order

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jaundice

In other words, nobody in their right mind could ever be comfortable with this and not be very suspicious.

Something tells me that this will turn out to be very significant.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by phlie
After carefully reading the bill I am quite surprised. I skimmed through it earlier and thought that it was suppose to help bring martial law. I now think that is false. This bill does not grants absolute power to the council as shown here

"Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:
(1)
the authority granted by law to department, agency, or the head thereof; or
(2)
functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary,administrative, or legislative proposals.
(b)
This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations.
more "

The 10 FEMA zones and now the Council of 10 Governors could used to organize martial law. You do realize that all it takes is a declaration of a national emergency for martial law to go into effect?

If this does happen, there will be mass panic and chaos and the break down into 10 zones/leaders will help control it.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

You do realize that all it takes is a declaration of a national emergency for martial law to go into effect?

This is not true. Nothing needs to be declared in order for martial law to go into effect. The document that proves this has been posted twice now in this thread.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvib

You do realize that all it takes is a declaration of a national emergency for martial law to go into effect?

This is not true. Nothing needs to be declared in order for martial law to go into effect. The document that proves this has been posted twice now in this thread.

Ok, I missed that. Thanks for clarification. This supports the point even more so then. Point is, it won't take much at all for martial law to happen and when it does, the 10 regions/governors are now set up to control it.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Point is, it won't take much at all for martial law to happen and when it does, the 10 regions/governors are now set up to control it.

I think people are putting way to much significance in the Governors. The Governors are being assigned zero power. The States' National Guard was stolen out from under the states. I believe that the only reason the advisory council was formed is to give the illusion of states' involvement. I imagine this council will be phased out relatively quickly but in the mean time when ever the argument is made that the states' no longer have control over the National Guard they can simply point to the council.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Perhaps it's that FEMA has the country divided into 10 regions?

FEMA Regions

It'll be interesting to see if these 10 governors align with these regions...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
You beat me too it. Good job. Did you know that Nixons bid for Martial law also involved the planned assassination of VP Agnew by a unit in the LAPD? Sure did. Also, this was the third planned military coup attempt in the US since that A## Hole FDR.

His ancestor Clinton Roosevelt

1850 (Early 1850’s) - The Illuminati held a secret meeting in New York which was addressed by a British Illuminist named Wright. Those in attendance were told that the Illuminati was organizing to unite the Nihilist and Atheist groups with all other subversive groups into an international group to be known as Communists. That was when the word: "communist" first came into being and it was intended to be the supreme weapon and scare word to terrify the whole world and drive the terrorized peoples into the Illuminati one-world scheme.

This scheme: "communism," was to be used to enable the Illuminati to foment future wars and revolutions. Clinton Roosevelt, a direct ancestor of Franklin Roosevelt; Horace Greeley; and Charles Dana; foremost newspaper publishers of that time were appointed to head a committee to raise funds for the new venture. Of course, most of the funds were provided by the Rothschilds and this fund was used to finance Karl Marx and Engels when they wrote "Das Kaptial" and the "Communist Manifesto" in Soho, England. And this clearly reveals that communism is not a so-called ideology, but a secret weapon; a bogy man word to serve the purpose of the Illuminati. He got the basis for the Communist Manifesto from Clinton Roosevelt, who rewrote the plan by Adam Weishaupt in 1776.

NOW, FDR's real role.....

March 4, 1939 - Quote from a report of the secret committee by President Roosevelt,;

“I am making no concessions to business, or for relief. I have a military machine sufficient to stop any organized revolt. I am putting MY PEOPLE ahead of all instruments. I’ll have had a full understanding with Chamberlain, and we will destroy this unemployed condition with a WAR, and a WAR only. To Hell with the American people, as far as a Democracy is concerned. It does not exist. It never did, and we will never let it happen that way. I am going to crush business, infest America with all the aliens possible, and in the last analysis, declare Martial Law, and confiscate everything I need for a true and forceful Dictatorship. My New Deal is a failure, and I know it, but no one else will tell me that I must discontinue my present activities, and program.”

