It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Operation Northwoods Theory Twist : Laser Guided Plane, Tower 7, and the WTC Observation Deck

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Quick question for everyone,

What do you think of the Operation Northwoods theory about 9/11?

Quote from : Wikipedia : Operation Northwoods

Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a false-flag plan, proposed within the United States government in 1962.

The plan called for CIA or other operatives to commit apparent acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Castro-led Cuba.

One plan was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington".

This operation is especially notable in that it included plans for hijackings and bombings followed by the use of phony evidence that would blame the terrorist acts on a foreign government, namely Cuba.

The plan stated:

""

The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere.

""

Operation Northwoods was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff and signed by then-Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer, and sent to the Secretary of Defense.

Several other proposals were listed, including the real or simulated actions against various U.S military and civilian targets.

Operation Northwoods was part of the U.S. government's Cuban Project (Operation Mongoose) anti-Castro initiative. It was never officially accepted or executed.

The reason I ask is because I was posting on two other 9/11 threads, yesterday, about the infamous Tower 7, and I noticed the angle of the picture (3rd picture, The original 7 World Trade Center from the WTC observation deck, August 14, 1992), and the name of a hunter's Stalking Horse came to me, about Laser Guided Vehicle's and Laser Guidance like when soldier's will "paint a target" for a missile when in combat with a fighter pilot, except I'm thinking along the Operation Northwoods/remote controlled plane in a new twist on 9/11.

I was posting on this thread (Page 7) :

Truth and Lies of 9/11 : Mike Ruppert, C.I.A. Drug Running, and Your Government

Quote from : Wikipedia : Stalking Horse

A stalking horse is a person who tests a concept with someone or mounts a challenge against them on behalf of an anonymous third party.

If the idea proves viable and/or popular, the anonymous figure can then declare their interest and advance the concept with little risk of failure.

If the concept fails, the anonymous party will not be tainted by association and can either drop the idea completely or bide their time and wait until a better moment for launching an attack.

...and this thread...

Giuliani: We had no domestic attacks under Bush

The original 7 World Trade Center from the WTC observation deck, August 14, 1992
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7e77ad82a2df.jpg[/atsimg]

My meaning is that Tower 7 was brought down, because as you can see in the angled picture reversed from the WTC Observation deck 3rd picture, Tower 7, The original 7 World Trade Center from the WTC observation deck, August 14, 1992) that the reason behind bringing down Tower 7 was to eliminate people connecting that someone might have been on top of Tower 7, "painting the target's", as in both WTC's.

What do you think?

This came out of left field for me, with zero evidence other than the angle of Tower 7 and that picture from the WTC Obsevration deck, and my knowledge of all of those Wikipedia links and the theories behind the scenes, and remote controlled vehicles.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Laser Guided Vehicle

An automated guided vehicle or automatic guided vehicle (AGV) is a mobile robot that follows markers or wires in the floor, or uses vision or lasers.

They are most often used in industrial applications to move materials around a manufacturing facility or a warehouse.

Application of the automatic guided vehicle has broadened during the late 20th century and they are no longer restricted to industrial environments.

...and...

Quote from : Wikipedia : Laser Guidance

Laser guidance is a technique of guiding a missile or other projectile or vehicle to a target by means of a laser beam.

Some laser guided systems utilise beam riding guidance, but most operate more similarly to semi-active radar homing (SARH).

This technique is sometimes called SALH, for Semi-Active Laser Homing.

With this technique, a laser is kept pointed at the target and the laser radiation bounces off the target and is scattered in all directions (this is known as “painting the target”, or “laser painting”).

The missile, bomb, etc. is launched or dropped somewhere near the target.

When it is close enough that some of the reflected laser energy from the target reaches it, a laser seeker detects which direction this energy is coming from and adjusts the projectile trajectory towards the source.

As long as the projectile is in the general area and the laser is kept aimed at the target, the projectile should be guided accurately to the target.

Note that laser guidance is not useful against targets that do not reflect much laser energy, including those coated in special paint which absorbs laser energy.

This is likely to be widely used by advanced military vehicles in order to make it harder to use laser rangefinders against them and harder to hit them with laser-guided munitions.

