It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Obama Signs Martial Law Executive Order

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by rexusdiablos

"For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope." Romans 15:4

But,enough of casting pearls here...

Yes... we swine prefer gnawed corn cobs anyway, lol

P.S. Quoting the Babble proves nothing.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

I was more referring to the "not having them trampled" part.

And for the record,when I accepted Christ it had nothing to do with going to Hell or not. It had to do with understanding the love He has for us.

And our faith in Him doesn't make us weaker-it makes us stronger!

(This isn't the correct thread for this conversation! Sorry,but I had to reply one last time!)

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Okay, I don't agree with your positions, but you forced me to smile there, as much as I didn't want to.
You're okay mate

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Glad there's no hard feelings!..."mate"!

Take care!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Bklynmilitiaman

we are going face economic,financial collapse,martial law,civil war, an UN occupiers. sad.

All true, the bible calls this period of time "Great Tribulation" it had a minor fulfillment in 70CE, the mirror major fulfillment is ahead, this time the UN will act like the Romans, empowered by it's member states, most likely fooled by numerous false flag ops.

Matthew 24:21

21For then there will be great tribulation (affliction, distress, and oppression) such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now--no, and never will be [again]

People's New Testament
24:21 Great tribulation. The account given by Josephus, the Jewish historian who witnessed and recorded the war, is almost an echo of the predictions of Christ. Women ate their own children from starvation; the Jews within the city fought each other as well as the Roman army; on August 10, A.D. 70, the city was stormed and there was a universal massacre; 1,100,00 persons perished, and 100,000 survivors were sold into slavery.

It's going to be really hard times, how do you prepare for something so terrible the world has never experienced it before?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

I've also seen that the "tribulation" has occurred,but also thought it happened at the End! (So,history repeating itself?!)

That's not what is confusing me! I've just been thinking about the "time of Jacob's trouble",and I'm not sure where to start!

Do you have an opinion on that? I'd like to hear it.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

cause he's not real

Agnus we have been over this before and you know how ignorant you look saying this.
Surely you can't stand the truth so why persist in these absurd claims
young man?
You shouldn't make such iresponsible comments out of respect for yourself young man.
If you could restrain yourself you wouldn't invite humiliation.
You wanna spare or something?

[edit on 13-1-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It's a continuation policy. If the worst should happen, and the government be obliterated, this will prevent the fracturing of America.

Ironically, I was writing about this a year ago, where The North American Union holds a council, and smuggled in bombs blow them up, and the rest of the administration of the whole continental union. The results? The Army stops their wars, comes home, and takes over. Some governors/senators did survive, having not gone in protest to the summit, and they, with the army, took over. Eventually it fractured when two military leaders disagreed. One thing lead to another, and civil war broke out while WW3 raged in the east.

The perfect firestorm. A disabled America during a global war of continental unions.

But that's fiction... for now... at least, most of that was fiction when I began to write a story out of it, but hey, look at this, the South American Union, and a crap load of other stuff. Maybe fiction is becoming a reality.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Has any one touched on the timing of this, with the near earth flyby
that is do in a matter of hours?

Haven't seen it, or heard it if they have.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

You might be getting confused with "Last Days" ,"Critical Times" and the ride of the "4 horseman" which we are in right now, this only leads up to the "Great Tribulation".

The more I read on ATS the more I clearly see the setup taking place, it's not if, but when.

People like to be skeptical and say it will never happen. Yet the world can shift radically and very quickly in less than a hour actually, consider 9/11. The second plane hitting the WTC and in less then an hour that tower was on the ground, and the world changed.
False flag or not is irrelevant, there was an epic shift that day. More of those are on the way until this "tribulation" starts.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Blue_Jay33]

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
'Things' are really starting to move along now.....(Daniel 7:23-24)

"As for the fourth beast, there is a fourth kingdom that will come to be on earth, that will be different from all the other kingdoms; and it will devour all the earth and will trample it down and crush it. And as for the ten horns, out of that kingdom there are ten kings that will rise up....

Verse 25 then says,...."and he will intend to change times and law, and they will be given into his hand for a time, and times and a half a time."

10 FEMA zones, 10 'kings' or governors. 'Changing law'.

An awfully strange coincidence, if it is one. I don't believe it is.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by shasta9600]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Dude, totally, I just keep thinkin that...10 kings...I mean they would vote on what, exactly? And how would their decisions be carried out under whose authority? the Whitehouse?Congress?Senate? Sounds like a gov't that's answerable to only one particular person...hmmmm. The possibilities that this EO brings to the table are truly creepy.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Heh, I guess you could argue the entire matter on interpretation

It seems relatively black and white to me. What has been left to interpretation in your opinion?