From the Secret Audience with the Military Appropriation Committee;
The Ways and Means Committee;
The Special War Finance Committee;

This copy was presented to me by mail through Senator Lundeen.” “The Red Fog Over America” by William Guy Carr, 1955.

In 1841 Clinton Roosevelt published in America “The Science of Government Founded on Natural Laws”, This was nothing more than a plagiarized version of the teachings of Professor Adam Weishaupt of Frankfort University, Germany, the renegade Jesuit priest who arranged for the agenteur of the Illuminati to infiltrate into French Freemasonry in 1776 so “The Secret Power” which directed the World Revolutionary Movement, and the Conspiracy of Satan, at that time could use Freemasonry to further their secret plans and ambitious and at the same time cloak their diabolitical purpose.

The fact that FDR’s New Deal, his NRA, and other political policies and economic devices fitted perfectly into the “Long Range Plans”, of the Illuminati proved the continuity of the conspiracy from 1841 to 1945. It has been explained that Roosevelt made known his secret plans to establish a dictatorship in American in March 1939 when he gave a secret audience to some of his governments special committee. It has also been mentioned that Roosevelt was kept a virtual prisoner from after Yalta until his death presumably to prevent him telling the truth in the event his conscience troubled him when he realized that he was about to meet his maker.

reply to post by whitewave

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The Bill does not give the powers, but the president has the power to give them the powers when he officially declares martial law after the next orchestrated attack against the US government as planned by the Insider US government and Illuminati. This is the actual plan as its been since every war we have ever been in since day one of our country. We have had three planned military coups just in the 20th century that were not successful but they did further the planning to know in accordance with the Trilateral Commission in 1974.

In accordance with the signing of the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act of 2006-2008 (renewed each year), the president can declare a national emergency and activate a UN military unit, essentially declare a full state of martial law without congressional approval. The unit is on standby and has been for a long time. On October 24, 2009, Obama declared a National Emergency for the fake swine flu scare. Its all set up. There are approximately over 2 million UN troops stationed inside the U.S. now, and they are positioned in abandoned bases, and secluded locations. and the others are openly cross training with our troops. There are South American Troops setting up bases in California, confirmed. In addition, you will find Chinese and Russian troops in Mexico positioned, Chinese in the Panama region, Russians in Cuba, South America, Alaska, and Canada You will also find that felons, trained in the Christian Identity Program will be released from the Prisons stating in California soon and when this operation is activiated will be hired and armed to take over duties. This is discussed and mentioned in the Signs of Christ, by Harold Balyoz, specifically mentions it and there are many New Age projects designed specifically for the recruitment and conditioning fo convicts to orient them to the New Age goals. If a warden becomes uncooperative, they have plans to land Special OPs forces to take over the prison and effect the necessary release of identified felons. It has been practiced and operational plans designed. Lastly, you can bet that the CIA/FBI has organized roving criminal gangs to attack the outside communities and citizens to create an acceptance of martial law. Its called using the strategy of Hegelian Dialectic, Thesis---Antithesis ----reaction that is predictable. Neat plan don't you think. OH, I forgot to mention. An agreement has been reached with Mexican National and Illegals that if they provide front line riots they will get their land back. Google the Million Mexican march in 2006 and you will see a practice. Don't forget HAARP, and other failsafe's that I haven't even touched on. This is not a novel or fantasy. IT is what they have planned.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The plan all along is to assign the 10 governors to the regions. There will also be a UN RA, United Nations Regional Administrator to work along side the "assigned" governor The spin is that this program is to coordinate the Feds with the states but this is a flat out lie. Spinning like a top. Nixon set this up when he was planning the third military coup in our country since 1933. Nixon started the planning in 1969, and finally signed Executive Order 11647 on February 10, 1972. It was updated with EO 11731 on July 23, 1973. Watergate, and a discussion that Americans had too many personal weapons, (a Major concern for UN, Russian and Chinese forces now), caused the administration to call off the assassination of Agnew and stop the operation. To White wash the plans, Agnew was set up and taken out of office, Mason Gerald Ford was brought in to pardon Nixon as agreed, whitewash. Now, in 1978 to get rid of the two EO's, both were receinded in 1978. In the early 1980s FEMA, Oliver North and Louis Giuffrida were instrumental in planning the next dictatorship.