An obvious circumvention would be to aim the laser merely close to the target.

Countermeasures to laser guidance are Laser detection systems, Smoke screen, active anti-laser active protection systems.

Similar to this video.

1st Force Recon in Mosul Iraq

Except that was machine gun fire from a helicopter.

Laser Painting "UAV" Drone Attack on WTC 9/11 Evidence

Quote from : Wikipedia : Unmanned Aerial Vehicle

An unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV; also known as a remotely piloted vehicle or RPV) is an aircraft that flies without a human crew on board the aircraft.

Their largest uses are in military applications.

To distinguish UAVs from missiles, a UAV is defined as a reusable, uncrewed vehicle capable of controlled, sustained, level flight and powered by a jet or reciprocating engine.

Therefore, cruise missiles are not considered UAVs, because, like many other guided missiles, the vehicle itself is a weapon that is not reused, even though it is also unmanned and in some cases remotely guided.

There is a wide variety of UAV shapes, sizes, configurations, and characteristics. Historically, UAVs were simple drones (remotely piloted aircraft), but autonomous control is increasingly being employed in UAVs.

UAVs come in two varieties:

some are controlled from a remote location, and others fly autonomously based on pre-programmed flight plans using more complex dynamic automation systems.

Currently, military UAVs perform reconnaissance as well as attack missions.

While many successful drone attacks on militants have been reported, they are also prone to collateral damage and/or erroneous targeting, as with many other weapon types.

UAVs are also used in a small but growing number of civil applications, such as firefighting or nonmilitary security work, such as surveillance of pipelines.

UAVs are often preferred for missions that are too "dull, dirty, or dangerous" for manned aircraft.

The abbreviation UAV has been expanded in some cases to UAVS (unmanned-aircraft vehicle system).

The Federal Aviation Administration has adopted the generic class unmanned aircraft system (UAS) originally introduced by the U.S. Navy to reflect the fact that these are not just aircraft, but systems, including ground stations and other elements.

And just watching the video above showed something odd, after the second tower was hit. Could this have been a "U.A.V." (The MQ-1 Predator, perhaps?) flying by, that had a laser "painting the target" as a back-up system?

Quote from : Wikipedia : MQ-1 Predator

The General Atomics MQ-1 Predator is an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) which the United States Air Force (USAF) describes as a MALE (medium-altitude, long-endurance) UAV system.

It can serve in a reconnaissance role and fire two AGM-114 Hellfire missiles.

The aircraft, in use since 1995, has seen combat over Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bosnia, Serbia, Iraq, and Yemen.

The MQ-1 Predator is a system, not just an aircraft.

The fully operational system consists of four air vehicles (with sensors), a ground control station (GCS), and a Predator primary satellite link communication suite.

The U.S. Air Force considers the Predator unmanned aircraft system (UAS) a "Tier II" vehicle.

The Predator system was initially designated the RQ-1 Predator.

The "R" is the Department of Defense designation for reconnaissance and the "Q" refers to an unmanned aircraft system.

The "1" describes it as being the first of a series of aircraft systems built for unmanned reconnaissance.

Pre-production systems were designated as RQ-1A, while the RQ-1B (not to be confused with the RQ-1 Predator B, which became the MQ-9 Reaper) denotes the baseline production configuration.

It should be emphasized that these are designations of the system as a unit.

The actual aircraft themselves were designated RQ-1K for pre-production models, and RQ-1L for production models.

In 2005, the USAF officially changed the designation to MQ-1 (the "M" designates multi-role) to reflect its growing use as an armed aircraft.

The RQ-1 Predator drone became the primary unmanned aerial vehicle used for offensive operations in Afghanistan and the Pakistani tribal areas.

Its endurance is such that it can fly 400 nautical miles to a target, loiter overhead for 14 hours, then return to its base.

US generals testifying before the United States Congress in November-December 2009 about the new Afghanistan strategy declined to discuss the issue of Predator-launched missile strikes in public.

The program was supposed to be classified.

They discussed their appreciation for the intelligence and reconnaissance-gathering abilities of UAVs.

Interesting, interesting indeed.

