It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australianism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
Does anyone think with the lack of replies that because of it i should start a thread called 'Why Is everyone on ATS anti-australian' ?? lol....... ah hum, NO.

Dont be silly, Eat some Lamb!!

So now everyone hates the US and the Aussies, the Muslims, the Jews, Asians... Europeans.. Pretty much everyone hates everyone at the mo

People have to wake up its not really the peoples fault, per say, its the Governments and the media pushing the propaganda. The people, as most, rely on what they are told through the Gov and the media, and just know no better, as they dont research it thoroughly enough to find out the truth.
There is a lot going on here in the world today, its a BIG power struggle and more going on in the background.

And GOD BLESS THE LAMB..........Lets share it with everyone. Backyard BBQ day, invite the worlds nations to join us in putting a Lamb chop and a Prawn on the Barbie and wash it all down with a nice cold beer... What better life could you ask for

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Haha, good call.

That vid was pretty funny too.

Star

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Eating lamb in America is for the well off. Those with money can afford it. I've tried it before and it's not bad. It's one of those meats you buy only on special occasions for sure.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
AHHH good oll kiwi lamb... woops meant to say Aussy lamb! top add geezer, have a beer for me as I'm back to work dammit.
wish I had some lamb now, mint sauce, mmmmm
only have a white cat...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ViperFoxBat

I am surprised at that. Lamb here in Canberra is cheaper than Beef or Chicken!
We also seem to have massive price differences here in Aus, and this depends on the suburb that you live in.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

Have to say I have never been a fan of the Mint sauce on Lamb. What is with Mint. Personally I cant stand the stuff. Well on things that are supposed to be a savory dish.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Good to read some light hearted aussie banter, great initiative..we should take it the next level and spit roast a lamb....mmmm delish.

At my last residence we had a Greek chap next door who would invite half the street to his place on Oz Day, he would put it on early and by about 10 am you could smell it cooking a mile away.

A few of the residents in the street were immigrants from all over and it would turn out to be a great multi cultural feast to celebrate THE LUCKY COUNTRY.

All would agree on one thing, Carlton Draught out of a cold keg, you beauty

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

it's like whiskey, scratching your arse, reading a book on the loo etc, you either like it or you don't!
but maybe you haven't tried the right stuff, there's mint sauce and then there's mint sauce, and it isn't easy getting a good one in aus it seems!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Would have to say that I find HP a great sauce! Go the tang

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

HP on snags for sure, but on lamb!?!?!?!??! never tried that one...not sure I will

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Give it a go on eggs, if you have them with your snags. Now tat is good tucker, with the baked beans and potatoe and bacon.. mmmmmmmm.
Yeah HP seems to work for me on Lamb.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

done, i have HP but since I have no eggs or beans at the mo it'll have to wait till payday!
bring it on!!!
I'm eating my butchers award winning pork snags at the mo, dam they are good

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
this thread has made me extremely hungry. YUmmmmmm i love LAMB!
but i would, just like to add, there will be no mint sauce or HP on my lamb, its gravy all the way baby!!!

Also to all you vegans out there, Maybe you should all stick your mouth around a big, fat, luscious piece of meat, you all might lighten up a bit...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
haha those are goos ads

certianly lightens the mood

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hahah yeah love his lamb ads

There snothing wrong with a little fun. It's the stupid drunken racists that come out wearing the Aussie flag and having a go at people who look weak. Stupid bullys.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Just thought id update my thread with this years Aussie lamb chop add

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

Where are my aussie mates on this one ?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Prefer my Lamb on Dona Kebabs....yummm.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link