Continuity of Government or a Secret plan to overthrow the United States? Did too much information get out and they had to delay their plans?

I would love to hear this subject brought up in Congress again. Now that we know Bush and Obama has overstepped their authority with our Continuity of Government plans again by issuing the new Homeland Security and Presidential directives [NSPD 51. HSPD 20].

Video from:
"Coverup: Behind the Iran Contra Affair"

www.youtube.com...

Now google...

Google REX-84
Operation Garden Plot
silent weapons for quite wars
Google NSPD 51 and HSPD 20
Project Bluebeam and Maitreya
Georgia plastic coffins
Georgia guide stones

Obama signed the Martial law act last week. Now we wait for the next 911.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
When the president enacts his power in accordance with the National Defense Authorization Act he will then empower the governors and give them full automony and dictatorial powers in accordance with UN regulations. The Constitution as never been an issue since 1776. Its been a lie and cover up from day one. Fact. reference my previous posting concerning FDR's quote......History books have in fact been fabricated since 1904, under direction of the Rockefeller Foundation programs. Research this. its true.

Interpol has full access to the US over and above the FBI since last week.
UN gun control policy has also been accepted.

Its a done deal. The North American Union has already been signed in 2005 by Bush....its a done deal and has been for the past five years. Google this and discover it for yourself.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

In accordance with the signing of the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act of 2006-2008 (renewed each year), the president can declare a national emergency and activate a UN military unit

I wasn't aware of this. You say "in accordance with the signing..." do you mean the authority was given in the Act? I tried to locate where he was given that authority and couldn't locate anything. Where did you find this?

When the president enacts his power in accordance with the National Defense Authorization Act he will then empower the governors and give them full automony and dictatorial powers in accordance with UN regulations.

Same question regarding this statement.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by harvib]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I was going to hit the rack three hours ago......not.

I quote.....the BS spin.....

The Council of Governors will provide an invaluable Senior Administration forum for exchanging views with State and local officials on strengthening our National resilience and the homeland defense and civil support challenges facing our Nation today and in the future.

The formation of the Council of Governors was required by the Fiscal Year 2008 National Defense Authorization Act which stated, “The President shall establish a bipartisan Council of Governors to advise the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of Homeland Security, and the White House Homeland Security Council on matters related to the National Guard and civil support missions.” (NDAA FY2008, Sec 1822)

www.whitehouse.gov...

shutking.blogspot.com...

can also find it @ whitehouse.gov

www.whitehouse.gov...

canadafreepress.com...

www.washingtonsblog.com...

An added tid-bit. and don't forget that he (Obama) is a puppet to the max. All this was set up long before he took office. He just does as he is ordered and nothing more or he would suffer the consequences.

U.S. agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban

The United Nations and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton are moving forward with their plan to confiscate your guns.

The United States joined 152 other countries in support of the Arms Trade Treaty Resolution, which establishes the dates for the 2012 UN conference intended to attack American sovereignty by stripping Americans of the right to keep and bear arms.

Working groups of anti-gun countries will begin scripting language for the conference this year, creating a blueprint for other countries when they meet at the full conference.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
OH, forgot. The Act itself gives the President the authority to declare a state of emergency without congressional approval in the event of a national emergency. The national emergency was declared on October 24, 2009 with the fake swine flu mini-pandemic. The CFR engineered this fake shortage just to create a sense of urgency so that then the vaccine was "made" available they would be standing in line. Google nanabots in the flu vaccine. Google HAARP and ELF towers, CHemtrails, and Barium Oxide, Barium Chloride and Aluminum Oxide and then link with mind control and behold. Its true....

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
OH, forgot. The Act itself gives the President the authority to declare a state of emergency without congressional approval in the event of a national emergency. The national emergency was declared on October 24, 2009 with the fake swine flu mini-pandemic. The CFR engineered this fake shortage just to create a sense of urgency so that then the vaccine was "made" available they would be standing in line. Google nanabots in the flu vaccine. Google HAARP and ELF towers, CHemtrails, and Barium Oxide, Barium Chloride and Aluminum Oxide and then link with mind control and behold. Its true....