This would mean all of this was stictly about information..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27ced99bc1e5.jpg[/atsimg]

...money...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c49045f0b3d.jpg[/atsimg]

...and power...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/366698c1299b.jpg[/atsimg]

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

...meaning 9/11 was strictly about...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/201155f8966b.png[/atsimg]

Where'd The Bailout Money Go? Shhhh, It's A Secret

...3...2...1...BAILOUT!

[edit on 12-1-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Tower 7 was on the north side. i don't think they had the angle to properly paint their targets. i know what you mean regarding that though. (totally possible, i wouldn't put it passed them!)

they could of also just as easily painted the target using GPS coordinates. (just as plausible)

The reason why I think WTC7 was brought down was because of all the investigative reports regarding Enron, that the CIA was based there as well, and various other financial records that would tie a noose around a lot of peoples necks. (plus it was probably all orchestrated there... Planning the inside job.)

why do you think they were in such a hurry to get rid of it? they just let a lot of time pass to get their people out of there, and did it later in the day while people were (healing) or (reflecting) on what happened that day. most people in NYC were rescue workers/first responders when WTC7 was demolished. lower Manhattan was evacuated earlier that day.

this gave them a window to evacuate, and get their people out of there while rescue workers were focusing on the WTC1 & 2. (hear no evil see no evil)

Not to mention they got rid of almost all the evidence of the WTC7 rubble by sending it overseas. that was one hell of a crime scene cleanup.

That's my take anyway.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
911 was a False Flag event for sure .

These is eveidence that the Bush Admin was aware of pending attacks

without a doubt 100% , .

Hijackers received training , and listed US bases as their Home Address

on their driver's liscense.

Check out the project ABLE DANGER . They had enough surveliance and

knew where 2 out of the 3 "Cells " in the US were.

There was so much information on these terrorist it would amount to

1/4 the information in the Library of Congress.

Bush "ordered " it Shut Down , and "silenced everyone involved.

As for your "guided missle" theory , that does more Harm than good to

the Truth Movement , as OS people will paint all Truthers with that brush.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Okay, ugie1028, forget that the "stalking horse" was Tower 7, for a second, maybe it was just used as an observation platform, to verify?

This would mean another building was used to target the laser.

What building faces the Twin Towers from the angle that the video shows a huge white dot on the side of the second building in the "U.A.V." video?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Okay, ugie1028, forget that the "stalking horse" was Tower 7, for a second, maybe it was just used as an observation platform, to verify?

This would mean another building was used to target the laser.

What building faces the Twin Towers from the angle that the video shows a huge white dot on the side of the second building in the "U.A.V." video?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84d6e679b2f5.jpg[/atsimg]

It could of came from the orthodox church, or the bankers trust building.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
So, if the "ENRON theory" is true in regards to WTC 7. Why didn't the ENRON prosecutions stop? Anyone? Bueller?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Im going to make this short and sweet. In a search put 911 WTC tenants. In there you will find a company. A construction company that happens to have fire proofed the floors that got hit on the morning of the hits. So happens that the fatalities within this company are few compared to the rest. Is it also coincidence that the same company is the main construction company in dubai and also the founder of pharmacutical companies? I could sit here all day typing what i know about 911, im not saying this is at all true but thats for you to decide.
Theres other things that i would love to share but i cant be bothered with debunkers
One last thing though "The hutchison effect"
Oh and why were the vehicles all rusted the day after that were surrounding the area?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

A thoughtful post within a vital topic that demands scruitny. S & F to you for your hard on this. Great job!!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Why are people still discussing Tower 7 and asking the same ridiculous questions. All have been answered more than thoroughly enough here (and elsewhere):

www.debunking911.com...

Just before someone wants to say that it matters that the media reported building 7 collapse before it's collapse.

Why do they choose to believe the more unlikely conspiracy story which suggests that at least some reporters of some news organizations were given a script? Especially when, much more logically, miscommunication could easily explain the video.

Why in the WORLD would they need to give the reporters a head's up??? Why wouldn't they just blow the building up and let them report the collapse as they would have normally?

