It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Obama Signs Martial Law Executive Order

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I believe this augments Dir51 and doesnt diminish it at all. This has been talked about for a few years now, its just unfinished business being completed as we move forward. The false flag is already underway, I guess you could call it that, false flag. Its actually the economic transformation thats very close to happening thats the "false flag", and hopefully everyones aware of it and its progress.
We will, as designed, merge with Canada and Mexico, and very soon too because it's already past due.
Europe has been waiting, but the BIG wait has been incurred by China.
Are we going to merge and surge right back up to the grand country we were? No. It's going to be met with huge resistance, there will be some dying and killing, and then it will get quiet, and the compliance will come.

The rage of dreaming sheep washes clear when the reality of the wolf walks into the pasture.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Butch67

I see more and more of the constitution being taken away by laws while people sit by wondering why. The rights and freedoms that were fought for by our ancestors in order to get away from the british bankers are being over thrown. Our reason for coming to this land was to be free from the corruption of the banker elite. It was Jefferson who started giving it away and he Knew it, apologized for it, Told the people about it. Yet we still haven't gotten it back to fixing it. This country has all the resources it needs to be self sufficient. Why do we let it be sold and pondered wasted. It's about greed! If we ever get the world bankers out and the money controlled by the people again with today's technology. Wow. We could raise the standard of living to the like this world has never seen.

Excellent post. I stated something almost exactly like this, on another thread. I havn't even had a reletive as a vet, in any of the wars going
all the way back to the Civil war.
When I think of all the youngsters, who have died for us to have what we have the way we have it. Many of them dying horrible, lonely deaths
after having their worst fears realised. It seems we are drawing closer and closer to a reality that would put their sacrifice in the unacceptable catagory of vain.
If that is ever realised then I will be on fire.
I say f---- that, all the way to the deepest hell. "That they should not have died in vain".

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Ahhh The magic number ten, now I highly doubt this Ten Govenors are the Ten kings of the bible, but its kinda humerous that that number would appear.

wow the first thing that struck me too.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
A democracy cannot survive if it's people are asleep. Whether it's a combination of rotten educational standards or a sinister plot on the part of the bankers the fault lies with your neighbor. You are awake or you wouldn't be looking into ATS, but 90% of the population is asleep, believing the myth that the Constitution is all we need to right all the wrongs that might come up. The Constitution alone is not enough, the people behind it are what matters, but if your neighbor prefers to sleep and calls you wako if you try to wake him, then what happens?
Too many people have been bought out. Can't they see that the "dream" these villains are trying to fulfill doesn't really have room for them in it, that they are being used as pawns and will be discarded

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
So.... we're all gonna die? Again...?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
Also noted is the fact that there are more than 10 states so why only 10 governors? Is it for regionalization of the U.S. and abolishing of individual states?

10 regions of the U.S.

So now if any of those pesky states start clamoring on about rights not granted to the Feds, they'll simply no longer be considered "states" but numbered regions answerable to the overlord new Governor?

You make a good point, it sounds like the Regional Governors Palpatine created in Star Wars...so which one will be Tarkin?

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Darky5K]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
I live in Canada, and we never hear this kind of stuff. Our government is too worried about our olympic hockey team and the Tar Sands to care about martial law.

If any of you seriously feel threatened by your government, come on up!

We could use the company

Doesn't Canada have people who still answer to Maurice Strong though?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
I told you all he was the Anti-Christ before he was elected and ATS censored every one of my warnings. Well thanks allot, NOW ONLY GOD CAN STOP HIM.

"The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. Rev. 17:12

The next thing we will see is a mass terror attack so he can go after the Revolutionist and the Church.

And when his term as president is up and he leaves the White House without bringing about the end of the world will you also go on record and state that you were bat sh1t crazy in this assertion?

Cause that WILL happen. But then you'll find some excuse as to why it turned out to be wrong. Some miscalculation on your part, blah blah blah but the REAL antichrist is coming.