That's really interesting and telling that he actually declared H1N1 a national emergency. Looking back now, we see ourselves and read from the unbiased experts that the swine flu 'emergency' was a complete hoax. It hasn't even exceded the standard flu and came nowhere close to a pandemic or emergency.

The president will obviously declare an emergency at the drop of a hat, if it fits the agenda.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I don't know why but I keep getting this odd feeling that the 'swine-flu' the government is worried about isn't REALLY swine-flu. I think the H1N1 vaccine may have been a vaccine against something else. Like maybe anthrax or smallpox or some other type of dangerous substance that is in preparation to be used in a bio-terrorist attack. Either by Islamic Jihadists or worst--a homegrown domestic terror group consisting of right-wing extremist religious fanatics and white supremacists.

At one point I had a criminal justice professor in college make mention of homegrown domestic terror groups hiding out in the woods, heavily stocked up on food, water, firearms, and ammunition. And majority of these people are white supremacists. (I'm not talking about tea-baggers or militia-men, these are terrorists). And they're preparing for a point in the near future for when anarchy runs rampant and widespread mass hysteria erupts nationwide, so much thus rendering the government and citizenry helpless in maintaining order.

That is when these groups are going to emerge from their hiding places in the woods and converge on major cities in the midst of all the rioting and looting with the intent to overthrow the government and seize control of the population. One of the major things they're counting on occurring is what they believe will be a 'race-war'.

At face-value this may be seemingly very far-fetched. However if you look at a good example of something similar to the above-mentioned scenario taking place? IE: Look at what happened in New Orleans, Louisiana in 2005 following Hurricane Katrina.

If the White House truly intends on declaring an executive order instating martial law or some other similarly mandated situational response initiative on a state-of-emergency basis? The above scenario I described may in fact be exactly what the federal government is preparing for but on a macro-scale.

However if one would carefully read the executive order. It makes no mention of 'martial-law' or any other sort of related mandated initiative.

So therefore I am not worried about anything. I'm just gonna sit right here, reading ATS on my iPhone while enjoying chips & salsa at this nice little Mexican restaurant that has free wi-fi.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Marked One

Are you really located in Chernobyl at a mexican restaraunt eating chips and salsa?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

That is when these groups are going to emerge from their hiding places in the woods and converge on major cities in the midst of all the rioting and looting with the intent to overthrow the government and seize control of the population. One of the major things they're counting on occurring is what they believe will be a 'race-war'.

There is only one way to prevent the above scenario from happening. We must pledge our labor, natural resources, and give additional authority to our Governments...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by harvib

There is only one way to prevent the above scenario from happening. We must pledge our labor, natural resources, and give additional authority to our Governments...

Sadly. This may very well happen. Or it may not. Look at what everyone said about Y2K. Everyone swore up and down that the world was going to end at that point in time...yet we're still here.

Personally I feel we can accomplish such a task of preventing the above-mentioned crisis without bringing about more government authority.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

Are you really located in Chernobyl at a mexican restaraunt eating chips and salsa?

No. I'm actually from Texas. That 'Chernobyl'-bit is actually an inside-reference to a video game called: "S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow Of Chernobyl". If you played the game you'll notice that the main character is named "marked one".

Alright. Now let's get back on topic.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Barack Obama granted the global police force known as "Interpol" new powers and immunity in the United States that not even the FBI has the luxury of sharing.

Obama then established a "Counsel of Governors" to oversee, integrate and synchronize all global, federal and state level military and law enforcement officials for the purposes of what? Preparation of the North American Union agreement signed in 2005, by Bush, Mexican President Fox, and the Canadian PM. Its already signed. surprise. Bush also set up this act by Obama long before he signed it.

President Obama Signs Executive Order Establishing Council of Governors
Monday, 11 January 2010 19:07 Press Release Latest National News
12766. It completes Nixons previous, failed plans to establish martial law in the U.S. in 1972- 1974. the third one in the U.S. since 1933. Google FEMA Transition 2009, page 24, Tabs FEMA Locatios and FEMA Regions. There is a 100% chance that this was the real purpose of the act. ITs only a matter of time now.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join