What most likely, logically happened: While investigating and updating information on the collapse of the towers, someone at the BBC was given a report/press release that building 7 was going to collapse. [Edit: we now know they were monitoring the news from different outlets and that's where they learned of building 7.] According to the fire department, by 2:00PM they knew the building would soon collapse. Reporters KNEW this well before the collapse because there are videos of reporters talking about it before it happened. So we KNOW reporters were given information on WTC 7's imminent demise. We can conclude from this evidence that the fire department relayed information to reporters that the building was going to collapse. By the time the report reached the reporter at the BBC, it may have simply been miscommunicated from "About to collapse" to "Has collapsed". She even starts out by saying "Details are very, very sketchy". That alone should put this to rest. She didn't say 'Sketchy'. She didn't say 'very sketchy'. She said "very, very sketchy".

It wouldn't be the first time reporters got something so completely wrong. They said it was a small plane at first, remember? They said Kerry choose Gephardt for VP, remember? They told the family members of trapped mine workers that their 13 loved ones were alive, all but one, when it was the other way around. Those are just a few glaring examples. I could go on... Reporters rush to be the first one with the news and often do a poor job of getting the facts straight. History is littered with examples of this. Even your average knuckle dragging, cave dwelling Neanderthal knows this. (My sincerest apologies Geico's Neanderthal man...)

[edit on 12-1-2010 by john124]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
The reason why I think WTC7 was brought down was because of all the investigative reports regarding Enron, that the CIA was based there as well, and various other financial records that would tie a noose around a lot of peoples necks. (plus it was probably all orchestrated there... Planning the inside job.)

Good grief, now Enron is involved in this "secret 9/11 plot". How secret can this secret plot be when everyone from NORAD to the FAA to the CIA to the NYFD to the BBC to Bush to Obama to NATO to even Enron now were active participants in the plot"? Who the heck *isn't* in on the plot? al Qaida?

This isn't research and it certainly isn't reason. This is just connecting dots that weren't ever meant to be connected to form the picture that you yourself want to see.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

What do you think of the Operation Northwoods theory about 9/11?

Good grief!!!

Total bollocks, that's what it is.

But, keep on making connections out of thin air, maybe you can sell the movie rights.....

(register with the WGA, though)

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

911 was a False Flag event for sure .

These is eveidence that the Bush Admin was aware of pending attacks

without a doubt 100% , .

Hijackers received training , and listed US bases as their Home Address

on their driver's liscense.

Of all of that, I have zero doubt, that covers it being an inside job.

Check out the project ABLE DANGER . They had enough surveliance and

knew where 2 out of the 3 "Cells " in the US were.

I've read on ABLE DANGER, knowing where these "alleged terrorist's" were, is part of the plot.

Meaning, advance knowledge, meaning these men were highly trained cut-outs.

That any of them were Saudia Arabian's points the finger to Bush and Cheney, in the familiarity of these oil rich elite, the Al Saud family and Bush family.

There was so much information on these terrorist it would amount to

1/4 the information in the Library of Congress.

Can you point out some of that as corroborating evidence?

I would be interested to sift through it.

I know the Official Story and "Truther" movement would.

Bush "ordered " it Shut Down , and "silenced everyone involved.

As for your "guided missle" theory , that does more Harm than good to

the Truth Movement , as OS people will paint all Truthers with that brush.

Of course Bush ordered it shut down, how else can he block the evidence, hiding complicity?

Prescott Bush got caught for trading with the enemy during WWII, the senior Bush taught Dubya well, don't get caught like your grandfather.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6006324e37a6.jpg[/atsimg]

Quote from :

Wikipedia : Prescott Bush : Bush and the Union Banking Corporation

Bush was one of seven directors of the Union Banking Corporation, an investment bank controlled by the Thyssen family, which was seized in October 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act as being owned by "enemy aliens."

The assets were held by the government for the duration of the war, then returned afterward.

In an article relying on conspiracy theorist John Buchanan's work, The Guardian stated that the company formed part of a multinational network of front companies to allow Thyssen to move assets around the world.

The Alien Property Custodian records state "Whether all or part of the funds held by Union Banking Corporation, or companies associated with it, belong to Fritz Thyssen could not be established in this investigation."

The seizure of companies under the Act were designated "classified" and declassified in 2002 when all similar records were declassified.