I promise to come back to this very thread and illustrate how Posse Comitatus is directly applicable to Martial Law.
Furthermore, how Posse Comitatus has already been broken

You may be preaching to the choir on these points.

make a legitimate argument towards the fact that this move, by Obama is actually a reversal of sorts against what is already on the books of law and of a step in the "right" direction. (right in my eyes)

I don't understand how this order has anything to do with Posse Comitatus or Martial Law. However you seem confident that you can make a case so I look forward to being proven wrong.

However, if you will grant me a reprieve of about 20 hours

However, if you will grant me a reprieve of about 20 hours, I promise to come back to this very thread and illustrate how Posse Comitatus is directly applicable to Martial Law.

Alright my friend, you've got your reprieve.

If I cannot meet these conditions tomorrow afternoon, I will gladly concede every foolish point I have tried to establish through memory alone here on this thread this evening. But, I would respectfully ask you to hold yourself to the same standard.

Fair enough and agreed.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystrange

Originally posted by Sky watcher
I told you all he was the Anti-Christ before he was elected and ATS censored every one of my warnings. Well thanks allot, NOW ONLY GOD CAN STOP HIM.

"The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. Rev. 17:12

The next thing we will see is a mass terror attack so he can go after the Revolutionist and the Church.

You are confabulating. The anti Christ has no reference to being against the Revolutionists.

Did not the Antichrist prophecy give you many "clues" so you may truly identify the AC? All the clues have to fit like a puzzle for you to be able to ID the AC.

Like he will cure all disease, bring world peace, be an aristocrat, and bunch of other things, that would fool us into feeling sinful comfort? Long before he reveals his true self?

Obama? I don't remember the prophecy that he would be reviled by anyone, just yet. If the prophesy already failed the test, how can you substantiate your theory?

I think you give the President too much credit. If he was the AC then would you not be at cross purposes with the prophecy to out the AC before he does it himself?

Lastly, any one AC trait means nothing according to your own criteria.

If I'm wrong, please correct me.

No to mention there have been ....hundreds of AC's identified and so far "none" have gone on to fulfill any of the prophesied miracles etc..

My 2 cents.

Ziggy

Anti-Christ means simply, before Christ.

Christ is also the Anti Christ....the first and last. That's how you pull the wool over the worlds eyes..."don't let the left hand know what the right hand is doing"...but be assured, they are attached to the same body.

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Anti-Christ means simply, before Christ.

Wouldn't that be pre-Christ? Anti means opposed to or against.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I wonder if this council will be considered a new branch of government.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by harvib

i think you're thinking of ANTE (before) not ANTI (against).

anti christ = against christ

ante christ = before christ,

i think.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33

You might be getting confused with "Last Days" ,"Critical Times" and the ride of the "4 horseman" which we are in right now, this only leads up to the "Great Tribulation".

I wondered if "The Time of Jacob's Trouble" was seperate from the Tribulation,but I'm reading in various places that they are one and the same.

Like you said earlier,how do you prepare for the worst time that ever was and ever shall be?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DissentFromDayOne
You all better get right with Jesus.

The coming new world order is in the bible and it's being allowed by God. He's tired of this entire abomination called earth.

Only Jesus saves.

Which of the 38,000 Christian denominations would you recommend?

Oh, and which 12 apostles?

and which lineage of Joseph/Jesus?

Dozens and dozens of fallacies, contradictions, and mistakes in the hundreds of translations of the Bible yet this one verse you wanna quote is "real."

The Bible is a piece of junk to inspire EXACTLY what we see here - FEAR.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanzilla

It has certainly taken on a new twist! Things are changing so fast and so much done in secret.No one follows the Constitution,so what difference does it make?

Those still "sleeping" are going to be in for a rude awakening.

Governance - as opposed to Government - means "control by rules, restrictions and regulations". That's a far cry from our elective, representative form of government where laws are to be passed only by elected officials – legislators – and only in pursuance of the Constitution.

Regional Governance is a ‘layer’ – or layers – of government run by nameless, faceless and usually ruthless appointed bureaucrats who are insulated from the election process, and therefore accountable only to those who appoint them. And they will not bite the hand that feeds them. The rules and regulations being promulgated via regional governance are mandates trickled up from self-selected world policy makers at the United Nations to the federal, state and local levels.

Regional Governance is the method whereby would-be world rulers intend to control every aspect of our lives. Without the full implementation of Regional Governance, their plan for world dominance cannot succeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join