It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pope's recent moves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Why does the pope suddenly now care about the "environment", and supports Copenhagen, when the Catholic Church always supported industry first?

and why are they NOW saying aliens exist?

i don't get it. and then TUPAC on their playlist!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

They are not saying that actually, they said "Father Gabriel Funes, said intelligent beings created by God could exist in outer space.........The search for forms of extraterrestrial life, he says, does not contradict belief in God."

[edit on 12/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Have i missed something

When did they say this?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Why does the pope suddenly now care about the "environment", and supports Copenhagen, when the Catholic Church always supported industry first?

Heaven forbid religious folk care about God's creation!

They didn't exactly say that, which has been stated. Despite that, I bet that you would be able to find Catholics (and Protestants) that have for a while believed in the possibility of extraterrestrial life.

and then TUPAC on their playlist!

From what I remember it had to do with the lyrics to that song. And it wasn't really the Pope's or the Catholic churches playlist but rather a group of people that within the Vatican that deal with youth. At any rate, it wasn't an official thing anyway and it was just the one song due to the lyrics.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by enca78

Have i missed something

When did they say this?

they didn't say it per se; correction. but they are now far more open to the idea.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by enca78

Have i missed something

When did they say this?

Back in November of last year. Here is an ATS thread on the subject:
"When E.T. Phones The Pope (Washington Post Article)"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

They actually said "ET's should be considered our space brothers".

That's pretty much present tense.

Are, not could be..

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Not sure how closely follow the Pope, news-wise or church-wise.
If you read Malachi Martin, a noted Vatican insider with Pope John Paul II, his book, Keys of this Blood, is a must read (certain selections anyway). In it he states the Pope and Catholic Church are one of the richest entities in the world from stock dealings. Conceivably, the Pope could wield the largest amount of money in the world, even surpassing Bill Gates, etc. but the church won't publish the info, so who knows.

The first chapter is a must read. It describes how Pope JP II had a "war room" that analyzed various political machinations across the globe in terms of others' (not the Catholics or the Pope's) progress towards achieving the new world order, global domination. He describes his view of "transnationalists" (corporations that operate globally) and "internationalists" (bureaucrats that hope to achieve global domination thru various international agreements - much like Copenhagen accord, etc). Now he doesn't say his Pope was trying to wrestle control of the world for himself, but he does admit that there were various factions of Satanists that had infiltrated the Church and controlled much of its bureaucracy.

So now we get to last summer, the G20 summit in Aquila, Italy. Well, Aquila is practically a suburb of the Vatican City. And all the NWO guys stopped by to say hi. Does one of the richest guys on the planet, with zero moral credibility - never protested the Iraq war, never lifted a finger for an Iraqi or any other oppressed people, have a huge stake in the NWO? You bet! He's right in there hawking vaccines with the rest of them. And his "space brothers" routine is exactly in line with the rest of the NWO "disclosure" project so as to set people up for the big "reveal" in the near future, maybe 2012. I highly recommend you read the Project Blue Beam stuff archived in the NWO section of ATS.

top topics

join