In 2003, the Anti-Defamation League responded, saying:

“Rumors about the alleged Nazi 'ties' of the late Prescott Bush ... have circulated widely through the internet in recent years.

These charges are untenable and politically motivated.

Despite some early financial dealings between Prescott Bush and a Nazi industrialist named Fritz Thyssen (who was arrested by the Nazi regime in 1938 and imprisoned during the war), Prescott Bush was neither a Nazi nor a Nazi sympathizer."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b270a571015b.jpg[/atsimg]

According to the allegations above, what I'm saying is "politically motivated", but if I am not a Republican, nor am I a Democrat, instead a registered Independent, my motivation is not specifically "politically motivated", other than getting the facts out about 9/11.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1afc200448dc.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice I said facts, and not truth, because truth is based upon perception.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f75932d4680a.jpg[/atsimg]

Truth : The First Victim, The Last to Be Un-Buried, Never to Rest...

That Prescott Bush got away with any of it only ties to him paying off the right people, through his influence through "The Order", more commonly called by most of those people who are considered "conspiracy theorists", as the notorious men of Harvard, and other colleges, Skull and Bones.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b78e053de133.jpg[/atsimg]

Well, I never said "guided missile", I said "guided plane", along the lines of the now infamous Operation Northwoods plot, from the C.I.A. and Cuba.

Which is why I stated it that way, so as to not make the mistake most stumble upon.

Think about that and please be sure and get back to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
So, if the "ENRON theory" is true in regards to WTC 7. Why didn't the ENRON prosecutions stop? Anyone? Bueller?

Perhaps, it is one set of financial predators, feeding on another set of financial predators?

As in the power elite having a feud between them and we as citizens are caught in the crossfire, like helpless victims of two giants battling over control of the world?

Maybe, they need some organization, to go down, as a fall guy, so as to throw someone to the wolves, like Bernie Madoff?

It's obvious they do not see us citizens as a threat but their own kind.

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

One set of predators going for the jugular of their wolf brethren?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

you couldn't of said it any better spartan.

listen to the first few minutes of this video.

if it s worth killing 500,000 children, what makes you think that they wouldn't kill 3000 Americans?

WAKE UP!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84d6e679b2f5.jpg[/atsimg]

It could of came from the orthodox church, or the bankers trust building.

Can you find out more information about the buildings and their alignment?

As well, an overhead shot, prior to 9/11, including the placement of the United Nations building?

Remember, the United Nations had a front seat view of 9/11 in progress.

This would be the information in regards to what I discussed about Chapter 7, Article 51 of the U.N. Charter, on the thread below :

Truth and Lies of 9/11 : Mike Ruppert, C.I.A. Drug Running, and Your Government

Quote from : Wikipedia : Chapter VII : Article 51 of the United Nations Charter

Article 51 provides for the right of countries to engage in military action in self-defense, including collective self-defense (i.e. under an alliance).

This has been cited as support for the legality of the Vietnam War.

“Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defence if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security.

Measures taken by Members in the exercise of this right of self-defence shall be immediately reported to the Security Council and shall not in any way affect the authority and responsibility of the Security Council under the present Charter to take at any time such action as it deems necessary in order to maintain or restore international peace and security.

This means the audience of 9/11 was not necessarily specifically the world citizens, but the one group of people who needed to be sold on 9/11, the bureaucrats of one group that would allow the U.S. to use the attacks as a pretext, whether knowingly or unknowingly, towards going after Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein, the United Nations Security Council.

Quote from : Wikipedia : United Nations Security Council

The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) is one of the principal organs of the United Nations and is charged with the maintenance of international peace and security.

Its powers, outlined in the United Nations Charter, include the establishment of peacekeeping operations, the establishment of international sanctions, and the authorization of military action.

Its powers are exercised through United Nations Security Council Resolutions.

The Security Council held its first session on 17 January 1946 at Church House, London.

Since its first meeting, the Council, which exists in continuous session, has traveled widely, holding meetings in many cities, such as Paris and Addis Ababa, as well as at its current permanent home in the United Nations building in New York City.

There are 15 members of the Security Council, consisting of five veto-wielding permanent members (China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, United States) and ten elected non-permanent members with two-year terms.

This basic structure is set out in Chapter V of the UN Charter.

