It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please share your NDEs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
My father described his with me. He claimed he was with my grandfather and my grandfather was yelling at the doctors and telling them it wasn't his time yet. He was looking at himself from above. It sounded very familiar to other stories have heard. I just read about Doc. Velocitys experience in thisthis thread and thought how cool it would be to be able to read about other people who have had this unique experience.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I dont have any personal NED stories of my own but if your interested in them or want to hear some stories about them then these websites may be of help.

Near Death experiences and the afterlife

Near Death experiences - Wikipedia

NDE's (near death experiences (paranormality)

Christian NDE's and reincarnation

near death experiences - angels - ghosts

NDE'S skeptics Dictionary

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

thanks for the links. As with anybody, I am fascinated with any clues as to what goes on after the lights go out.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Me too to be honest in fact I watched a documentary not long ago about NDE's the other night, It was a programme called conspiracy test I think (not 100% anymore) It was really interesting, I’ll try and get a few links up about it if I can but look out for it anyway It'll be worth it.

I tried but I couldn’t find many videos to show you except this 2 minute snippet from the documentary but it’s still fairly interesting and worth a look.

2 minute Snippet here

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is not strictly a NDE but at the least, I view it as 'out of body'.
As a child, I was having a tooth out at the dentists. In those days in the UK, it was common for dentists to put patients under with gas.
Suddenly there I was, above my body, near the ceiling. I watched the chair being tipped back and the dentist at work. I presume I didn't actually die because he carried on. I wasn't panicked - it all seemed perfectly natural. And then I was 'back'. I told my mother afterwards who accused me of making it up. Of course I could have been hallucinating but I think I would have found other things to hallucinate about! And it seems to be a fairly common experience with NDEs.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by unicorn1]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Here is a link to one of the most extensive (and one of my personal favorites) websites dedicated to NDEs:

www.nderf.org...

The most current reports can be found here:

www.nderf.org...

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Hazystars]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

I wonder, since the dentist doesn't use any heart monitors or anything, did your heart stop for a few seconds? We will never know, but that may be an answer to your experience.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazystars

that is a cool site. I will spend some time going through those stories.

top topics

join