Just like every other superstitious charlatan that claimed the rapture will be on this day or that day all of which came and went without incident.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think I may have found what this is all about.

(I didn't read the last couple of pages here. My apologies if someone else has already said this. I was in the process of putting it together.)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-1-2010 by On the Edge]

[edit on 12-1-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DissentFromDayOne
You all better get right with Jesus.

The coming new world order is in the bible and it's being allowed by God. He's tired of this entire abomination called earth.

Only Jesus saves.

So... when he created this abomination did he not know before hand he'd get tired of it, and decided to do it anyway because it might be good for sh1ts and giggles?

Or did he NOT know what the future held for his newly created abomination, in which case he is not god at all but just a giant kid in the sky shaking his ant farm up just to see how the ants inside will react?

Get right with Jesus. Cute... but ultimately you're just talking to an imaginary friend.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
P.S.

About that number "10". I believe that refers to Nations,not States!

(We're safe for a little while on that!)

But when we are officially the North American Union,then that will become part of the "10" nations ruled by the anti-christ.

That's how I understand it anyway,but my geography leaves alot to be desired! Maybe it will be called something else or be a part of something bigger. (But that's another subject!) It's not hard to find out.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

You can ask our "imaginary friend" when you see Him!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

LOL!!! The only way I'm gonna see him is if I dropped 50 hits of acid... cause he's not real, and all the snotty "that's what you think" attitude can't change that.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hmmm. This kinda relates to my article here www.abovetopsecret.com... . The new preferred weapon of martial law. This council of ten is gonna need city mayor subordinates. California has drones and now Texas does too. How many more states have them too?

If martial law is to happen I do not see the US people having a chance to rebel. Not successfully anyways.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

For crying out loud. Why can't 'Christians' understand that Christ would have been against Christianity?

Follow Christ's virtues of altruism and embody them. Stop clinging to plagiarized and doctored scriptures that are man-written and not God-given.

It's like when Bruce Lee conceived Jeet Kune Do as a philosophical guide. It's philosophy was intrinsically opposed to styles and yet you still have retards to this day practicing Jeet Kune Do as "Bruce Lee's fighting style".

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I wasn't being "snotty".("Witty",maybe!)

You're the one who referred to God as an "imaginary friend".

That wasn't very respectful of other people's beliefs,was it?

But,"Do what thou wilt",is probably more compatible to you than "Thy will be done".

Your choice. I'm not the one to judge.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

It's all about their fears really. Afraid of dying, so they constructed a system of beliefs that promises you'll live for eternity in heaven.

Fear of facing the world knowing that you're on your own.

Fear that there is no sky daddy to play santa clause whenever they pray for this that or the other.

And they will do and say ANYTHING to keep their belief system glued together, no matter how obvious is is that it's a just made up rubbish.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

"For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope." Romans 15:4

But,enough of casting pearls here...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I wasn't being "snotty".("Witty",maybe!)

You're the one who referred to God as an "imaginary friend".

That wasn't very respectful of other people's beliefs,was it?

But,"Do what thou wilt",is probably more compatible to you than "Thy will be done".

Your choice. I'm not the one to judge.

Well you do have me there... I have no respect for people that cling to religion.
They don't deserve it.
And do what thou wilt... lol... that's cute, but I have morals that I've adopted over the years and I do what's right because it's right. Not because I'm afraid of burning in hell.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Whitewave posted this link back on page 1, 10 regions of the US and too my suprise, (actually not really) I have read all ten pages of this thread and no one has yet to make any connections or to do the most basic research. I am not religious at all, but this got me to do some researching and actually learned something new. Obama is not our savior because he signed this EO, nor he is the antichrist because he signed this EO. I have done alot of reading, so I am too tired to go into detail, but I have posted some links that I hope everyone will read to get you started on your research journey.

www.nixonlibrary.gov...

www.presidency.ucsb.edu...

www.presidency.ucsb.edu...

Now draw your own conclusions.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join