Security Council members must always be present at UN headquarters in New York so that the Security Council can meet at any time.

This requirement of the United Nations Charter was adopted to address a weakness of the League of Nations since that organization was often unable to respond quickly to a crisis.

Interesting indeed, Chapter VII, and Tower 7, Article 51 needing the U.N.S.C.'s permission to counter-strike.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
thats right! the UN did have a front seat to the whole thing.

I would have to do some digging. Also, for the laser, it could of came from any building in that view. it could of been any building with a view of the south side of the building. if i remember correctly, the UN building is also on the south side.

strange indeed.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

There are pictures of a high flying plane over New York all day,

Video of a c-130 over the white house,

A c-130 followed the flight path of the plane hitting the Pentagon.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by enca78
Im going to make this short and sweet.

I only ask why make it short and sweet?

In a search put 911 WTC tenants. In there you will find a company. A construction company that happens to have fire proofed the floors that got hit on the morning of the hits. So happens that the fatalities within this company are few compared to the rest. Is it also coincidence that the same company is the main construction company in dubai and also the founder of pharmacutical companies?

Dubai, as in this Dubai?

Quote from : Wikipedia : Dubai

Dubai (in Arabic: دبيّ‎, pronounced Dubayy) is one of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

It is located south of the Persian Gulf on the Arabian Peninsula.

The Dubai Municipality is sometimes called Dubai state to distinguish it from the emirate.

Written accounts document the existence of the city for at least 150 years prior to the formation of the UAE.

Dubai shares legal, political, military and economic functions with the other emirates within a federal framework, although each emirate has jurisdiction over some functions such as civic law enforcement and provision and upkeep of local facilities.

Dubai has the largest population and is the second-largest emirate by area, after Abu Dhabi.

Dubai and Abu Dhabi are the only two emirates to possess veto power over critical matters of national importance in the country's legislature.

Dubai has been ruled by the Al Maktoum dynasty since 1833.

Its current ruler, Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, is also the Prime Minister and Vice-President of the UAE.

The emirate's main revenues are from tourism, property and financial services.

Although Dubai's economy was originally built on the oil industry, revenues from petroleum and natural gas currently contribute less than 6% (2006) of the emirate's US$ 80 billion economy (2009).

Property and construction contributed 22.6% to the economy in 2005, before the current large-scale construction boom.

Dubai has attracted world attention through many innovative large construction projects and sports events.

This increased attention, coinciding with its emergence as a global city and business hub, has highlighted labour and human rights issues concerning its largely South Asian workforce.

Established in 2004, the Dubai International Finance Centre was intended as a landmark project to turn Dubai into a major international hub for banks and finance, rivalling New York, London, and Hong Kong.

I could sit here all day typing what i know about 911, im not saying this is at all true but thats for you to decide.

Which books have you read or how did you find this information?

Which pharmaceutical companies?

I'm listening intently.

Theres other things that i would love to share but i cant be bothered with debunkers
One last thing though "The hutchison effect"
Oh and why were the vehicles all rusted the day after that were surrounding the area?

Not sure about the rust, other than potentially the water pipes of the buildings?

I'm not sure I am going to bite about the "Hutchinson Effect".

Only because I am unsure of how that fits into this particular thread and or 9/11.

Care to elaborate?

It sure seems most of these events circulate around one of three things, all relating to G.O.D., not "God" nor "Allah". but Guns, Oil, and Drugs.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

A thoughtful post within a vital topic that demands scruitny. S & F to you for your hard on this. Great job!!

Thank you, mikelee, I will assume here, you meant hard work.

Thank you again, the entire events of that day are still in question.

Each and every bit of information needs to be sifted through, again.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Why are people still discussing Tower 7 and asking the same ridiculous questions.

So, what you're saying is you actually trust Tony Blair, George W Bush, and Dick Cheney?

That has not proven nor disproven any theory, whether the "Official Story", or the other side, the "Truther Movement", it is merely conjecture.

The "Official Story" supporters and "Truther Movement" are each only disproving themselves, neither side realizing they are being played against the middle.

In other words, both sides are being played for fools, by the elite.

The citizens are only canceling each other out because they are bickering and squabbling.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join